Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimex or Po for Performance

Discussion on Aimex or Po for Performance within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aimex or Po for Performance

My pc isn’t very good. Since the prices aren’t cheap i don’t want to make a mistake. (people who have tried BOTH) which one would be less intensive on my pc. Also which esp is smoother for a bad pc.
Old 08/25/2022, 16:55   #2

i've heard from many people aimex you loose alot of frames so on an old PC i presume will be even worst for you, PO i never found much fps loss when using it before also there is mobius you didn't mention that i personally use and have no issues with i run mobius with ga spoofer and nvidia filters and only loose around 5fps, all those 3 options are undetected and fine to use��
Old 08/25/2022, 18:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheatEngine9000 View Post
My pc isn’t very good. Since the prices aren’t cheap i don’t want to make a mistake. (people who have tried BOTH) which one would be less intensive on my pc. Also which esp is smoother for a bad pc.

Aimex uses more Fps then Mobius or PO. But on the other hand it has the best ESP of them. U can adjust Skeleton thickness, Box thickness, Box cornered, colour slider, mix colours etc.
PO has very low Fps usage, but has NO skeleton Esp , neither Controller support.

I would use Mobius its the overall winner , it has all you need.
1 month / 25$
Old 08/25/2022, 19:12   #4

elite*gold: 38906
To address the main point you are mentioning, Phantom Overlay is very optimized & you should notice very little performance hit if any. As a result, PO ESP will work better on your machine than ESP from a cheat with higher impact.

It is true that PO does not have bone ESP (it doesn't auto update) and doesn't have native controller support (view angle aimbot = bad security IMO), but there are reasons for everything PO lacks. We just saw a wave of providers having disconnect issues with their aimbots and SB issues as well because they use view angle based aimbots. I stayed away from the beginning. Also PO has auto updated instantly for the last many game updates, including the new season, which is why it's valuable to me to keep the auto update functional (by not adding things like bone ESP). It's a great selling point to have near zero downtime.

AIMEX & Mobius are also good providers. You are looking at the right names.
Old 08/26/2022, 01:57   #5

thanks everyone. after scanning threads seems to be a decent amt of reports of esp lag, fps drop, and some no refunds from aimex. there refund policy also states if their product is just partially working you are not eligible for refund. due to these risks i will be going with po which seems to be lightweight and have a lot less of these reports.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2022, 01:36   #6

elite*gold: 38906
Quote:
thanks everyone. after scanning threads seems to be a decent amt of reports of esp lag, fps drop, and some no refunds from aimex. there refund policy also states if their product is just partially working you are not eligible for refund. due to these risks i will be going with po which seems to be lightweight and have a lot less of these reports.
You won't regret it! Thanks. & if you somehow do, make a ticket for a refund
Old 08/31/2022, 08:04   #7

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,671
Quote:
po is very lightweight.
i have used it on the best of pcs and the worst of pcs and no matter your build, you'll run it no problem.