Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New PC parts added to HWID ban?

Discussion on New PC parts added to HWID ban? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New PC parts added to HWID ban?

Hi,
I used to run EO on warzone ages ago and got hwid ban once they stopped running spoofer built into cheats. I upgraded system this week, motherboard, cpu, ssd and thought Iíd give new warzone 2.0 a crack and play legit. Changed IP and MAC of wifi adapter and did a fresh install of windows with new key as well, bought new account and instant 350ms ping. Account isnít perma banned yet but would the new parts be enough to clear hwid ban? And will the new parts be added to the hwid ban if itís still picking up my GPU, ram or wifi adapter? Looking to upgrade the rest of my parts gpu, ram, wifi adapter and psu next week so wondering if hwid ban will now be linked to the new parts Iíve replaced since Iíve left some old hwid banned parts in and tried to play before upgrading the whole pc
Old 11/26/2022, 02:45   #2

Sounds like you're on their **** list fr.
Old 11/26/2022, 08:15   #3

Only mobo and SSD should be good to unban bro.
You have used old WiFi already banned. you should have bought a new wifi or USB RJ45 adapter
Old 11/26/2022, 08:53   #4

Yeah I’ve changed MAC and IP so I think that’s safe for now, I’ve made an account and a single sms service to verify in uk. I think Russian accounts are getting Insta shadow ban at random. New account through steam with @ address and uk based sms its running fine. Bulk buy accounts are getting risky I think
Old 11/26/2022, 10:24   #5

elite*gold: 24
All I done was replace motherboard, all ssd/hdd and fresh windows key and I’ve been good for about a month now. Did you replace all your ssd/hdd?

And I have seen in the forums that some people get shadow banned for a week and then it gets lifted so keep an eye out.
Old 11/30/2022, 01:48   #6

yeah i replaced motherboard, ssd, cpu and reset mac and ip on wifi adapter, fresh install windows too but still banned. I just replaced wifi adapter and ram, still banned haha will the new pc parts now all be hwid banned cause ive used already banned parts that must still be getting detected? like new ram, wifi adapter, mobo, cpu, ssd all now linked to the old hwid ban?
Old 11/30/2022, 02:04   #7

It's because you bought the account, why didn't you just make one
Old 11/30/2022, 02:08   #8

I made one as well and used a one time sms virtual service to verify but I have no phone numbers to use as I’ve already used mine before
Old 11/30/2022, 07:09   #9

elite*gold: 24
I replace mobo, all ssd/hdd drives. Fresh windows with new windows key and I’m all good.