Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Building New PC, What needs to be replaced?

Discussion on Building New PC, What needs to be replaced? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Building New PC, What needs to be replaced?

So my first PC I had was HWID banned before Ricochet. I wanted to get back into COD so I used a old server PC and new account and had no issues playing until I was an idiot and tried an unlocker tool that got my SB, the SB was lifted within 2 days and I was back playing again until I got bored and stopped playing. The other day I decided to start the game back up and was in a match and notice the binding on my mouse was set to a different profile when I went to change the profile, Synapse I guess had to download the profile from the cloud and once I went back into COD my game froze and then crashed. I am now under review and I am assuming Ricochet thought that Synapse was trying to inject cheats.

Anyways I'm building a new PC since I need a new one anyways, I have purchased a new MOBO, CPU, Ram, and SSD. I'm transferring the GPU since I read they don't track GPUs, However, my question is do I need a new mouse and Keyboard? I have read some people say yes and others say no, but most of the replies are pre ricochet. Is there anything else that I need to replace as well?
Old 10/20/2022, 20:45   #2

just modo and a clean wipe a new install of windows and a new windows key. i have done over 8 pcs like this and all are still unbanned for the past 3 months including one of my 2 pcs

if u make a new account you will get shadow banned for a week and then you will be fine.

dont panic just play plunders or any playlist it lets you until your shadow is done.
Old 10/20/2022, 23:30   #3

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
You changed everything you need. You'll be fine now.
Old 10/21/2022, 10:20   #4

sounds good.
Whats about Monitor and headset?

I hear and read so many.

Any experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
You changed everything you need. You'll be fine now.
Old 10/21/2022, 15:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30clip View Post
just modo and a clean wipe a new install of windows and a new windows key. i have done over 8 pcs like this and all are still unbanned for the past 3 months including one of my 2 pcs

if u make a new account you will get shadow banned for a week and then you will be fine.

dont panic just play plunders or any playlist it lets you until your shadow is done.
here do you buy your indows keys from?
Old 10/21/2022, 20:05   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermann_Honk View Post
sounds good.
Whats about Monitor and headset?

I hear and read so many.

Any experience?
You don’t need to change peripherals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delpiero123233 View Post
here do you buy your indows keys from?
eBay. They’re extremely cheap there.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/21/2022, 22:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
You don’t need to change peripherals.

eBay. They’re extremely cheap there.
thank you brother
Old 10/23/2022, 00:08   #8

Bro I have been hwid banned for 2 years idk what tf to do I don’t wanna even cheat I just wanna be ready to play new cod I was even sb in new cod soon as I loaded the game please someone help I’ll pay I’m $ ready
Old 10/23/2022, 03:02   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntlego View Post
Bro I have been hwid banned for 2 years idk what tf to do I don’t wanna even cheat I just wanna be ready to play new cod I was even sb in new cod soon as I loaded the game please someone help I’ll pay I’m $ ready
Buy a spoofer or buy new PC parts.