Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for the best performance cheat

Discussion on Looking for the best performance cheat within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for the best performance cheat

im getting 120fps max. looking to keep it that way.
anyone knows of an internal aimbot that doesnt lower fps? i dont need visuals at all.
Old 02/20/2024, 17:02   #2

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldfang View Post
anyone knows of an internal aimbot that doesnt lower fps? i dont need visuals at all.
I mean almost any cheat at that point if you don't need ESP, ESP is usually the issue that causes FPS drops.

Now aimbot is something I don't really suggest if you're trying to be legit, because AI detection's with reports. But Phantom-overlay would be your best bet for solid aimbot and smooth esp. Phantom-overlay is the only cheat I haven't been shadow banned with while using aimbot especially.

If you chose to use ESP and to make it the smoothest then turn off almost everything except for ESP boxes on players, and make sure you don't have skeleton ESP on.
Old 02/21/2024, 09:56   #3

Quote:
IW and AA both have good performance
Old 02/21/2024, 09:59   #4

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,094
External and recommended, PhantomOverlay.
Internal, InterWebz.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/21/2024, 16:06   #5

Quote:
Interwebz has the best performance overall out of all the cod cheats.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2024, 00:27   #6

get interwebz, full package including cold war, mw2019 , vanguard, mw2, mw3 and spoofer only costs 30 bucks a month, if you don't mind using an internal it's the best cheat for it's price
Old 02/23/2024, 10:32   #7

Quote:
PhantomOverlay or AA,

Both minimal performance impact and a reliable detection history to back.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2024, 21:32   #8

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,112
Phantom Overlay is imo the best performing external cheat available now which is great because we're also known for security so you get the best of both worlds

I re-did my renderer at the end of last year and since then the FPS is crazy good with no ESP lag
Old 02/24/2024, 10:21   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Phantom Overlay is imo the best performing external cheat available now which is great because we're also known for security so you get the best of both worlds

I re-did my renderer at the end of last year and since then the FPS is crazy good with no ESP lag
Zeb do you planing to scale esp in near future? Right now it’s hard sometimes to realise if enemy close or not
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2024, 18:01   #10

elite*gold: 185
Quote:
You can give Stealthware a try for free and see how it works with your FPS. I'm the developer. It works with both MW2 & MW3, has controller support, item esp, and a built-in spoofer. I'd gladly give you or anyone else a free key to try it.

You can contact me on Telegram , and .

Old 02/25/2024, 00:51   #11

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilow- View Post
Zeb do you planing to scale esp in near future? Right now it’s hard sometimes to realise if enemy close or not
I mentioned it to him last year, but I'm sure he's forgotten by now.
Definitely a solid suggestion.
Old 02/25/2024, 08:31   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Also there’s no boxes for knocked players idk why 😁
Old 02/26/2024, 17:14   #13

Quote:
You aren't using PO. It is clear by your post history you use IW right now, but sure I'll answer

I added better scaling awhile ago. ESP is based almost entirely on bones even if they are beyond 50m. Everything is done in 3D world space (offsetting from bones) and then transformed into 2D screen space from there

The few things that can't be done in that way are done via distance but in an exact way now instead of using ranges

So if you ever do use PO again you can enjoy that
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
I already did improve scaling didn't announce it though. Also check out that guy's post history
Quote:
Also there’s no boxes for knocked players idk why ��
You don't use PO currently so IDK why all the questions. Your post history shows you switched to IW awhile ago but you still come in on random threads and ask me about issues that don't exist. I'm very confused why you are doing this. It's as if you are trying to sales trash me without appearing like you are trying to trash or something. But I'll keep pretending like you are an active customer... here you go

Knocked players stop having box ESP because they are no longer a threat. They still have distance and other ESP to indicate their location, but box ESP and aimbot are only active on non-downed enemies so that you can focus on them. Enemies who can't shoot at you shouldn't have the same priority
Old 02/26/2024, 17:38   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Also check out that guy's post history

Old 02/26/2024, 17:42   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
People who use IW seriously full time try to bash other providers & I don't understand why because I know IW isn't asking them to do that
Thanks
1 User