Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help To Decide

Discussion on Help To Decide within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help To Decide

Can you guys help me to decide between GCAIMX, MOBIUS, AND KERNAIM.
Which one should i take? I am thinking GCAIMX since there is unlock tools and the cheat is internal, so i guess it will run smoothly. I want the best for undetection, no laggy esp and accurate aimbot, so should i go with GCAIMX or pass with others?
Old 11/27/2022, 18:08   #2

elite*gold: 24
If you wanna keep your account as safe as possible then mobius, phantom overlay or kernaim are your providers to look at. All are solid and high on security and don’t use stupid features.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
about bagi weops... help me to decide plz^^
03/24/2012 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
guys... i need to decide between 130+9 and 145+9 weopen.. i have found a guy who would sell me a: 130+9 6% gems dn 3xdmg 1 cri or
Help Me Decide
09/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
#Request Delete Please
Help Decide!
03/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 23 Replies
Hey guys, I am looking to get back into sro, played 3 years ago and quit. I wanna come back but on a private server. To much shit in ISRO. So what psro servers are good? Let me know what ones you think are good. And would like it if i couls join up with a crew. LMK ~Thanks
Help Decide!
03/01/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
#Request Delete Please
need help to decide on server
06/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
i donk really know where to place this so here goes. i see tons of new servers i didnt know about since i left sro a year ago, so now i wanted to go back botting but servers are literery always full. I thought to myself why not join a private server where there's hardly any botting and you dont spend to years to lvl. so what i really need after i dug a hole in your head is what is the best private server to join?????(best rates mostly i care but lag is also important):mofo: :handsdown:...