Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does anything at all exist for BO4?

Discussion on Does anything at all exist for BO4? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/25/2022, 05:18   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMNED117 View Post
I don’t have BO4 on PC but you can check out MXT’s cheat and unlock all for free, I’ve tried their products for BO3 and at least for the unlocker I think it’s the best out there.

Here’s a PasteBin link containing every free product made by MXT including BO4:

Yeah I've used MXT for BO3 but didn't know he had anything for BO4.

Thanks for this link.

Edit: **** it's only an unlock all for bo4?
Old 11/25/2022, 15:42   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Yeah I've used MXT for BO3 but didn't know he had anything for BO4.

Thanks for this link.

Edit: **** it's only an unlock all for bo4?
use this and for zombies is a fun menu last time i looked for them i couldn't find a working multiplayer bo4 menus ones that can be used in public lobbies like you can in bo3 where you can boot people lol but if you find anything let me know 👍
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2022, 05:19   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0redrager View Post
use this and for zombies is a fun menu last time i looked for them i couldn't find a working multiplayer bo4 menus ones that can be used in public lobbies like you can in bo3 where you can boot people lol but if you find anything let me know 👍
Thanks again for the links. Big RIP that the unlock all is only for zombies.

I did end up finding something, but I'm not sure how much I trust them at all.

BO4 Zombie Tool for 20, the owner claims he will send you a MP tool after purchase (zombie tool is auto delivery) and there's a bunch of hella exploit-y features like end game and **** I don't even care about - but they say theres an MP unlock all + ESP/aimbot.

Ever heard anything about these guys? I know BO4 is an old game and not that active on PC and 20 USD is honestly what a zombies/multiplayer menu SHOULD cost but my gut is kinda telling me this is too good to be true. Especially since the Zombies tool is auto delivered and then you need to message them on Discord asking for the MP tool and they could easily just be like "Oh it doesn't work anymore" or something.
Old 11/30/2022, 06:56   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Thanks again for the links. Big RIP that the unlock all is only for zombies.

I did end up finding something, but I'm not sure how much I trust them at all.

BO4 Zombie Tool for 20, the owner claims he will send you a MP tool after purchase (zombie tool is auto delivery) and there's a bunch of hella exploit-y features like end game and **** I don't even care about - but they say theres an MP unlock all + ESP/aimbot.

Ever heard anything about these guys? I know BO4 is an old game and not that active on PC and 20 USD is honestly what a zombies/multiplayer menu SHOULD cost but my gut is kinda telling me this is too good to be true. Especially since the Zombies tool is auto delivered and then you need to message them on Discord asking for the MP tool and they could easily just be like "Oh it doesn't work anymore" or something.
shawtys are just resellers yeah not sure i would trust that lol shame
Old 11/30/2022, 07:08   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0redrager View Post
shawtys are just resellers yeah not sure i would trust that lol shame

I'm gonna search on UC and see if I can find if this has been publicly released since it probably has been lol.

I guess I'll just use Hitmans UAV and not bother with anything else.

Still waiting to hear how easy (or hard) it is to setup Hitmans bo4 UAV