Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Provider for 4k monitors + security

Discussion on Best Provider for 4k monitors + security within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Provider for 4k monitors + security

So obviously security is #1 and functionality is #2 for me. I currently use Mobius but have had constant issues since I switched to a 4k monitor and multiple days in the telegram as had no luck with fixing my issues where either esp is off center forcing me to reduce my scaling to 100 or esp only shows on 1/4 the monitor aka 1920 by 1080. So I am looking for a cheese with the following features.

Features:
- Undetected minimal 1y+ cod franchise
- Legit / Closet focus
- Aimbot / aimassist
- Player & Bot ESP that is usable
- Reduced recoil
- 4k support without hassle
- Under $50 a month (come on its cod)
- Little impact to FPS (Should be a given)
Plus Features
- Streamproof
- Elgato Streamproof (very rare with cheeses)
- Item ESP
- Unique features
- DMA cheese is a huge plus for me

I DO NOT WANT ANY CHEESE that has anything to do with unlock all / etc because thats one thing you dont mess with, when it comes to cod because they love their money otherwise they dont give a **** what you do hense how mobius and **** hasn't been of focus.
Old 11/28/2022, 23:29   #2

PO is HDMI loop capable aka streamproof with the elgato and is the only provider here to do so. Strictly security focused first, over anything. They got great features and support.

I would also like to maybe help you with your issue with mobius as I don't have any issues with them on 4k but I also know they're not HDMI loop capable currently.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2022, 00:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
PO is HDMI loop capable aka streamproof with the elgato and is the only provider here to do so. Strictly security focused first, over anything. They got great features and support.

I would also like to maybe help you with your issue with mobius as I don't have any issues with them on 4k but I also know they're not HDMI loop capable currently.
Phantom overlay is elgato streamproof?!?!?! shittttttt might have to try that out when I get paid.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2022, 00:38   #4

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by MystifiedSky View Post
Phantom overlay is elgato streamproof?!?!
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystifiedSky View Post
Features:
- Undetected minimal 1y+ cod franchise
- Legit / Closet focus
- Aimbot / aimassist
- Player & Bot ESP that is usable
- Reduced recoil
- 4k support without hassle
- Under $50 a month (come on its cod)
- Little impact to FPS (Should be a given)
Plus Features
- Streamproof
- Elgato Streamproof (very rare with cheeses)
- Item ESP
- Unique features
- DMA cheese is a huge plus for me
Phantom Overlay meets all of these requirements other than:
- I do not offer DMA
- I do not offer reduced recoil for security reasons (my theories on them being able to target recoil reduction)
- I do not offer item ESP. This one isn't for security reasons I just don't offer it.
- Unique features? This could or could not be met with PO. I do have some pretty cool things such as auto update & FACEIT support.
Old 11/29/2022, 00:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Yes

Phantom Overlay meets all of these requirements other than:
- I do not offer DMA
- I do not offer reduced recoil for security reasons (my theories on them being able to target recoil reduction)
- I do not offer item ESP. This one isn't for security reasons I just don't offer it.
- Unique features? This could or could not be met with PO. I do have some pretty cool things such as auto update & FACEIT support.
You won me over with elgato streamproof and security I can stream without pc impact.
Thanks
1 User