Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SystemCheats

Discussion on SystemCheats within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SystemCheats

Hi guys, I would like to have more information regarding this cheat. Is it detected often? Or is it a safe cheat? More than anything else it attracts me because with little money you have several cheats and especially at the moment I think it is the only UD internal. If someone has more information they would be welcome.
Old 05/22/2024, 23:45   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mscap View Post
Hi guys, I would like to have more information regarding this cheat. Is it detected often? Or is it a safe cheat? More than anything else it attracts me because with little money you have several cheats and especially at the moment I think it is the only UD internal. If someone has more information they would be welcome.
been using systemcheats for years, probably best internal for legit gameplay rn.

been using their MW3 cheat since they released it on the first day of the closed beta and have not been banned.

feature wise it has everything you would want in a cod cheat.
Old 05/23/2024, 00:23   #3

Why don't we find the Call Of Duty category on the home page?
Isn't it possible to pay less just for it?

Last time I browsed such a confusing website it was through AA and two days later they were detected.
I want to try SS but when I see their website I'm discouraged.
Old 05/23/2024, 01:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by offsteam View Post

Last time I browsed such a confusing website it was through AA and two days later they were detected.
They dont sell cod by its self, its included in the premium package though.
Reason being, they dont want attention on themselves and they class it as "included free with the premium package" probably so they are technically not profiting off of cod cheats in case activision did try sue them (probably would not work but it is what it is).

Their website is pretty simple to understand, its just simple forum and i would say its 100x easier to navigate then AA (AA don't even have a status page lol).
Old 05/23/2024, 02:42   #5

Quote:

I know it might be confusing for many, in old days this was a thing and almost all providers had forums b4 telegrams and discord took over, judging by you posts i feel your pain, seems you were very unlucky and used AA when they got hit, one point to your previous post thou, AA wouldnt have survived for 3 long years if helios didnt care about security, just a thought.

Also i am one of people keep saying AA need a total overhaul and i hope we see it in near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mememachinez View Post
They dont sell cod by its self, its included in the premium package though.
Reason being, they dont want attention on themselves and they class it as "included free with the premium package" probably so they are technically not profiting off of cod cheats in case activision did try sue them (probably would not work but it is what it is).

Their website is pretty simple to understand, its just simple forum and i would say its 100x easier to navigate then AA (AA don't even have a status page lol).
You wanna take this route buddy? now now, i wont bash on systemcheats because i like their staff and they are good people also very simple setup + good cheat overall, but you coming here comparing AA, especially bashing on AA to praise SC, i dont think their staff would like that.

Gentleman above didnt even mention stats page but you decided to bring it up, so please dont take this route to promote a provider by bashing another provider. [ As context for others, situation with stats page been explained so many times, you can criticize any provider as a customer, but when you are a shill of a provider and do this shit by bashing a provider and promote your master, then of course i wont be silent or any other if they were in my shoes ]
Old 05/23/2024, 03:51   #6

Quote:
been using systemcheats for years, probably best internal for legit gameplay rn.

been using their MW3 cheat since they released it on the first day of the closed beta and have not been banned.

feature wise it has everything you would want in a cod cheat.
Can you show me some pictures of the systemcheat menu
Old 05/23/2024, 08:51   #7

I downloaded it yesterday, but I find it really very confusing. It has too many configurations. If someone uses it, could you contact me privately and send me photos of a legit configuration from which to start and take a cue?
Old 05/23/2024, 20:36   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
I know it might be confusing for many, in old days this was a thing and almost all providers had forums b4 telegrams and discord took over, judging by you posts i feel your pain, seems you were very unlucky and used AA when they got hit, one point to your previous post thou, AA wouldnt have survived for 3 long years if helios didnt care about security, just a thought.

Also i am one of people keep saying AA need a total overhaul and i hope we see it in near future.

You wanna take this route buddy? now now, i wont bash on systemcheats because i like their staff and they are good people also very simple setup + good cheat overall, but you coming here comparing AA, especially bashing on AA to praise SC, i dont think their staff would like that.

Gentleman above didnt even mention stats page but you decided to bring it up, so please dont take this route to promote a provider by bashing another provider. [ As context for others, situation with stats page been explained so many times, you can criticize any provider as a customer, but when you are a shill of a provider and do this shit by bashing a provider and promote your master, then of course i wont be silent or any other if they were in my shoes ]
I really dont get why your getting so defensive?

I was comparing the website to AA's website since they are both FORUMS....
And because he specifically mentioned AA's website was confusing... i didnt go out my way to target AA....

Sure i mentioned a status page... since that imo is something i believe all cheat websites should have... and its a big part in making sure users know the status of the products...

Your being way over sensitive about a simple comparison between 2 forum websites... comparing how easy they are to use / understand...
Old 05/24/2024, 23:52   #9

the penguin has a script that if you type "AA" in any topic he appears immediately to defend them HAHAHHAHA
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2024, 00:41   #10

Quote:
the penguin has a script that if you type "AA" in any topic he appears immediately to defend them HAHAHHAHA
looool
Old 05/25/2024, 10:15   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman001 View Post
Can you show me some pictures of the systemcheat menu

Here is enough videos about SC
Old 05/26/2024, 06:51   #12

elite*gold: 60
SystemCheats is very old in the cheating scene I never used it but it seems good I would like to know when the last detection was in COD MW3
Old 05/26/2024, 09:53   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITAVB View Post
SystemCheats is very old in the cheating scene I never used it but it seems good I would like to know when the last detection was in COD MW3
MW3 has not been detected,
Been using their mw3 chest since the closed beta
Old 05/27/2024, 19:39   #14

Quote:
MW3 has not been detected,
Been using their mw3 chest since the closed beta
Never been detected???? Seriously??
Old 05/27/2024, 23:48   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydub1234 View Post
Never been detected???? Seriously??
yep, been using their MW3 cheat since they released it in the MW3 closed beta.
and before then i have played the last few cods with systemcheats on my account and have not been banned.

wouldn't still be playing on the same account if it had been detected lol...

Tags
call of duty, warzone