Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Proofcore alternative ?

Discussion on Best Proofcore alternative ? within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Best Proofcore alternative ?

Hello i want to "legit" cheat on PUBG, straight on my main account (3000 hours) without risking ban

i heard Proofcore is good for doing such things but i really can't dox myself (ID verification and ****) like that.
So please i need help, i just want aimbot and maybe ESP from time to time but a really good and undetected aimbot is needed for me. (i am bad)

Please help do you have suggestions ?

i don't care if it's a little bit more pricey than PC
Old 11/21/2022, 03:06   #2

elite*gold: 149
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleisgay View Post
Hello i want to "legit" cheat on PUBG, straight on my main account (3000 hours) without risking ban

i heard Proofcore is good for doing such things but i really can't dox myself (ID verification and ****) like that.
So please i need help, i just want aimbot and maybe ESP from time to time but a really good and undetected aimbot is needed for me. (i am bad)

Would highly consider checking out IZI:

IZI has been around since 2017, the price is definitely not something you'd find in the usual product; but this is far from the usual. Years of being undetected, internal, and stream-proof!
Old 11/21/2022, 04:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealVal View Post
Would highly consider checking out IZI:

IZI has been around since 2017, the price is definitely not something you'd find in the usual product; but this is far from the usual. Years of being undetected, internal, and stream-proof!
hello, thanks you but sadly for me i'm on AMD
i don't know what to do then
Old 11/21/2022, 10:12   #4

elite*gold: 91
I have been checking the market for the past years and don't trust any public provider is my honest suggestion. Look for semi-private or private cheats instead.

Proofcore has imo been the best provider I have used so far.
Old 11/24/2022, 09:54   #5

elite*gold: 1135
Quote:

ta
Old 11/25/2022, 02:04   #6

elite*gold: 21336
The Black Market: 674/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,287
We have pubg lean on our site which is rather decent
Old 11/25/2022, 16:07   #7
Trade Restricted

Quote:

I have been using Proofcore for 2 years and have never been banned.
I have 5 years of play on PUBG, with 4500H.

I am safe with Proofcore.
Old 11/27/2022, 12:54   #8

elite*gold: 3863
The Black Market: 105/0/0
Arrow proofcore

Quote:

i heard Proofcore is good for doing such things but i really can't dox myself (ID verification and shit) like that.

I understand your concerns and hope you find the cheat you want, but I will take this opportunity to explain our verification process a little bit more, just so people know where they stand.

We at proofcore do not need to know where you live and we do not need to see your unique ID numbers or anything sensitive like that. We merely want to know who is using our cheats and we even recommend that applicants cover up the most sensitive things on the ID for safety and peace of mind.

On top of covering the sensitive information, we also recommend including a watermark over each image that says whatever you like, for example, "only to be used by proofcore on 27/11/2022". Following our guidance means that you know your information is secure and that your ID images can never be used for any other purpose.

The only bits of information we request to see on the ID are the photo (to see if it matches the person holding it), name and DOB. You can cover everything else up with your hand or a piece of paper, or however you want.

We've been doing this for years, we've never had any issues and that's because I personally check the applications on my own. Not even our staff have access to them and once you're done, I will remove everything upon request.

Think about it this way, if you buy something from eBay or Amazon or any other site, the seller will usually know your full name, phone number, email, delivery address and so on - we only need a small fraction of very basic information to deliver our goods and even then, you can ask for it to be removed right away.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact me privately or add my Discord which is on my epvp profile. If you're certain you don't want to join us, that's cool and I respect your decision and wish you luck finding the undetected cheat you seek.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2022, 23:39   #9

prior post modified
Old 12/02/2022, 06:59   #10

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 145/0/0
Quote:

if ur interested add me on discord and dm me Cheesy#2241
Old 12/03/2022, 05:20   #11

elite*gold: 33
proofcore on top
Thanks
1 User