Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hard to Matchmaking

Discussion on Hard to Matchmaking within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hard to Matchmaking

Anyone know how to make my account matchmake easly? i can only get 200+ ping lobbies, and i think it is caused by my high KD, but i dont think i get shadow ban, cause i can matchmake <50 ping on other account.
Old 11/27/2022, 19:52   #2

elite*gold: 24
Well Check your account first on the cod ban appeal. But normally 200+ normally a shadow
Old 11/27/2022, 20:02   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KernalSantos View Post
Well Check your account first on the cod ban appeal. But normally 200+ normally a shadow
"Well Check your account first on the cod ban appeal" How can i do that? but why i can matchmake with low ping on other accounts, i dont think it is shadow ban.
Old 11/27/2022, 20:06   #4

elite*gold: 24

It will tell you if you under review.

Maybe you have been Hitting cod to hard and have a super k/d and they are finding it hard to matchmake you. I know this happend in the halo