Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

warzone legit cheat is dead ?

Discussion on warzone legit cheat is dead ? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
warzone legit cheat is dead ?

I cheat for a long time now on warzone and for some time I can no longer play without having problems, sincerely we can no longer use an aimbot hoping to keep an account? If people can do it I would like some advice I test a lot of things all the time but nothing to do
Old 05/09/2022, 06:39   #2

elite*gold: 217109
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Hey, of course you can, even more if you are playing legit

Use a spoofer if you need one (PO or Elusion), use a good provider, do your own account, avoid account sellers, keep your K/D low, avoid reports, and you will be fine
Old 05/09/2022, 10:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernaim View Post

Use a spoofer if you need one (PO or Elusion), use a good provider, do your own account, avoid account sellers, keep your K/D low, avoid reports, and you will be fine
Well. Nowadays people get nuked even with 4-5 kills in a match, in most cases it's from server side detections. Riccoshet has a server side aimbot detection (similar to apex legends) and most of the developers are too lazy or incompetent to make a bypass to those detections. New accounts are getting nuked pretty much instantly, even keeping low kd and avoiding all reports wouldn't help that much.
Old 05/09/2022, 10:45   #4

The Black Market: 204/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebeprisigydyk View Post
Well. Nowadays people get nuked even with 4-5 kills in a match, in most cases it's from server side detections. Riccoshet has a server side aimbot detection (similar to apex legends) and most of the developers are too lazy or incompetent to make a bypass to those detections. New accounts are getting nuked pretty much instantly, even keeping low kd and avoiding all reports wouldn't help that much.
im using EO since March 2020 and have 400 wins with always more than 5-10 kills per round it depends on your gameplay why people get a shadowban
Old 05/09/2022, 16:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkk View Post
im using EO since March 2020 and have 400 wins with always more than 5-10 kills per round it depends on your gameplay why people get a shadowban
EO's problem is that they are constantly in maintenance, you can't often play, after that I would like to know your settings to be safe like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kernaim View Post

bro if it's to play by making 1.50 k/d per game what's the point of playing? if it's to restrain yourself to such an extent, you might as well stop playing
Old 05/09/2022, 23:41   #6

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
I legit cheat with PO and haven't been banned nor shadowed on my main ever (been using it since May 2021).

If you're getting banned consistently though, you need a spoofer.
Old 05/10/2022, 01:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
I legit cheat with PO and haven't been banned nor shadowed on my main ever (been using it since May 2021).

If you're getting banned consistently though, you need a spoofer.
I will come to you soon, I've been hearing good things for a long time, however, are there any settings to respect or have you already put something in place not to be detected? (I'm talking about the damage shield, invisible man...), the providers always leave us without any indication and we find ourselves trying lots of settings until the ban or shadowban
Old 05/10/2022, 19:07   #8

elite*gold: 3175
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by toshirotv View Post
I cheat for a long time now on warzone and for some time I can no longer play without having problems, sincerely we can no longer use an aimbot hoping to keep an account? If people can do it I would like some advice I test a lot of things all the time but nothing to do
There are people in the AimexCheats community which cheat for 2 years on the same account without any issues. Sometimes you get shadow banned, no matter how legit you play. The COD community is salty and they report you even when you are legit.
Old 05/10/2022, 23:02   #9

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
I will come to you soon, I've been hearing good things for a long time, however, are there any settings to respect or have you already put something in place not to be detected? (I'm talking about the damage shield, invisible man...), the providers always leave us without any indication and we find ourselves trying lots of settings until the ban or shadowban
@ spends an ungodly amount of hours throughout the day testing functions to see what triggers damage negation, invisible players, etc... he provides guides on how to avoid that from happening and does not add functions that causes those things.

Additionally, the community is really active, sharing settings and tips on how to avoid such detections.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/10/2022, 23:36   #10

Let's be honest even a lot of the legit devs recommend "ESP Only". No one knows the secret sauce but it seems like you need an aged or old account and only toggle the most legit of settings and even then Aimbots these days seem to get most people shadowed or banned quite easily.

Even the good providers have a mix bag of people that seem to use Aimbot fine and the other half are just too scared and only use ESP only now.

I believe APEX checks viewangles for aimbots but no one really knows if its statistical analysis or what on Ricochets Server-Side but the fun days of aim botting are kind of over imo.

I'll wait for the devs and ppl with banners of providers to chime and say their aimbot works perfectly fine and I'm an idiot. If you want your account to last long term these days it's ESP Only.
Old 05/11/2022, 01:12   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
There are people in the AimexCheats community which cheat for 2 years on the same account without any issues. Sometimes you get shadow banned, no matter how legit you play. The COD community is salty and they report you even when you are legit.
yes that I know I have lots of friends who do not cheat and who are sb but I would like to know their settings because in my opinion it is as if they had no aim help

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
@ spends an ungodly amount of hours throughout the day testing functions to see what triggers damage negation, invisible players, etc... he provides guides on how to avoid that from happening and does not add functions that causes those things.

Additionally, the community is really active, sharing settings and tips on how to avoid such detections.
I love that, I'm really going to come very soon to see this

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Let's be honest even a lot of the legit devs recommend "ESP Only". No one knows the secret sauce but it seems like you need an aged or old account and only toggle the most legit of settings and even then Aimbots these days seem to get most people shadowed or banned quite easily.

Even the good providers have a mix bag of people that seem to use Aimbot fine and the other half are just too scared and only use ESP only now.

I believe APEX checks viewangles for aimbots but no one really knows if its statistical analysis or what on Ricochets Server-Side but the fun days of aim botting are kind of over imo.

I'll wait for the devs and ppl with banners of providers to chime and say their aimbot works perfectly fine and I'm an idiot. If you want your account to last long term these days it's ESP Only.
I am like you I would like to have real proof but I will see with PO since they seem to have good security
Old 05/11/2022, 03:07   #12

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post

You’re definitely not an idiot haha.

While starting with ESP on new accounts is advisable with recent Serverside Anticheat changes, many providers are adapting.

For example, Mobius has pushed updates to our aimbot to increase humanization, prevent things like invisible players and disconnects. Even on brand new accounts, so if you’re looking to use aimbot on WZ without getting shadowed or nerfed, look no further.

One of our major additions is “Deadzones” they are zones inside your targeted aimbone area (that can be visualized with the cheat) that allow you to freely aim within the target aimbone areas while staying on target. Allowing you to be very accurate, but not hit the same spot repeatedly triggering a nerf.

If you’re among our community feel free to check the discord for legit configs, have been testing them on brand new accounts, no nerfs, no shadows, just back into lasering your enemies with love.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2022, 04:06   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
You’re definitely not an idiot haha.

While starting with ESP on new accounts is advisable with recent Serverside Anticheat changes, many providers are adapting.

For example, Mobius has pushed updates to our aimbot to increase humanization, prevent things like invisible players and disconnects. Even on brand new accounts, so if you’re looking to use aimbot on WZ without getting shadowed or nerfed, look no further.

One of our major additions is “Deadzones” they are zones inside your targeted aimbone area (that can be visualized with the cheat) that allow you to freely aim within the target aimbone areas while staying on target. Allowing you to be very accurate, but not hit the same spot repeatedly triggering a nerf.

If you’re among our community feel free to check the discord for legit configs, have been testing them on brand new accounts, no nerfs, no shadows, just back into lasering your enemies with love.

seriously? I have disconnections all the time and impossible to play if I do +15 kills it's back to lobby
Old 05/11/2022, 04:32   #14

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
seriously? I have disconnections all the time and impossible to play if I do +15 kills it's back to lobby
Yessir,

These mitigations were put in place to combat exactly that.

Feel free to check it out and grab a legit config from the discord if you decide to purchase, you won’t be disappointed.
Old 05/11/2022, 04:44   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
Yessir,

These mitigations were put in place to combat exactly that.

Feel free to check it out and grab a legit config from the discord if you decide to purchase, you won’t be disappointed.
PO or Mobius it's complicated haha, I've never tested either of them however I've always been disappointed with other providers whether from the start or after a few months, I'll think about it but you have good arguments