Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 18:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best MW3 Cheat

Discussion on Best MW3 Cheat within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/28/2023, 23:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
Literally ask anyone outside this forum who the worst cheat provider is. They would say AA by far. They all say the same two things. 1. The cheat sucks and 2. The staff is very rude an bans people for asking questions.

Also, I'm not simping for Cobalt. I'm giving the person that made the post my honest opinion. I've tried all the cheats and Cobalt is the best bang for the buck with Iw being my second go too.

I think you should go cry sum more an go get your sales up instead of worrying what I post little boy.
Old 11/29/2023, 01:48   #17

Those who say AA is the worst cheat are the ones who don't know how to use it to its full potential. It's more in depth and when fine tuned works wonders. Some people are just slow and don't know how to use it. It's not cattered to the slow and dumb
Old 11/29/2023, 02:11   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Your words are worthless and fits your username by recommending ac diamond in his posts and simps a lot for cobalt by talking **** about AA.

Gtfo kid.

I have nothing against cobalt, but i have something against your stupidity you shill.
L0LLLLLLL cobalt is legit walmart hacks hahhaha
Old 11/29/2023, 03:45   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot1821 View Post
Those who say AA is the worst cheat are the ones who don't know how to use it to its full potential. It's more in depth and when fine tuned works wonders. Some people are just slow and don't know how to use it. It's not cattered to the slow and dumb
hey bro, can you share me your configurations, i also use AA
Old 11/29/2023, 04:34   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diarrhea420 View Post
Literally ask anyone outside this forum who the worst cheat provider is. They would say AA by far. They all say the same two things. 1. The cheat sucks and 2. The staff is very rude an bans people for asking questions.

Also, I'm not simping for Cobalt. I'm giving the person that made the post my honest opinion. I've tried all the cheats and Cobalt is the best bang for the buck with Iw being my second go too.

I think you should go cry sum more an go get your sales up instead of worrying what I post little boy.
Lots of BS, makes sense it comes from someone calls himself diarrhea
Old 11/29/2023, 05:27   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot1821 View Post
hey bro, can you share me your configurations, i also use AA
Old 11/29/2023, 07:06   #22

AA is awesome. Helios who is the one who works on cheat is amazing and has been doing this for 10+years. Whoever says AA is bad doesn't understand its full potential and function. It's simple to use. You got to lack computer knowledge if you can't use it. I have use Interwebz at one point and did like it as well but AA is great for the price and you get more than just cod cheese. @ Forget @ he sounds like he wasn't being good on the forms and is raging on here. Scum.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2023, 20:12   #23

AA ispretty legit. Been using it for more than 3 years. I dont think it is complicated to figure out. They have easy guides. Although, i cant use it now because used perma spoofer and now it wont work with new spoofed HWID.
Old 11/29/2023, 20:23   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdave View Post
AA ispretty legit. Been using it for more than 3 years. I dont think it is complicated to figure out. They have easy guides. Although, i cant use it now because used perma spoofer and now it wont work with new spoofed HWID.
Just make an Hwid reset lol. Then bound AA loader to your new Hwid.
Old 11/29/2023, 20:39   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman001 View Post
Take the time to learn about AA's configurations, then you will find that AA is great.
I have only been using AA for 2 months. At first, like you, I found AA a bit confusing, but once I took the time to learn how to configure it and understand the configurations, I found AA had everything I needed.
Except for streaming I tried it and can't get into streaming yet, because when I stream ESP is still showing. If you want to stream check out PO, I've used PO, PO is great, or PC (I've never tried using PC)

I've been using it since MW 2019, and have yet to receive a ban. And I've only been shadow banned once, it's a cheat with very good security. It looks like it was coded in 1992, but that doesn't matter with the undetectability of the product.
Old 11/30/2023, 05:23   #26

Quote:
PO is great for streaming, even hidden in discord desktop stream.

For AA its only streamproof via obs, if your cheat still shows on obs then pm me you might have disabled it in config.
I'm having ESP problems on wz2 and it still shows up, I still have streamproof on. help me please
I have contacted you, please check your mailbox
Old 11/30/2023, 14:27   #27

Nothing wrong at all with AA spoofer and their cheat work perfectly.
You even get access to other COD cheats included in the mw3 cheat so you can switch between games under the same sub.
Old 11/30/2023, 17:38   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman001 View Post
I'm having ESP problems on wz2 and it still shows up, I still have streamproof on. help me please
I have contacted you, please check your mailbox
I will answer you soon
Old 11/30/2023, 17:52   #29

Quote:
PO is great for streaming, even hidden in discord desktop stream.

For AA its only streamproof via obs, if your cheat still shows on obs then pm me you might have disabled it in config.
hey this patch un patch thing is hard for a noob just want to see radar and esp thats it lol and not get banned
Old 11/30/2023, 18:18   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldwaok29 View Post
hey this patch un patch thing is hard for a noob just want to see radar and esp thats it lol and not get banned
You dont have to use patch anymore.

Launch loader>inject and done.