Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PO or InterWebz

Discussion on PO or InterWebz within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
PO or InterWebz

PO or InterWebz need help choosing
Old 07/05/2023, 06:45   #2

elite*gold: 185
It would help to know more about what you're looking for and your play style, but I'll do my best:

PO: External. Choose this if you're freaked out about getting banned. They are #1 in security and no one ever gets perma-banned using them. They have a 2+ year undetection history which is the best of any COD cheat at the moment. However, they lack features because they're so strong in security. You won't find any risky features included because that would defeat the purpose of what PO is trying to do.

InterWebz: Internal. Like PO, they also have a great history at staying undetected. They also have a much wider variety of features and customizations. However, they do (or have in the past) included riskier features that were later taken out. Personally I'd say choose this if you want lots of features and incredible performance as the small cost of being a bit riskier.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/05/2023, 14:40   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by khif View Post
all depends on what you want, how about you try both and choose one
Old 07/05/2023, 16:26   #4

PO is my favorite
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2023, 16:43   #5

Interwebz. If you playing on controller. They have native controller support.

PO hasnt native support. Their controller support works about ReWash. It's a spasm to play over ReWasd.

I would recommend Interwebz. It is cheaper and offers more features. Activsion's anti-cheat system sucks. You can easily use their features.
Old 07/05/2023, 19:54   #6

elite*gold: 648
Quote:
Originally Posted by khif View Post
Personally, PO all day erryday.

If you're a controller weirdo that needs aimbot to survive, IW may be the better fit.
Old 07/05/2023, 22:39   #7

PO for security.

IW for features.

Both have good long UD history with COD, just depends on what you want and how you play.
Old 07/05/2023, 23:35   #8

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim268 View Post
Activsion's anti-cheat system sucks
I don't think that's true anymore
Old 07/06/2023, 06:08   #9

Eventually aimbot will be dead. Be careful who ever is using aimbot rumor has it that the anti cheat implemented an invisible hit box so when you are shooting a player the hit box of that player will be disable and go invisible and move to the right or the left and if you are no longer tracking that person with skills and rather aimbot it will be very noticeable to the eye more importantly the anti cheat. Also aim assist will be disable during the transition of the invisible hit box. So the aimbot will literally follow invisible hit box instead of the person, ggs
Old 07/06/2023, 19:07   #10

PO is a no brainer if security is of upmost importance to you. Above features.

If you are down for the slight increased risk, then I would highly recommend IW. The feature set for this chair enhances my experience enough for the risk to be worth it to me, personally.

Being able to have individual aimbot settings for specific weapon groups and being able to individually modify the ESP rules for items is a game changer. ESP is also buttery smooth since it is an internal cheat. Native controller support is the icing on the cake.
Old 07/06/2023, 19:20   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
Eventually aimbot will be dead. Be careful who ever is using aimbot rumor has it that the anti cheat implemented an invisible hit box so when you are shooting a player the hit box of that player will be disable and go invisible and move to the right or the left and if you are no longer tracking that person with skills and rather aimbot it will be very noticeable to the eye more importantly the anti cheat. Also aim assist will be disable during the transition of the invisible hit box. So the aimbot will literally follow invisible hit box instead of the person, ggs
Whoever told you that was mistaken

Dw aimbot isn't going anywhere
Old 07/06/2023, 19:30   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Whoever told you that was mistaken

Dw aimbot isn't going anywhere
I could rephrase that sentence. Ok aim bot is not going anywhere but it will lead to a lot of manually bans. You think you are fighting a normal person but it's going to be AI and the hit box of the person will separate it self from the visual of the person. And aimbot is going to follow the hit box not the person it self.

Unless you have code to figure out when a hit box is separating it self from a visual standpoint of the player gg and ban.
Old 07/06/2023, 19:35   #13

Quote:
I could rephrase that sentence. Ok aim bot is not going anywhere but it will lead to a lot of manually bans. You think you are fighting a normal person but it's going to be AI and the hit box of the person will separate it self from the visual of the person. And aimbot is going to follow the hit box not the person it self.

Unless you have code to figure out when a hit box is separating it self from a visual standpoint of the player gg and ban.
If the hit box separated from the enemy model that would also affect legitimate players too because them shooting the model wouldn't do anything

Also this person told you that aimbots are based on hitboxes always?

Nothing like that exists in COD & I don't think it will. That's not what hallucinations are
Old 07/07/2023, 00:28   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
If the hit box separated from the enemy model that would also affect legitimate players too because them shooting the model wouldn't do anything

Also this person told you that aimbots are based on hitboxes always?

Nothing like that exists in COD & I don't think it will. That's not what hallucinations are

No one told me anything about hit boxes

I'm not talking about hallucinations
They advertised

What i am talking about is literally genius. Who ever thought of it.

Wall hacks are hard to detect for sure or even assume.

Aimbot you can be targeted and caught
If you are a pc player this will happen to you.

It's already happening to some players

AI player will bait you. And you won't know if it's a bot or not even with wall hacks it will look like an ordinary player.

It baits you to shoot him. Instantly upon first shot the player will go invisible and go the opposite direction of the hallucination. It will happen so fast you won't even know. A none cheater will follow the hallucination.
A aimbot will still be able to lock onto the invisible player and it will travel at a greater speed than normal to pull that aimbot. The invisible player will not have any aimassist what so ever. The there will be no excuse and it will be a manual ban.

You are saying cod won't do this. How would you know that.
Old 07/12/2023, 18:11   #15

Quote:
No one told me anything about hit boxes

I'm not talking about hallucinations
They advertised

What i am talking about is literally genius. Who ever thought of it.

Wall hacks are hard to detect for sure or even assume.

Aimbot you can be targeted and caught
If you are a pc player this will happen to you.

It's already happening to some players

AI player will bait you. And you won't know if it's a bot or not even with wall hacks it will look like an ordinary player.

It baits you to shoot him. Instantly upon first shot the player will go invisible and go the opposite direction of the hallucination. It will happen so fast you won't even know. A none cheater will follow the hallucination.
A aimbot will still be able to lock onto the invisible player and it will travel at a greater speed than normal to pull that aimbot. The invisible player will not have any aimassist what so ever. The there will be no excuse and it will be a manual ban.

You are saying cod won't do this. How would you know that.
Cod don’t care about cheaters everything they said they added is a publicity stunt to make people think they doing something but in Reality they are not doing anything Activision is a lying company.

They lied about Cold War said that crashing kicking and pulling IPS was fixed but in reality it wasn’t they lie and lie.