Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Are ip bans a thing?

Discussion on Are ip bans a thing? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Are ip bans a thing?

Basically t title. Id like to know if ip bans are a thing now in warzone, since im spoofing and still getting shadowed into a perma without getting disconnected or rubber bullets.
Old 06/13/2022, 10:07   #2

Yes use vpn
Old 06/13/2022, 10:18   #3

no they don't ban ips that only happens is for mass account creation, it would be stupid of them to ban it otherwise as people share internet connection they would end up banning alot of wrong people, what spoofer are you using?
Old 06/13/2022, 10:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0redrager View Post
no they don't ban ips that only happens is for mass account creation, it would be stupid of them to ban it otherwise as people share internet connection they would end up banning alot of wrong people, what spoofer are you using?
Im using acd, spoofer is fine, its a quality product.
Do you have a lot of banned accs on the same ip?
Old 06/13/2022, 10:42   #5

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bet0cochinito View Post
Basically t title. Id like to know if ip bans are a thing now in warzone, since im spoofing and still getting shadowed into a perma without getting disconnected or rubber bullets.
Your spoofer is failing/you aren’t using it correctly.

IP change up until now remains unnecessary.
Old 06/15/2022, 20:28   #6

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
They happen in countries where VPN's are illegal, but for most of the world, they won't ban it.