Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mobius, PO or KernAim

Discussion on Mobius, PO or KernAim within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/19/2022, 04:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
I like Kernaim, but they don't have native controller support and bones ESP, not like mobius
No idea for Phantom Overlay
Old 11/19/2022, 23:52   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDO View Post
I like Kernaim, but they don't have native controller support and bones ESP, not like mobius
No idea for Phantom Overlay
PO doesn't have native controller by design.

You can use REWASD though.
Old 11/20/2022, 01:50   #18

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
PO doesn't have native controller by design.

You can use REWASD though.
Yes PO has bones now but not native controller & it never will. I've already listed I have security concerns about adding native controller as it would require a view angle aimbot which I believe will not be UD for controller much longer. Just my opinion. Already isn't for KBM
Old 11/20/2022, 03:25   #19

elite*gold: 319
How long is KernAim, PO, Mobius UD ? Warzone 1 ?
Old 11/20/2022, 05:07   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNSOMNiA3D View Post
PO Warzone has been UD the longest only because it launched first. Since July 2021

Mobius opened sales for the game later that year. I know Kern has been doing Apex awhile but his COD is fairly new as far as I know (several months or so)
Old 11/21/2022, 00:14   #21

@, may I ask what makes your product so good? What makes it so undetectable? I am also in the market of getting a solid warzone/dmz product, but more than rich features I want to focus on safety first and foremost.

I get that PO has a good reputation from Warzone 1.0, but 2.0 has only been out for like a week? How do you plan on keeping it as safe as you did for 1.0? Other than not fuckign around with suspicious features that other providers use
Old 11/21/2022, 04:55   #22

Both Mobius and Po have unparalleled stability
If you just need to draw great products, I recommend Po. To be honest, Po's drawing is better than Mobius in my opinion.
If you need a great product from AIM, I recommend Mobius, because Mobius has a predictive function

As for Ka, I haven't used KA so can't rate KA
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2022, 05:40   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxwjianghu View Post
Both Mobius and Po have unparalleled stability
If you just need to draw great products, I recommend Po. To be honest, Po's drawing is better than Mobius in my opinion.
If you need a great product from AIM, I recommend Mobius, because Mobius has a predictive function

As for Ka, I haven't used KA so can't rate KA
i can work with minimum ESP and minimum aimbot, all i care about is detection rate. Like I said, PO and Mobius both were undetected during Warzone 1.0, but how does that translate into 2.0? Surely they have different systems in place? Especially if PO and Mobius are this popular and widely used, wouldnt IW be aware of their systems?

I'm not doubting their capabilities whatsoever. I'm not throwing shade or ******** on their products. I just want to know what best bet I have against detection. I know all cheats come with risk but it's still best to be as prepared as possible, you know?
Old 11/21/2022, 05:47   #24

Kernaim is my go to for Apex and I can vouch for them, never had any bad experience
Will try to their Warzone 2.0 cheat + interwebz too to compare
Old 11/21/2022, 06:50   #25

on a sidenote, is it recommended that you use HWID spoofer for this? or does PO/Mobius/KA come with spoofers?
Old 11/21/2022, 07:15   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNSOMNiA3D View Post
KernAim has been UD for about a year in WZ1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratKing95 View Post
on a sidenote, is it recommended that you use HWID spoofer for this? or does PO/Mobius/KA come with spoofers?
KernAim doesn't come with a spoofer. I would recommend GhostAim or insoft.dev Neither of those are copy/paste spoofers. I personally recommend GhostAim though. It spoofs EVERYTHING, including GPU & monitor. If you don't need a spoofer, I wouldn't use one. No point. unless you are trying to protect your HWID, but then what, then you'll stop spoofing? LOL. Only spoof if you need it homie.
Old 11/21/2022, 07:33   #27

I purchase Mobius for closet cheating and have been quite happy with it.
I would have purchased PO and Kernaim though, no specific reason I didn't, the three seem to have very friendly people behind it and similar mindsets.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2022, 08:20   #28

I will recc fo ru phantom
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2022, 15:57   #29

Quote:
@zebleer, may I ask what makes your product so good? What makes it so undetectable? I am also in the market of getting a solid warzone/dmz product, but more than rich features I want to focus on safety first and foremost.

I get that PO has a good reputation from Warzone 1.0, but 2.0 has only been out for like a week? How do you plan on keeping it as safe as you did for 1.0? Other than not fuckign around with suspicious features that other providers use
WZ2 has the same anti-cheat as WZ1. It's also basically the same game with only a slightly modified engine and some other minor changes. That's mostly why people are applying PO's good reputation to the new game.

As for my plan to keep it safe, well not adding unnecessary features & removing detection vectors is part of it as you said. The other part is just working on security & making sure I'm always using the best bypassing methods based on my ongoing research.

PO may eventually get detected one day but my job is to make sure that PO lasts longer & is detected less often than any other provider, if it's ever detected at all. So far so good... PO is the longest UD COD provider. Right now Ricochet is still not on the level of EAC so my job is easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxwjianghu View Post
has a predictive function
Just so you are aware I've implemented really solid aim prediction that still looks legit & works well in MW2/WZ2/DMZ. The users seem to really like it. I know that before I had very basic prediction.

Quote:
i can work with minimum ESP and minimum aimbot, all i care about is detection rate. Like I said, PO and Mobius both were undetected during Warzone 1.0, but how does that translate into 2.0? Surely they have different systems in place? Especially if PO and Mobius are this popular and widely used, wouldnt IW be aware of their systems?

I'm not doubting their capabilities whatsoever. I'm not throwing shade or shitting on their products. I just want to know what best bet I have against detection. I know all cheats come with risk but it's still best to be as prepared as possible, you know?
PO & Mobius are popular here on EPVP but overall we are very small providers compared to the internal cheats that run the COD cheating scene. They have probably 30x our user bases, their cheats enable raging which actually ruins the game, they offer spoofers, and other unlock type services.

I think it would be a colossal waste of time for the game devs/Ricochet to focus on PO/Mobius when they have providers who are actually ruining their games. But I never accused them of having their priorities straight, so I'm ready for whatever.

Quote:
Do not use a spoofer if you are using PO and are not HWID banned. No point adding extra risk. If the spoofer has a direct detection, even if PO doesn't, you'd get banned.
Old 11/21/2022, 16:23   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Phantom Overlay is very lightweight & now the longest UD security focused provider (never detected). I do not add any features that could add extra detection vectors. You can disable aimbot & just use ESP and radar. I just added bone ESP and AI ESP which add no extra risk.

I will never add the following features because I believe they pose a security risk (only my opinion):

Really cannot stress enough that the above spoiled content is just my opinion. No one knows what Ricochet will target or not. My job is to remove their options based on my opinions.
GH