Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mobius, PO or KernAim

Discussion on Mobius, PO or KernAim within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mobius, PO or KernAim

I wont be using Aimbot, so only ESP and or Radar. I also wont be streaming or anything.

What looks the best and is the most lightweight?
Old 11/17/2022, 15:08   #2

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuzehagel View Post
I wont be using Aimbot, so only ESP and or Radar. I also wont be streaming or anything.

I’m not even gonna try to sell you on my own, would advise you to check out the videos from each provider and choose which esp you like the best, would be my honest advice.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/17/2022, 15:09   #3

elite*gold: 217109
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Quote:

I’m not even gonna try to sell you on my own, would advise you to check out the videos from each provider and choose which esp you like the best, would be my honest advice. ()
Old 11/17/2022, 16:49   #4

Quote:

Mobius for me
Old 11/17/2022, 17:13   #5

kernaim for me all day long, they are outstanding
Old 11/17/2022, 18:11   #6

Mobius for me
Old 11/17/2022, 19:14   #7

PO or Mobius are the 1a and 1b in COD since the previous release imo. If you want security and stream proofing done well both are good choices. Kern seems popular but they are newer and I know they just got waved in apex so if it was strictly on track record I would say PO as Mobius has one detection due to a feature.

I came back to play I would probably try out Mobius after being a PO lifetime user.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2022, 19:53   #8

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,079
Phantom Overlay is very lightweight & now the longest UD security focused provider (never detected). I do not add any features that could add extra detection vectors. You can disable aimbot & just use ESP and radar. I just added bone ESP and AI ESP which add no extra risk.

I will never add the following features because I believe they pose a security risk (only my opinion):

Really cannot stress enough that the above spoiled content is just my opinion. No one knows what Ricochet will target or not. My job is to remove their options based on my opinions.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/17/2022, 20:10   #9

Depends on what you want.

I haven't used Kern and they are relatively new whereas PO and Mobius have been around for over a year ATP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Phantom Overlay is very lightweight & now the longest UD security focused provider (never detected). I do not add any features that could add extra detection vectors. You can disable aimbot & just use ESP and radar. I just added bone ESP and AI ESP which add no extra risk.

I will never add the following features because I believe they pose a security risk (only my opinion):

Really cannot stress enough that the above spoiled content is just my opinion. No one knows what Ricochet will target or not. My job is to remove their options based on my opinions.
It sucks that config saving is another detection vector but it is what it is.

Are there any coupons up for PO right now?
Old 11/17/2022, 20:44   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Depends on what you want.

I haven't used Kern and they are relatively new whereas PO and Mobius have been around for over a year ATP

It sucks that config saving is another detection vector but it is what it is.

Are there any coupons up for PO right now?
Yes & ricochet has detected a few providers for config saving. They just find where/how it's saved & if they can detect with certainty they will. There are some stealthy things that can be done but I am not going to even touch it.

No coupons right now! Prices are fair though
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2022, 21:01   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Yes & ricochet has detected a few providers for config saving. They just find where/how it's saved & if they can detect with certainty they will. There are some stealthy things that can be done but I am not going to even touch it.

No coupons right now! Prices are fair though
Config stored in the cloud and automatically downloaded into the cheat during injection process is safe IMO.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/18/2022, 06:54   #12

Quote:

I haven't used Kern and they are relatively new whereas PO and Mobius have been around for over a year ATP?
KernAim has been around the WZ seen for a year. Been UD since day 1. If you are looking for an ebook that will provide you security and reliability to perform, highly recommend you look into KernAim
Old 11/18/2022, 18:03   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quarantined90 View Post
Config stored in the cloud and automatically downloaded into the cheat during injection process is safe IMO.
That's a lot better than just reading/writing a file to disk & letting the config file sit but it still adds extra detection vectors depending on how you do it because it is separate from the dll. Remember the dll is protected so you can't just put the settings in there, they have to be separated

If you read/write to disk at all during the process then it's absolutely adding a ton of things for them to DT because even the most paster cheats don't touch disk with their dll because they paste Rake from GH

Things would get pretty spooky but I can think of a few extremely complex ways that maybe it could be done all in memory in a way that doesn't affect detection vectors in a notable way, but then saving configs would be an issue to address as well

I see your point but I think I'd rather just avoid the risk all together
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/18/2022, 23:24   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by novian4599 View Post
KernAim has been around the WZ seen for a year. Been UD since day 1. If you are looking for an ebook that will provide you security and reliability to perform, highly recommend you look into KernAim
They've been around for a year?

Really?
Old 11/19/2022, 00:17   #15

Quote:
They've been around for a year?

Really?
Not for COD I don't think but I think they have had Apex about that long
Thanks
1 User