Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GCAIMX Review

Discussion on GCAIMX Review within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GCAIMX Review

Just some backkground: I've been in the game hacking community for over a decade. I initially bought a hack for Soldier Front from fatboy88 on GMZP followed by purchases at JBales and then DxTGaming. From there I've used SystemCheats, AA, Mobius, Kernaim, EO, and others. I'm not new to game hacking and have hacked 2 to 3 dozen games by now over the years.

Let me start off by saying, Aciduz is a very capable developer. His products are great, they're fairly straightforward to set up and the support that he rendered to me personally (above and beyond his staff) was great.

However, I cannot say I would recommend GCAIMX, especially when there are far friendlier and more professional owner/developers with better attitudes toward technical problems like at PO, Kern and Mobius.

Let me elaborate:

I have purchased multiple products from GCAIMX before the debacle with MW2. I purchased a MW multihack, always on UAV (MW/WZ), account generator and Fortnite product that all worked to my satisfaction.

I then purchased an EFT which seemed like was a re-skinned product under the GCAIMX branding (I don't know this for sure, but the entirely separate loader was the first clue and separate developer that had to be involved with the support seemed to indicate as much). Long story short, after 3-4 weeks of back and forth with support and supposed updates that would fix the problem of nothing happening after injection, Aciduz said the last option we hadn't yet tried was a complete reformat of my system.

I'm a full stack developer with an Archlinux dual boot partition. I have ~16 projects that I actively work on that have complicated dependency and environment requirements that would make reformatting the entire drive a nightmare to restore. After explaining this, Aciduz refunded the purchase understanding my plight, and for that I was not only grateful but encouraged by his professionalism in the matter.

Then comes my MW2 experience. Aciduz was offering a 33% reduction in a lifetime subscription to the MW2 product if you purchased it prior to the game's release. So me, having no prior negative experiences with GCAIMX did so, knowing that I'd get good value out of that offer.

When the game came out, I was able to use the hack for one night before realizing I was HWID banned from my MW/WZ days. No big deal -- GCAIMX has a spoofer (blocker). So I purchase the blocker and it worked for a few days but it wasn't undetected (or it wasn't effectively spoofing -- not sure which). In either case, many of the spoofer's users go hit with bans and it got seemingly everyone using the spoofer on MW2. A few days go by and Aciduz has an update for the product which we were all excited for -- except, I can't get it to work. I get blue screens at the main menu of the game and verify that it is indeed the blocker causing them.

I work with support for a couple weeks trying all sorts of different solutions to get the blocker to work -- nothing works. I eventually purchase AA to use their spoofer and it works great -- only problem is the GCAIMX MW2 product doesn't work with AA's setup (no biggie, it's temporary until we get a fix in place).

So after some more back and forth, Aciduz tells me after analyzing a minidump I sent him "the security of my computer is in really bad shape because of AA's patch guard alt. boot and that's what causing all the issues" Mind you, that boot was never on the system when I was having all these issues. I purchased AA AFTER all of these issues I was having with the blocker. He says that I must have used AA in the past (I did but on a prior machine) and that's why the blocker wouldn't work. Now note, I used AA on this machine only after the blocker was already giving blue screens for over a week..

The fix? I need to completely reformat my machine. Same problem as before, that's a no go. Aciduz refunds the blocker purchase and says I need to find another spoofer as his product won't work with AA.

Okay, no problem. I send another support asking what temporary spoofers they recommend since, if AA doesn't work with the product, there may be other spoofers that conflict too and I would rather know that before purchasing and trying every spoofer out there.

Corey (one of Aciduz's underlings) responds saying: "It's not our job to tell you what to buy -- test them out and find one that works."

Needless to say, if you know AA doesn't work with your product, it's not a ridiculous notion to ask if there are others I should avoid before trying every one. The trenchant attitude was completely uncalled for.

At this point I realized the writing was on the wall and GCAIMX was just figuring I was more of a headache than I was worth (totally fine -- refund my lifetime, I'll go elsewhere [I'm already using Mobius perfectly fine with AA spoofer] and we can all go our separate ways). But a refund wasn't offered -- the snarky response was all I got so I knew that was the end of the road.

I went into the GCAIMX telegram, told Corey there was no reason to be a dick -- I only was asking because a prior support message indicated there were spoofers known to have issues with the GCAIMX product and that if they didn't want to help and wanted to continue being nasty, I'd just dispute the transaction and be on my merry way (as I knew there was no chance they were going to offer a refund at this point).

Boom - permaban (I knew it would happen -- I really didn't care at that point -- I can't spend more time [I spent far more than the $250 on lifetime in my time trying to get the thing to work] than I already did trying to get the product to work).

TLDR: GCAIMX has good products if they work on your machine. If they don't, you're going to end up being told to do a full reformat. If you aren't willing to do that, they may or may not offer to refund your money for a product that doesn't work on your device. I spent over 15 hours trying all the different things they asked me to do, including a reset of Windows. At the end of the day, other providers were blamed, I wasn't offered a refund for a pre-purchased lifetime subscription and was instead banned for challenging the snarky attitude of one of the support minions. You're better off going for Kern, Mobius or PO -- products just work and the support/coders/owners are fantastic to deal with and don't blame other providers for their products not working as expected (at least in my experience -- they've never failed to work though so maybe that's why :P).
Old 11/22/2022, 03:54   #2

Indeed ACD, GC [ Which is same ] and Aimex doesnt work with AA's spoofer

Po, Mobius, Kernaim does work pretty well with AA's.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/22/2022, 06:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post

you sure?
I think you haven't tested it
I have tested, in AA's P system, as long as the shield and AA's Spoofer are turned on
Can perfectly run any chair of Mobius, Po, Acd, GC
AA can even be opened at the same time as Mobius and Po

I use AA and Mobius at the same time in WZ2.0 now

Quote:

AA is very stable, I used AB for 3 days without any ban. It's just that AA's prediction in WZ2.0 is not as perfect as in WZ1. When using a sniper rifle, as long as the target is more than 200 meters away, the AA cannot hit the enemy.
At present, there is only one perfect bullet prediction AB on the market, which is ACD (GCA). I think I have to wait patiently for the update of HelioS.
Old 11/22/2022, 06:25   #4

I tried and the menu never showed up. Aciduz himself, via a support ticket, said the GCAIMX product doesn't work with the AA spoofer and I had to find another one.

So to summarize: the only thing I have to base the assertion "it doesn't work" on is my personal experience and Aciduz'a comment on that experience.
Old 11/22/2022, 11:33   #5

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by $h0xT3R View Post
I tried and the menu never showed up. Aciduz himself, via a support ticket, said the GCAIMX product doesn't work with the AA spoofer and I had to find another one.

So to summarize: the only thing I have to base the assertion "it doesn't work" on is my personal experience and Aciduz'a comment on that experience.
These people are mainly resellers. Being a reseller makes it difficult to provide decent/proper support, which is what you may want and expect. Resellers should be a bit more clear on whether they're reselling a product or not, that way the consumer will be aware and expect less.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/22/2022, 12:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by $h0xT3R View Post
Just some backkground: I've been in the game hacking community for over a decade. I initially bought a hack for Soldier Front from fatboy88 on GMZP followed by purchases at JBales and then DxTGaming. From there I've used SystemCheats, AA, Mobius, Kernaim, EO, and others. I'm not new to game hacking and have hacked 2 to 3 dozen games by now over the years.

Let me start off by saying, Aciduz is a very capable developer. His products are great, they're fairly straightforward to set up and the support that he rendered to me personally (above and beyond his staff) was great.

However, I cannot say I would recommend GCAIMX, especially when there are far friendlier and more professional owner/developers with better attitudes toward technical problems like at PO, Kern and Mobius.

Let me elaborate:

I have purchased multiple products from GCAIMX before the debacle with MW2. I purchased a MW multihack, always on UAV (MW/WZ), account generator and Fortnite product that all worked to my satisfaction.

I then purchased an EFT which seemed like was a re-skinned product under the GCAIMX branding (I don't know this for sure, but the entirely separate loader was the first clue and separate developer that had to be involved with the support seemed to indicate as much). Long story short, after 3-4 weeks of back and forth with support and supposed updates that would fix the problem of nothing happening after injection, Aciduz said the last option we hadn't yet tried was a complete reformat of my system.

I'm a full stack developer with an Archlinux dual boot partition. I have ~16 projects that I actively work on that have complicated dependency and environment requirements that would make reformatting the entire drive a nightmare to restore. After explaining this, Aciduz refunded the purchase understanding my plight, and for that I was not only grateful but encouraged by his professionalism in the matter.

Then comes my MW2 experience. Aciduz was offering a 33% reduction in a lifetime subscription to the MW2 product if you purchased it prior to the game's release. So me, having no prior negative experiences with GCAIMX did so, knowing that I'd get good value out of that offer.

When the game came out, I was able to use the hack for one night before realizing I was HWID banned from my MW/WZ days. No big deal -- GCAIMX has a spoofer (blocker). So I purchase the blocker and it worked for a few days but it wasn't undetected (or it wasn't effectively spoofing -- not sure which). In either case, many of the spoofer's users go hit with bans and it got seemingly everyone using the spoofer on MW2. A few days go by and Aciduz has an update for the product which we were all excited for -- except, I can't get it to work. I get blue screens at the main menu of the game and verify that it is indeed the blocker causing them.

I work with support for a couple weeks trying all sorts of different solutions to get the blocker to work -- nothing works. I eventually purchase AA to use their spoofer and it works great -- only problem is the GCAIMX MW2 product doesn't work with AA's setup (no biggie, it's temporary until we get a fix in place).

So after some more back and forth, Aciduz tells me after analyzing a minidump I sent him "the security of my computer is in really bad shape because of AA's patch guard alt. boot and that's what causing all the issues" Mind you, that boot was never on the system when I was having all these issues. I purchased AA AFTER all of these issues I was having with the blocker. He says that I must have used AA in the past (I did but on a prior machine) and that's why the blocker wouldn't work. Now note, I used AA on this machine only after the blocker was already giving blue screens for over a week..

The fix? I need to completely reformat my machine. Same problem as before, that's a no go. Aciduz refunds the blocker purchase and says I need to find another spoofer as his product won't work with AA.

Okay, no problem. I send another support asking what temporary spoofers they recommend since, if AA doesn't work with the product, there may be other spoofers that conflict too and I would rather know that before purchasing and trying every spoofer out there.

Corey (one of Aciduz's underlings) responds saying: "It's not our job to tell you what to buy -- test them out and find one that works."

Needless to say, if you know AA doesn't work with your product, it's not a ridiculous notion to ask if there are others I should avoid before trying every one. The trenchant attitude was completely uncalled for.

At this point I realized the writing was on the wall and GCAIMX was just figuring I was more of a headache than I was worth (totally fine -- refund my lifetime, I'll go elsewhere [I'm already using Mobius perfectly fine with AA spoofer] and we can all go our separate ways). But a refund wasn't offered -- the snarky response was all I got so I knew that was the end of the road.

I went into the GCAIMX telegram, told Corey there was no reason to be a dick -- I only was asking because a prior support message indicated there were spoofers known to have issues with the GCAIMX product and that if they didn't want to help and wanted to continue being nasty, I'd just dispute the transaction and be on my merry way (as I knew there was no chance they were going to offer a refund at this point).

Boom - permaban (I knew it would happen -- I really didn't care at that point -- I can't spend more time [I spent far more than the $250 on lifetime in my time trying to get the thing to work] than I already did trying to get the product to work).

TLDR: GCAIMX has good products if they work on your machine. If they don't, you're going to end up being told to do a full reformat. If you aren't willing to do that, they may or may not offer to refund your money for a product that doesn't work on your device. I spent over 15 hours trying all the different things they asked me to do, including a reset of Windows. At the end of the day, other providers were blamed, I wasn't offered a refund for a pre-purchased lifetime subscription and was instead banned for challenging the snarky attitude of one of the support minions. You're better off going for Kern, Mobius or PO -- products just work and the support/coders/owners are fantastic to deal with and don't blame other providers for their products not working as expected (at least in my experience -- they've never failed to work though so maybe that's why :P).

I've always found it interesting how the actual devs in the scene are way nicer and have less of a tremendous ego than the resellers do lol

Also, was wondering wtf their "blocker" was

But yeah, can't stand rude people. Especially when you are a customer and are not being rude with them first.
Old 11/22/2022, 13:14   #7

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
I've always found it interesting how the actual devs in the scene are way nicer and have less of a tremendous ego than the resellers do lol

Also, was wondering wtf their "blocker" was

But yeah, can't stand rude people. Especially when you are a customer and are not being rude with them first.
Its because most of the time resellers don't have a clue about coding or something. But they act like they have.

They are very limited in their ability to fix issues themselves.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/22/2022, 14:57   #8

That's really sad. Aciduz is basically a full blown liar then if what you guys are saying is true.

He constantly talked about him developing the products he sells, especially in support. If he's reselling, I know for a fact he isn't doing the things he claims he is to his customers.

Now I know why he's so angry all the time lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2022, 16:21   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxwjianghu View Post
you sure?
I think you haven't tested it
I have tested, in AA's P system, as long as the shield and AA's Spoofer are turned on
Can perfectly run any chair of Mobius, Po, Acd, GC
AA can even be opened at the same time as Mobius and Po

I use AA and Mobius at the same time in WZ2.0 now

AA is very stable, I used AB for 3 days without any ban. It's just that AA's prediction in WZ2.0 is not as perfect as in WZ1. When using a sniper rifle, as long as the target is more than 200 meters away, the AA cannot hit the enemy.
At present, there is only one perfect bullet prediction AB on the market, which is ACD (GCA). I think I have to wait patiently for the update of HelioS.
Like i mentioned, Mobius, PO, Kern, works perfectly with AA spoofer.

ACD used to work with AA, by activating kernel driver via AA loader then you would run the acd or gcaimx loader again [ they are same ], but then HelioS changed the method of spoofing, after that GC, ACD stopped working with AA's spoofer, and thus my experience 2 months ago, not sure if anything changed now, i maybe wrong since its been more than 2 months i have not touched any acd product.

About AA's prediction, its just perfect, there are topics for weapon configs you can obliterate enemies more than 200m, way more actually, if you are still using AA you can try it, there are pinned topics.

Sorry OP, i kind of went off topic on your thread
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2022, 16:31   #10

Quote:

ACD used to work with AA, by activating kernel driver via AA loader then you would run the acd or gcaimx loader again [ they are same ], but then HelioS changed the method of spoofing, after that GC, ACD stopped working with AA's spoofer, and thus my experience 2 months ago, not sure if anything changed now, i maybe wrong since its been more than 2 months i have not touched any acd product.

About AA's prediction, its just perfect, there are topics for weapon configs you can obliterate enemies more than 200m, way more actually, if you are still using AA you can try it, there are pinned topics.

No need to apologize! I tested it literally 5 or 6 days ago and not only did it not work, like I said, Aciduz said it wouldn't work. There's really nothing to debate here -- it's just reality.
Old 11/22/2022, 17:16   #11

Quote:

I've been using AA, and I'm sorry to tell you that AA's WZ2.0 sniper rifle can't hit enemies over 100 meters. WZ2.0's bullet prediction went wrong. It doesn't matter if I use the default settings or the 99's weapon settings. You can refer to the posts on the AA forum, including 99 himself who said that AA's WZ2.0 bullets predicted a problem
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2022, 01:30   #12

Does anyone recommend Artificial Aiming spoofer and esp for mw2? I have Hwid ban. The aimbot is not so important, but I see it's not bad.
Old 11/23/2022, 03:18   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by skreaks View Post
Does anyone recommend Artificial Aiming spoofer and esp for mw2? I have Hwid ban. The aimbot is not so important, but I see it's not bad.
What are you using right now?
Old 11/23/2022, 04:54   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
What are you using right now?
Nothing, just trying to figure what's the best option for the price, spoofer and chair.
Old 11/23/2022, 04:55   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by skreaks View Post
Nothing, just trying to figure what's the best option for the price, spoofer and chair.
Do you rage or play legit?