Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 09:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any dma cheats for mw3

Discussion on any dma cheats for mw3 within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any dma cheats for mw3

just looking to see if theres any dma cheats
Old 01/06/2024, 00:48   #2

Not worth it and expensive af compared to what's available and you will still get shadow banned/banned just like the Norm chairs.

And yes there is.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2024, 03:25   #3

elite*gold: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by enfuirr View Post
Not worth it and expensive af compared to what's available and you will still get shadow banned/banned just like the Norm chairs.

And yes there is.
at the time of posting, that's not exactly true. unless someone like zeebler can come in and confirm, i do not believe demonware is actively looking for hardware level cheats.

can they down the line? sure, but right now they're not. also yeah, shadowbans aren't exclusively a product of cheating though. its predominantly filled with cheaters, but you can be a legit player who is mass reported and face a shadowban.
Old 01/06/2024, 03:38   #4

I was looking to buy nightfall if they let me but the price and hoops I had to jump led me away for now. It is too much for something that is not for sure.
Old 01/06/2024, 07:00   #5

ok then ill keep waiting thank you guys
Old 01/06/2024, 12:26   #6

I didn't mean that there have been any detections or that it's currently detected. To my knowledge, it's still safe. However, shadow bans/bans can still occur through reports, etc. I hope I managed to clarify myself with my limited English knowledge. Also, the price is significantly higher compared to others, which offer a wider variety of options at a lower cost. If you're willing to give it a try, it's up to you, as I believe it's safer than the others. Well, I don't know; I hope you find my interactions beneficial.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2024, 23:01   #7

elite*gold: 26
Nightfall is the only known provider that has a quality DMA chair for COD. I use them personally, no issues at all. Worth the price and taking the time for their application.
Old 01/12/2024, 03:01   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by svint View Post
at the time of posting, that's not exactly true. unless someone like zeebler can come in and confirm, i do not believe demonware is actively looking for hardware level cheats.
Off topic from DMA, but isn't demonware just the server provider that COD uses? They've used that all the way back since the original COD games but I don't even remember it doing anti-cheat checks. I could be wrong but I was always under the assumption Ricochet was a completely different team inside of Activision and not related to their server team.
Old 01/13/2024, 18:13   #9

Yes NF is the only provider for COD. It's has very limited features and you have to use moolight or sunshine to stream COD to the second pc with overlay or buy a fuser which is $300 or more to get it on your main PC. I was never able to get the AB to work with moonlight but I think you have to use a KMbox to get AB functioning but others say is not very good. For $70/month, your only going to get the value of not catching a permaban since rico can't detect a DMA yet but you will get shadows since those come from reports if you're a blatant cheater. Is buying DMA card $200, Fuser $300, CFW $125 or more, KMBox $50 or more and cheat $70/month worth it for COD, most def not IMO. Just go with a external cheat dev who has never been detected so far and always expect to lose your account if you plan to cheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2024, 20:05   #10

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by enfuirr View Post

And yes there is.
Agreed

You may actually get SB more because to reduce hardware costs passed to the consumer, DMA cheat software usually writes view angles for aimbot instead of making use of something like a KMBOX. Writing view angles for AB has historically pissed the COD server side off more than other methods for aimbot. This has also been seen with other anti-cheats which is why PO never added view angle aimbot (for controller support) even before it was a bad idea on COD. Even CS has waved providers over writing view angles for AB

DMA cheat software developers may also think they are untouchable so they may implement less humanization or be less cautious with their aimbot in general but this statement certainly doesn't apply to all of them. This mentality can also be possessed by the customer who may be more aggressive when cheating

At the very least, if you have a DMA COD cheat where the developer has you using a KMBOX for aimbot & the dev has put a great deal of effort into humanization, you have just the same chance at SB as any external or internal with good humanization

Quote:
Originally Posted by svint View Post

can they down the line? sure, but right now they're not. also yeah, shadowbans aren't exclusively a product of cheating though. its predominantly filled with cheaters, but you can be a legit player who is mass reported and face a shadowban.
He's just referring to how the server side can SB anyone for behavior/playstyle/reports/config even if their cheat is not detected at all. I think DMA, depending on the developer, could offer a more SB filled experience than closet cheats that run on 1 PC which I explain above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcub View Post
Yes NF is the only provider for COD. It's has very limited features and you have to use moolight or sunshine to stream COD to the second pc with overlay or buy a fuser which is $300 or more to get it on your main PC. I was never able to get the AB to work with moonlight but I think you have to use a KMbox to get AB functioning but others say is not very good. For $70/month, your only going to get the value of not catching a permaban since rico can't detect a DMA yet but you will get shadows since those come from reports if you're a blatant cheater. Is buying DMA card $200, Fuser $300, CFW $125 or more, KMBox $50 or more and cheat $70/month worth it for COD, most def not IMO. Just go with a external cheat dev who has never been detected so far and always expect to lose your account if you plan to cheat.
All of that money, waiting, and work just to pay 70 a month to cheat on COD with less features, humanization, and performance compared to cheaper/instant/easier to setup internal/external cheats that have been detected never or only once over multiple years

This is why I don't recommend DMA for COD. Well said

Even if someone has DMA setup already for EAC/BE/VGK/FACEIT/ESEA I think they should still go internal/external 1 PC for COD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/13/2024, 20:54   #11

Zeeb If you were to look into your crystal ball do you ever see Activision implement ring 0 style AC ?
Old 01/13/2024, 21:01   #12

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by King031 View Post
Zeeb If you were to look into your crystal ball do you ever see Activision implement ring 0 style AC ?
The anti-cheat already has a driver component & has for a few releases now
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2024, 00:22   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post

All of that money, waiting, and work just to pay 70 a month to cheat on COD with less features, humanization, and performance compared to cheaper/instant/easier to setup internal/external cheats that have been detected never or only once over multiple years

This is why I don't recommend DMA for COD. Well said

Even if someone has DMA setup already for EAC/BE/VGK/FACEIT/ESEA I think they should still go internal/external 1 PC for COD
Agreed, If you go DMA, its only to bypass the above AC to play EFT, Apex, FN, Val or other games using those AC as cheats for those games have been around for a long time and got some great features but you can still catch a manual Permaban on those game if you're blatant too. DMA is most def overkill for COD for now.
Old 01/14/2024, 01:27   #14

MW3 crooked arms

i personally use crooked arms. streamer proof too. i sell keys if interested
Old 01/17/2024, 18:37   #15

I finally tried nf for dma. I hated it but I like the idea of using dma for cod. Does anyone know another dma cheat for cod?Otherwise a safer one pc external is ok too!
Thanks
1 User