Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hex Project Private Cheats

Discussion on Hex Project Private Cheats within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Hex Project Private Cheats

Has anyone heard of this provider .... he is on gethub and sells lifetime cheats and resell.. His website is ​
Discord: @
I want to buy but am afraid i will get scammed ): so if anyone knows any info please let me know i dont see him on a provider list also ...
Old 07/22/2022, 19:08   #2

elite*gold: 3212
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiserRolla View Post
Has anyone heard of this provider .... he is on gethub and sells lifetime cheats and resell.. His website is ​
Discord: @Sarnax
I want to buy but am afraid i will get scammed ): so if anyone knows any info please let me know i dont see him on a provider list also ...
It kind of seems like you answered your own question my friend.

Better off going with people who are at the very least confirmed not to be scammers and offer a real product.

MobiusCheats/PhatomOverlay/Aimex/Elusion etc etc etc

Going to a provider no one’s heard of doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a scam, but providers have reputations for a reason, have no idea who that is so that should say something lol.

(Assuming this is about cod, as you’ve posted in the cod section)

***Edit

I take back what I said, I visited the site it’s absolutely a scam lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2022, 19:18   #3

I wouldn’t even trust that ****. So much time went into web UI and I bet you $100 little went to cheat. I smell copy pasta!
Old 07/22/2022, 20:20   #4

Quote:
I recently joint mobius cheats after years of trying other provider I would 100%recommend them

KaBoOm
Old 07/22/2022, 21:45   #5

i currently use mobius hahah

but he really does look legit to me....
Old 07/22/2022, 22:36   #6

elite*gold: 3212
Quote:

Brotha lol just read through his site and his "experience"

Doesn't make any sense and only game he's said he's worked on is FiveM, im not even entirely sure what hes trying to sell?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2022, 17:58   #7

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
No reviews/Profile on EPVP -> Don't trust
Old 07/24/2022, 13:40   #8

Quote:

stick with mobius man don't go getting scammed with these other dodgy providers
Old 07/25/2022, 03:25   #9

elite*gold: 75
were not aloud to call people out on epvp . but i dropped alot of money and never found it. i got some pics
Old 07/25/2022, 09:37   #10

There are great people in this community spending time reviewing and sharing trustworthy providers. I don't get the people just posting random providers with almost no rep or reviews.
Old 07/25/2022, 17:46   #11

elite*gold: 206
Yah just do your research before buying anything.

I love the pvcheese guy that keeps making new accounts after getting banned to advertise his 3$ cheat lol
Old 07/25/2022, 23:27   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bintu View Post
were not aloud to call people out on epvp . but i dropped alot of money and never found it. i got some pics
Sarnax the one who scammed you ?