Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best alternative to PO

Discussion on Best alternative to PO within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best alternative to PO

Besides EO what’s the best alternative to PO with a unlock all option and a built in spoofer?
Old 03/28/2024, 14:57   #2

Syndicate
Old 03/28/2024, 15:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M364z01D View Post
Syndicate
I’ve seen a lot of people talk about this provider lately. Is it really any good? Kinda skeptical about buying it since it’s so new and I’ve heard a lot about it being a copy of previous providers.

I’m mostly looking for a cheat that has two aim keys, UA, a spoofer, and preferably a overwrite aim bone key
Old 03/28/2024, 15:12   #4

Quote:
Syndicate
Can you give me the channel name? Where can I reach you?
Old 03/28/2024, 15:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEGE5561 View Post
Can you give me the channel name? Where can I reach you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBlitzxll View Post
I’ve seen a lot of people talk about this provider lately. Is it really any good? Kinda skeptical about buying it since it’s so new and I’ve heard a lot about it being a copy of previous providers.

I’m mostly looking for a cheat that has two aim keys, UA, a spoofer, and preferably a overwrite aim bone key
It includes all the features you mentioned and has many extra functions. I used it for 1 month and was satisfied.

Do you know copy of the which previous providers?

Old 03/28/2024, 15:23   #6

Quote:

It includes all the features you mentioned and has many extra functions. I used it for 1 month and was satisfied.

Do you know copy of the which previous providers?

Mobius is one of the ones I saw people say is very similar and others
Old 03/28/2024, 15:23   #7

Quote:
Mobius is one of the ones I saw people say is very similar and others
Mobius was external cheat but this one is internal..So what is said is just bullshit
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2024, 15:26   #8

Quote:
Mobius was external cheat but this one is internal..So what is said is just bullshit
Alright thanks for the info. I’ll be trying this out later.
Old 03/28/2024, 15:29   #9

Quote:
Alright thanks for the info. I’ll be trying this out later.
There is no original version of the cheat, so the provider who made the cheat (developer) sells it as a rebrand to many providers.

I have seen this cheat under 3 or 4 different names (for example: syndicate and Trixware silent aim chair) from different sellers and providers. They all have different prices, but the cheapest syndication sells. By the way, I'm not a seller, just a user, I'm just sharing my own experience.
Old 03/28/2024, 15:39   #10

Quote:
There is no original version of the cheat, so the provider who made the cheat (developer) sells it as a rebrand to many providers.

I have seen this cheat under 3 or 4 different names (for example: syndicate and Trixware silent aim chair) from different sellers and providers. They all have different prices, but the cheapest syndication sells. By the way, I'm not a seller, just a user, I'm just sharing my own experience.
Well, that sounds good. Do you know why no one recommends popular options like Cobalt or ACD? In this forum all I see people really talk about is IW, EO, and PO
Old 03/28/2024, 15:43   #11

Quote:
Well, that sounds good. Do you know why no one recommends popular options like Cobalt or ACD? In this forum all I see people really talk about is IW, EO, and PO

Cobalt is not a bad cheat at all, I have used it myself for a long time and I know I enjoy it. But lately there have been too many detections in a row and I don't know what the situation is now.

I've never used ACD, but I know their prices are very expensive. They sell the different products they rebrand at very high prices. For example, they have a cheat called safe play and its price is around 60 bulk, but I think you wouldn't spend even 5 cents on it.

I heard that IW has left the market now, EO and PO are good options. But my personal opinion is that sometimes you should try unpopular and unknown cheats and give them a chance.
Old 03/28/2024, 15:49   #12

Quote:
But my personal opinion is that sometimes you should try unpopular and unknown cheats and give them a chance.
Nah that’s a valid opinion

Quote:
I've never used ACD, but I know their prices are very expensive. They sell the different products they rebrand at very high prices. For example, they have a cheat called safe play and its price is around 60 bulk, but I think you wouldn't spend even 5 cents on it.
I’ve used their vip version before and it was okay but like you said they are very overpriced. They’re 2x the price of most other cheats out there

Quote:
I heard that IW has left the market now, EO and PO are good options. But my personal opinion is that sometimes you should try unpopular and unknown cheats and give them a chance.
Only thing that’s holding me back from buying EO again is the aimbot tbh. That shit was atrocious.

Quote:
Cobalt is not a bad cheat at all, I have used it myself for a long time and I know I enjoy it. But lately there have been too many detections in a row and I don't know what the situation is now.
Yea I haven’t really had any issues with cobalt too besides detection. I would say it’s one of the best if not best cheap option out there (around 20 USD)
Old 03/28/2024, 16:24   #13

Quote:

there are so many rebrands of this product on the market and i think it's confusing the buyers selling the same product under a different name, altho im not a big fan of buying from resellers prefer to buy directly from the developer i dont get it why dev of this product doesnt sell directly..
Old 03/28/2024, 17:20   #14

Quote:
Nah that’s a valid opinion

I’ve used their vip version before and it was okay but like you said they are very overpriced. They’re 2x the price of most other cheats out there

Only thing that’s holding me back from buying EO again is the aimbot tbh. That **** was atrocious.

Yea I haven’t really had any issues with cobalt too besides detection. I would say it’s one of the best if not best cheap option out there (around 20 USD)
Detection is already a problem dear player, I'm looking for something that is safe and not cheap.
Old 03/28/2024, 17:38   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by artuzin View Post
Detection is already a problem dear player, I'm looking for something that is safe and not cheap.
PO or Aimex are probably best for that. But everybody has their own wants and needs.