SB after new account does not mean HWID banned. That is normal after a perma ban. Just wait for the SB to lift. It's only HWID ban if the SB turns to a perma ban.
Crazy how people dont know this still today. Its been like this since Verdansk.
Oh wait, many of you noobs only started cheating in WZ2 and have no clue about any of that.
Crazy how people dont know this still today. Its been like this since Verdansk.
Oh wait, many of you noobs only started cheating in WZ2 and have no clue about any of that.
Crazy how people dont know this still today. Its been like this since Verdansk.
Oh wait, many of you noobs only started cheating in WZ2 and have no clue about any of that.
Because i never get ban in mw 2019, and am using Engine Owning.
After changing provider to Mobius in mw2, am not just getting ban, but scam.
Btw, i think my battlenet getting hwid, but my steam is not.
Is Aridekvm a good spoofer or should i just go with edgey or sync.top?
If you get shadowbanned just wait for the shadowban to lift and then you should be fine. Like others have said, as long as it doesn't go to a perma ban you'll be good. Also, if you're not perma/hwid banned using a spoofer would just be more risk.
Crazy how people dont know this still today. Its been like this since Verdansk.
Oh wait, many of you noobs only started cheating in WZ2 and have no clue about any of that.
Why so toxic?
Its not a skill to be a cheater since release lol
Maybe he played legit for many years. Not starting cheating instant after buy haha
SB after new account does not mean HWID banned. That is normal after a perma ban. Just wait for the SB to lift. It's only HWID ban if the SB turns to a perma ban.
Hey, I recommended PO to a friend who bought it for OW2 (he loves it, and when I play with him his aim looks legit and we've had no complainers nor absurd K/D). I had a sb and it lifted on a new MW2 account (first one got perma'd), so I was looking to get back into it.
I know you don't use discord and use telegram instead, but if we have game specific questions that dont really qualify for their own threads, do we DM you or join telegram?
Hey, I recommended PO to a friend who bought it for OW2 (he loves it, and when I play with him his aim looks legit and we've had no complainers nor absurd K/D). I had a sb and it lifted on a new MW2 account (first one got perma'd), so I was looking to get back into it.
I know you don't use discord and use telegram instead, but if we have game specific questions that dont really qualify for their own threads, do we DM you or join telegram?
Can pm me on EPVP or better yet make a support ticket on the website
Does it really unban your hwid ? What if u keep getting banned ?
Its not meant for people who use cheats which get detected. Its meant to play legit after permspoof or use cheats like PO, Proofcore..
If you plan to cheat very agressively just use an cheat like AA with included temp spoofer. In case of ban you loose the account but your hwid is protected.
Does it really unban your hwid ? What if u keep getting banned ?
I have tried, and it doesn’t work for me, I think it’s because spoofer can’t change physical disk serial, so to change that you need motherboard that support Raid.
Remember that some motherboard only support sata raid, so if you have nvme drive, it will not be working.
And there is much more serial you need to change so learn to change it or get spoofer that can change serial from all of your pc part.