Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SystemCheats

Discussion on SystemCheats within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/30/2024, 00:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mscap View Post
Hi guys, I would like to have more information regarding this cheat. Is it detected often? Or is it a safe cheat? More than anything else it attracts me because with little money you have several cheats and especially at the moment I think it is the only UD internal. If someone has more information they would be welcome.

Used it for years for vangaurd, cold war, and MW2 and never got detection during this period. Their support is gr8 btw best that I have ever dealt with cannot say a single cons

Tags
call of duty, warzone