Hello, I got shadow Ban with 2 accounts, 1 Got free after 1 week, I played again 2 games with 4 kills , and got shadow again, the other is still in limited matchmaking. I dont know why because I dont cheat. What can I do? Is there any service to get free from shadow ban? Or only waiting ?
it's all random. i've had fresh accounts catch a 7 day, i've had old ones that had been getting 7 days catch a 5 day. nobody knows. all of the SB stuff is pure speculation.
Hello, I got shadow Ban with 2 accounts, 1 Got free after 1 week, I played again 2 games with 4 kills , and got shadow again, the other is still in limited matchmaking. I dont know why because I dont cheat. What can I do? Is there any service to get free from shadow ban? Or only waiting ?
Eventueller Shadowbann? 02/09/2023 - Call of Duty - 6 Replies Moin,
Habe mir gestern zu eine Lan-Session mit freunden das kostenlose Warzone battle-royal runtergeladen.
Nun denn, die runden waren shit und wir haben auf die Gusche bekommen. Bisher alles gut, meine Freunde fahren nachhause ich starte in eine solo Runde und mache 2 Kills. beim versuchten dritten kill wurde ich aus der Lobby gekickt und finde seitdem an keine Lobby mehr. Meine beiden Freunde können normal spielen (einer spielt schon länger und der andere auch erst gestern angefangen)....
[Selling] [0,99€] Blizzard/Warzone Accounts [Phone Verified] [Instant Delivery] [No Shadowbann] 01/02/2021 - Call of Duty Trading - 3 Replies Hello at all! :pimp:
Im offering Cheap Blizzard/Warzone accounts, Phone activated and you can Change Profile Values such as Email etc.
You will get the Email and Password
Fresh, Clean, never logged in!
Price: 0,99 Euro 1x Account
WTS lvl 85 accounts, lvl 80 accounts,lvl 70 accounts,lvl 55 accounts, 11/20/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies More THAN 500 wow accounts for safe, lvl 85 accounts, lvl 80 accounts,lvl 70 accounts,lvl 55 accounts, and a lvl 85 account with legendary weapon, more details.
http://www.guy4game.com/world-of-warcraft-us/wow- accounts/?aid=1892:D:D