Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

10 kill dc

Discussion on 10 kill dc within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
10 kill dc

never used any cheats etc but usually play rebirth but swapped to caldera and had 10 kills and randomly dced me now says under review do i just not pass that amount of kills for period of time just so confused as i was getting 15+ on rebirth and fortunes with no issues in the past
Old 09/07/2022, 23:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth66 View Post
never used any cheats etc but usually play rebirth but swapped to caldera and had 10 kills and randomly dced me now says under review do i just not pass that amount of kills for period of time just so confused as i was getting 15+ on rebirth and fortunes with no issues in the past
Shadow banned …
You have to wait 10-15 days
Or use à spoofer on a fresh account to play again
Old 09/08/2022, 22:18   #3

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,062
99% of the people here that say they were banned and have never used cheats, use cheats.
Not to mention, you have a post from July getting a free trial for a Vanguard cheat...