Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Proofcore or Phantomoverlay

Discussion on Proofcore or Phantomoverlay within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Proofcore or Phantomoverlay

Hi im looking to get back into cheating on mw3 and i was wondering what would be more safe to use. PO or PC?
Old 11/02/2023, 20:53   #2

Probably proofcore.
But you need to verify your ID to purchase but if your happy todo that go for it i guess.
Old 11/02/2023, 20:56   #3

elite*gold: 7
PO if u dont want to id verify
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2023, 21:06   #4

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoopah View Post
Hi im looking to get back into cheating on mw3 and i was wondering what would be more safe to use. PO or PC?
Proofcore currently.
Old 11/03/2023, 01:11   #5

elite*gold: 63468
Received Thanks: 1,130
PO is still a very good option. My detection is fixed & security/performance are better than ever. I didn't just fix the detection I really went above & beyond to make sure another one either never happens or doesn't for a long time. The performance upgrade was a gift to the users who stayed with me

PC is also good. I personally don't think you should ever give your ID or any info like name/address to a cheat provider (PO accepts none of this even for card payments) but if you disagree with me then there is no reason not to try proofcore. They are solid otherwise. They have good security and a small user base still. What's not to like about that
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/03/2023, 02:28   #6

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,121
PhantomOverlay
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2023, 05:41   #7

At this point proof core as a better chance of getting detected for the first time then po does for the second time

Considering PO fast turn around and customer support I would just choose PO
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2023, 11:22   #8

I would take PO. Zeb PO has currently reworked the cheat and adjusted a lot of things, so I think it should be safer since he has worked intensively on it. And the ID verification on Proofcore is a no go for me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2023, 11:28   #9

If i had to guess i'd say proof core would be safer, even tho private doesn't necessarily mean safer
Old 11/03/2023, 14:12   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
At this point proof core as a better chance of getting detected for the first time then po does for the second time

Considering PO fast turn around and customer support I would just choose PO
I think u never used Proofcore or been in the Community? Their dev seems to be the real G. They never had a single detection in BE cheats (PUBG etc.) Apex was UD for 2+ years.
Literally not worried about COD.
Old 11/03/2023, 18:50   #11

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
I think u never used Proofcore or been in the Community? Their dev seems to be the real G. They never had a single detection in BE cheats (PUBG etc.) Apex was UD for 2+ years.
I've used PC before for other games and never had an issue but I think your points actually work more against PC than for it, even zebleer said the main issue was that he just didn't take Ricochet seriously and wasn't keeping an eye at the updates, as Ricochet is much less of a challenge they too might not be as cautious.

Plus you've seen what Activision is like at handling these decisions, the amount of false positive bans over the years and the state which they release some of these titles (CW was laughable at launch), so I really wouldn't put it past them to resort to using unreliable and shady tactics to detect cheats, who's going to care if they do, the shareholders? I'd wager EAC/BE can't really get away with doing similar tactics because they have clients which will care.

Not sure if anyone can help explain one part I'm missing with all the PO drama though, zebleer disabled auto updates so he could manually check them over, but he also stated he hasn't actually reversed Ricochet yet, so how will he know if they do sneak something in? I know you could argue by testing for bans, but what if they delay bans? Might be a stupid question but was curious.
Old 11/03/2023, 23:57   #12

Quote:

You are absolutely right I have never used Proofcore before.

But I am basing my decision on ricochet targeting proof core.

If I had to guess proof core will likely see a detection before po sees their second.

I could be wrong. But to simple say choose proof core over po because proof core has never been detected isn't a viable option these days.
Old 11/04/2023, 01:37   #13

elite*gold: 63468
Received Thanks: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo_ View Post
I've used PC before for other games and never had an issue but I think your points actually work more against PC than for it, even zebleer said the main issue was that he just didn't take Ricochet seriously and wasn't keeping an eye at the updates, as Ricochet is much less of a challenge they too might not be as cautious.

Plus you've seen what Activision is like at handling these decisions, the amount of false positive bans over the years and the state which they release some of these titles (CW was laughable at launch), so I really wouldn't put it past them to resort to using unreliable and shady tactics to detect cheats, who's going to care if they do, the shareholders? I'd wager EAC/BE can't really get away with doing similar tactics because they have clients which will care.

Not sure if anyone can help explain one part I'm missing with all the PO drama though, zebleer disabled auto updates so he could manually check them over, but he also stated he hasn't actually reversed Ricochet yet, so how will he know if they do sneak something in? I know you could argue by testing for bans, but what if they delay bans? Might be a stupid question but was curious.
I had several proactive tests running the entire time PO was active before the detection. I just focused on keeping my detection vectors low & security high. I did not reverse "concerning changes." Once PO finally got hit I waited for my test results, ran a few more tests, found what was DT

However that will never work again. Ricochet is going to try to DT PO in a way that counters that strategy moving forwards so I do have to evaluate what I would call "concerning changes" in the future. That's what the security event system is for

The cheat will auto update if nothing concerning is detected but if it is, injections will auto shut off until I manually clear them

It's not my only strategy moving forwards. Ricochet obviously reversed my cheat quite a bit so I've made that a lot harder & increased my security in other areas

PO will never again be the "never detected" provider for COD but I will do my best to make detecitons happen less than they do with other providers. We will see how that goes for me. I certainly plan for it to go well
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2023, 04:21   #14

elite*gold: 2330
PO
Even if Proofcore is the safest one ATM
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2023, 10:31   #15

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,121
Quote:
They never had a single detection in BE cheats (PUBG etc.) Apex was UD for 2+ years.