Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spoofer detected.

Discussion on Spoofer detected. within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/01/2022, 00:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
I was saying in general, its just me getting mad when i see someone trashes everyone and praises some particular products [ Not saying this was your intention ] But sounded like it, and i told you, i edited because i saw songoku said what i wanted to say, anyhow, the shadowbans are weird, for 1 week kept getting constant shadows on new accounts, even being fully closet, but when made a new account with real number, the sb issue gone away and kept playing without any issue.

And yes the 2d radar feature is great, not just that you can also make a keybind and can change the 2d radar layout instantly to replace the big map [ when pressing M in game ], that is why its called a framework, you can change the hell out of features and tailor it depending on your liking.

anyhow activision is trolling around, lets see what they have against cheaters this time, its cat mouse game, and always will be

The only 2 spoofers I've used is infinite(1 year ago because I thought I might be HWID banned because I got a 3rd ban from using x22) and PO.

I only used PO spoofer because my account kept getting shadowbanned after 3 games. And the account I use is my main streaming account for twitch.

Havent used a spoofer since I got my new PC this week Monday.

I only say spoofers are trash is because I hear bad things lately about inf, cynical and I think RUT advertises some shit perm spoofer called doge spoofer. I hear people crying about that too.

Cheating is a cat and mouse game and I've been playing cat and mouse for 16 years going on 17. I know the risks of cheating. Thats why I really only suggest products that tend to stay undetected for a while to help people from buying stuff that gets detected in 2 hours.

You know those guys that google "HACKS FOR Blahblahblah" then see IWC on the first of google(Gods of SEO IMO)

then don't get a product or get detected.

I only recommend stuff Ive used or know that is good. Everyone here wants to call me a paid shill, its funny because @ doesn't pay me to have a sig up. He honestly does not and I do not ask him for money(I paid for my 3 lifetimes btw) even @ he hasn't paid me or anything to have my sig up.

Hell I even help with support sometimes(rarely because we have 3 other support guys that are better then me) and I haven't asked for anything from him what so ever.

I can't recommend AA to anyone because

A) Ive never used it for COD. I have used it for other stuff in the past and it was good.

B) I don't see anyone really talking about AA much on epvp or any other forums I'm on.

You know my views on AA support and them banning based on comments on epvp(That just left a bad taste in my mouth since a lot of my IRL friends I've recommended AA for other games) @ seems like he's one of the good ones.
Old 04/01/2022, 00:16   #32

Well this thread wasn’t meant for people to argue in, only to warn people and collect information about the Spoofers being detected.
Old 04/01/2022, 00:17   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Hitting spoofer is worthless when people use cheats like Phantom Overlay and AIMEX and others that value security (PO/AIMEX/Mobius) and/or have never been detected but I get what you mean.

This is why I tell people to never use a spoofer unless they need one. Spoofers becoming outdated are harmless in those situations but a detection is problematic if your cheat is UD & spoofer gets DT.

We will see what's happening with those providers & I have been looking into the situation myself.
Activsions main target is to stop ragers keep coming back in game and stop the mass account generators, ragers = bad PR and destroying their game, they dont have concerns about closet cheaters.

But using a cheat now a days without a spoofer [ even if you are using the safest cheat ] is always a gamble, its inevitable, you may get detected and never know what hit you or how it happened or how careful you were, its life, unpredictable, and you may never get detected ever but there is always a risk, cheating is never 100% safe, this is my opinion, i for one learned not to expose my real hwid while cheating, its a risk i cant take it.
Old 04/01/2022, 00:17   #34

Quote:
I'm not dealing with any concerning valid reports of anything, I'm just being careful.

Obviously after I announced "if I get SB reports I'll pause the spoofer," of course a bunch of new people joined to report SB and then wouldn't provide any info to prove they are a real spoofer user... but otherwise nothing.

That being said it's either AA, INFINITE, EO, and every spoofer got detected or there is something outdated. I am taking a look.

Either way I agree that AA spoofer isn't bad quality. Spoofer work is a different ball game than cheat work.

EDIT: I should also add that obviously I have many devices with isolated tests going on & none of them have anything concerning happening. Again I am open to being careful and paranoid as always.

Just to prove I'm not a paid shill.

I will leak a photo of zebleer:

Old 04/01/2022, 00:23   #35

Quote:
Inf got hit, but not AA, i see on posts that some getting sb and some completely safe and playing without issue, i for one using real phone number and i am ok, its really confusing, my opinion is that they are targeting some certain type of accounts, for example the accounts i have made with gen [ by using over 500 proxies ] are getting sb easily and to mention that i use normal virtual ****** sims for those accounts, its test and for rage purposes, the one that i have real number attached to it is completely safe.

Remember if AA is detected it would be Permaban message, so far i have not seen any permaban reports.
AA GOT HIT STOP LYING LOL
Old 04/01/2022, 00:28   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post

You know those guys that google "HACKS FOR Blahblahblah" then see IWC on the first of google(Gods of SEO IMO)

I never put out hate here against providers except for them, they are the worse, going into their website and seeing the layout is enough to see that it look like a scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon View Post

I only recommend stuff Ive used or know that is good. Everyone here wants to call me a paid shill,
Not necessarily, you are loyal to them good, i am loyal to AA and i see how things have 2 side of the story, but i dont put out hate against other providers only if its necessary, while trying to keep my convo as clean as possible in a mannered way, i got called that i am AA's simp lmao, or i am staff, or they pay me, non true, i stand for the truth of things, and i am sure so many here seen how we debunked so many accusations against AA with proof, i had the biggest arguments with zebleer in past, but i never trashed PO just because i didnt agree with some stuff zebleer was saying.

AA have their rules, i dont want to repeat same things i said in past, but i am sure many of you saw the fights and arguments about banned users on evp complaining and how me and some others clarified the situation for everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorNxReckless View Post
AA GOT HIT STOP LYING LOL

Oh hi internet explorer, maybe take your time and read the full topic and really under stand what is going on here, oh wait you dont read, like you didnt read rules on AA forums and lied to the staff.

@, a great example of what am trying to tell you lmao
Old 04/01/2022, 00:29   #37

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,071
Quote:
Activsions main target is to stop ragers keep coming back in game and stop the mass account generators, ragers = bad PR and destroying their game, they dont have concerns about closet cheaters.

But using a cheat now a days without a spoofer [ even if you are using the safest cheat ] is always a gamble, its inevitable, you may get detected and never know what hit you or how it happened or how careful you were, its life, unpredictable, and you may never get detected ever but there is always a risk, cheating is never 100% safe, this is my opinion, i for one learned not to expose my real hwid while cheating, its a risk i cant take it.
The problem there is if the spoofer becomes detected directly which does happen sometimes & also outdated at the same time, which is what they are trying to do BTW.

So basically your spoofer becomes DT and your true HWID is also known at the same time and therefore you can be using a UD cheat and boom your true HWID is banned over your spoofer.

This is why I don't recommend it & BTW any anti-cheat worth **** is trying to detect spoofers directly in waves with making them outdated at the same time for this very reason.

EDIT: Yeah PO spoofer isn't causing any problems. It's all the cheat providers that got detected today RIP. Not my problem though.

By that extension other spoofers might not have any problems as well.
Old 04/01/2022, 00:33   #38

Quote:
Oh hi internet explorer, maybe take your time and read the full topic and really under stand what is going on here, oh wait you dont read, like you didnt read rules on AA forums and lied to the staff.
@, a great example of what am trying to say lmao
If AA spoofer was actually detected, I know there would be a **** ton of epvp threads about it.
Old 04/01/2022, 01:48   #39

I only us GCAIMEX and my account was SB today. Might switch over to PO spoofer. I love internal bones though and PO doesn't offer bones.
Old 04/01/2022, 01:58   #40

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by headshotz8765 View Post
I only us GCAIMEX and my account was SB today. Might switch over to PO spoofer. I love internal bones though and PO doesn't offer bones.
I was back up on COD 10 minutes after I got banned.
Using PO spoofer. Didn't have to reinstall windows, reformat drives, nada.
Loaded PO spoofer up and got back in right away.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2022, 02:01   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
He did that as a security reason to check everything. Like the UAV banwave remember when several other got hit? They disabled it and then removed it completely...

And you forgot something after his first post...

Once again there is always two sides of a story... People who where not previous hwid banned can still use AA without any issue
its always these 2 RATS defending AA lol
Old 04/01/2022, 02:41   #42

Yeah PO spoofer isn't causing any problems. It's all the cheat providers that got detected today RIP. Not my problem though.

By that extension other spoofers might not have any problems as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2022, 03:03   #43

Im from usa bro im at work driven a forkilft my bad but like i said i only was use po the spoofer up untill like 10am est then i stsrt playing again at 1145 n my ping is 350 cant get ne games not even rebirth and i check website and it says account under review i wish i would of seen all this spoofer stuff before 1145 i would of been fine.. maybe it wont be perma iduno
Old 04/01/2022, 03:15   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo5555 View Post
Im from usa bro im at work driven a forkilft my bad but like i said i only was use po the spoofer up untill like 10am est then i stsrt playing again at 1145 n my ping is 350 cant get ne games not even rebirth and i check website and it says account under review i wish i would of seen all this spoofer stuff before 1145 i would of been fine.. maybe it wont be perma iduno
Like I spoke to you about on Telegram, I do not believe your issue came from the PO spoofer & I have no reason to. I sent you the steps for a new test and that's optional for you.

This is all assuming you are telling me the truth & that you are really a PO spoofer user I am taking your word on that.
Old 04/01/2022, 09:22   #45

Quote:
OK so it was a precaution.
I would not call it precaution after he knew that spoofer was causing SB. I would call it updating the spoofer. Pre caution would have been when nobody reported SB and he still took it off to update and check whether its safe.

This is an old message before he fixed it.

I can confirm that there is an issue with the spoofer that is causing instant Shadowbans. (never finding a match up to ping 350)

I'm currently investigating it. But I have no ETA on when it will be done.

Edit: I've removed the build in spoofer for now ()

Greets,
HelioS

This is not precaution this is admission of detection. As always they dont consider it detection since its only spoofer. Bruh their cheat dont work without their spoofer.