Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 15:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

undetected cheat?

Discussion on undetected cheat? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/19/2022, 23:12   #16

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,062
Aimex is a safe choice, they've never experienced a detection.

PhantomOverlay, IMO, is the safest on the market.

Other than the two mentioned above, ProofCore and Elusion are secure cheats as well and have not experienced a detection.
Old 04/19/2022, 23:15   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Aimex is a safe choice, they've never experienced a detection.

PhantomOverlay, IMO, is the safest on the market.

Other than the two mentioned above, ProofCore and Elusion are secure cheats as well and have not experienced a detection.
Wait what? But BBB said PO has been detected many times and the only reason they sell a spoofer is because they get detected a lot.

Attached Images
File Type: gif jjj.gif (3.60 MB, 3 views)
Old 04/19/2022, 23:19   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post
Wait what? But BBB said PO has been detected many times and the only reason they sell a spoofer is because they get detected a lot.
BBB?

Is that the british sperg that got caught cheating and tried to say it was for "testing?"

If so, when did he say that lol? Had holiday the last two days and seems like I missed a lot.
Old 04/19/2022, 23:21   #19

Quote:
BBB?

Is that the british sperg that got caught cheating and tried to say it was for "testing?"

If so, when did he say that lol? Had holiday the last two days and seems like I missed a lot.

Old 04/19/2022, 23:44   #20

Quote:

wtf
i wonder how much zeb paid for this advertisement

that video was so cringy.
bbb definitely is a dude that pays for ***.

"i've known about po for a while, but didn't mention anything because they were a nobody" - cries in over 500 subs the first 3 days of launch

"they are not undetectable." yea, no **** you minimum wage making mouth breather, nobody is.

yo, serious question, why the **** does he keep saying "private cheat provider?"
since when does po sell slots or ask for ids?

also, whoever the second dude with the ****** up teeth was, in addition to all of the other random **** he was spewing, there was never any proof that gg was responsible for the po ddos, and the ddos never stopped users from using the loader - it only prevented new users from registering.
Old 04/20/2022, 00:08   #21

Quote:
wtf
i wonder how much zeb paid for this advertisement

that video was so cringy.
bbb definitely is a dude that pays for ***.

"i've known about po for a while, but didn't mention anything because they were a nobody" - cries in over 500 subs the first 3 days of launch

"they are not undetectable." yea, no **** you minimum wage making mouth breather, nobody is.

yo, serious question, why the **** does he keep saying "private cheat provider?"
since when does po sell slots or ask for ids?

also, whoever the second dude with the ****** up teeth was, in addition to all of the other random **** he was spewing, there was never any proof that gg was responsible for the po ddos, and the ddos never stopped users from using the loader - it only prevented new users from registering.
Lmao he compared PO to Battlelog.

Old 04/20/2022, 00:23   #22

Quote:
Lmao he compared PO to Battlelog.

He said that itshapa was giving him the info right? I remember something when i was in GG's discord, they were praising itshapa and pinging everyone to watch his stream and support him and also asking to not mention anything about golden gun or cheat related stuff in his chat lol

I wonder what other weird info he gave to BBB lol

Edit: Skip to 6:15, he is praising GG in some ways lol
Old 04/20/2022, 00:50   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
He said that itshapa was giving him the info right? I remember something when i was in GG's discord, they were praising itshapa and pinging everyone to watch his stream and support him and also asking to not mention anything about golden gun or cheat related stuff in his chat lol

I wonder what other weird info he gave to BBB lol

Edit: Skip to 6:15, he is praising GG in some ways lol
Thats because he used GG lmao
Old 04/20/2022, 00:59   #24

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 247/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,421
I would recommend Proofecore. The guys know what they're doing.
Old 04/20/2022, 01:04   #25

Quote:
Thats because he used GG lmao
you didnt get my point lol, i mean zebleer and GG had arguments in past and so on, i am just saying that since itshapa is on their side and now giving away information to BBB, its like they are using BBB to get back at PO

Note: Need to buy a new tinfoil hat
Old 04/20/2022, 01:26   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sL1Me View Post
I would recommend Proofecore. The guys know what they're doing.
Dang bro it's been a minute!
Old 04/20/2022, 04:51   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotdogx View Post
Aimex is terrible they lie about detections have lack lustre features and difficult to navigate the cheat interface. Once I moved to artificialaiming.net I was awoken to a next level cheat with the ability to customise anything you want and an easy to configure interface. Whether you want rage or legit play you can do both with the click of a button. Choose artificialaiming.net.
Are you braindead boy ? Wtf you talking about lmao. Must be on drugs or something, highly recommend to go check yourself.
Old 04/20/2022, 04:54   #28

I have been using mobiuscheats.com since october 2021, people using walls only / radar only haven't been hit with perm bans ever. The devs have a lot of experience with kernel level AC'S and they have amazing support. The cheat updates within like 30 minutes and under, I think this would be your best choice.
Old 04/20/2022, 07:28   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0161- View Post
Hello i got banned on my main on march ban wave, so i recently removed my HWID Flag/ban from my pc, made a new account been playing legit for about a week or 2, im wondering if there's any uav tools or something that is highly undetected, cuz my main account got permed from using the uav tool in march ban wave

im just looking for either uav or something similiar i dont wana aimbot or anything i just want the uav, is that possible?

any top tier providers u guys can suggest? i dont wna get banned again

ive been looking at this aimex cheats, apparently nobodys been banned from it and it never has been detected is this true?
Don't look any further in terms of security and support. Go with aimex but if are not sure you can look at the different providers too.
Old 04/20/2022, 12:08   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cytokine View Post
There may be some misunderstanding because whenever there is game update, cheat features will not work that's all. You injecting the cheat after the game update will not result in shadow ban or anything. Only features will not work until cheat is updated.
so if i were to buy the aimex esp, should i only use esp? bcuz i dont wna get banned, and about injecting the tool, when there's a game update does the tool stop injecting inside the game? or?