Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spoofer detected.

Discussion on Spoofer detected. within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/01/2022, 10:24   #46

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreyMan View Post
I would not call it precaution after he knew that spoofer was causing SB. I would call it updating the spoofer. Pre caution would have been when nobody reported SB and he still took it off to update and check whether its safe.

This is an old message before he fixed it.

I can confirm that there is an issue with the spoofer that is causing instant Shadowbans. (never finding a match up to ping 350)

I'm currently investigating it. But I have no ETA on when it will be done.

Edit: I've removed the build in spoofer for now ()

Greets,
HelioS

This is not precaution this is admission of detection. As always they dont consider it detection since its only spoofer. Bruh their cheat dont work without their spoofer.
Again false AA works without spoofer if you aren't HWID ban on WZ..

If you don't know how and when the Spoofer works on AA you shouldn't be talking bs. AA users are fully aware since the release of the Spoofer what can happen. It's mouse and cat game for everyone

PO did the same as a precaution just to be safe. But its good to go again. Zeebler just wanted to be sure. Thats the normal way to handle a situation like this.

What about we talk about MI since you recommended them several times? Two hits in one month as a new provider

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorNxReckless View Post
AA GOT HIT STOP LYING LOL
I think you have other problems right now because of your ban using MI....
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2022, 11:05   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
Again false AA works without spoofer if you aren't HWID ban on WZ..

If you don't know how and when the Spoofer works on AA you shouldn't be talking bs. AA users are fully aware since the release of the Spoofer what can happen. It's mouse and cat game for everyone

PO did the same as a precaution just to be safe. But its good to go again. Zeebler just wanted to be sure. Thats the normal way to handle a situation like this.

What about we talk about MI since you recommended them several times? Two hits in one month as a new provider

I think you have other problems right now because of your ban using MI....
You 2 ladies from AA are so adorable it wouldn’t be fun if the both of you didn’t reply to things together , are your pcs or tables side by side ? You must share the same bed . Gosh just simply admit to aa being washed up and trash lol PO is on top now . And nah MI account was my Smurf account my main account is safe still with po nice try there though bud that was a good one you threw there
Old 04/01/2022, 11:12   #48

Quote:
You 2 ladies from AA are so adorable it wouldn’t be fun if the both of you didn’t reply to things together , are your pcs or tables side by side ? You must share the same bed . Gosh just simply admit to aa being washed up and trash lol PO is on top now . And nah MI account was my Smurf account my main account is safe still with po nice try there though bud that was a good one you threw there
Doesn't change the fact they got hit twice in one month as a super superior save cheat.

Be careful what you wish for
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2022, 11:16   #49

Quote:
Doesn't change the fact they got hit twice in one month as a super superior save cheat.

Be careful what you wish for

Oh my, come back to bed honey, AA send new payments for us, to defend more

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2022, 11:50   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
Oh my, come back to bed honey, AA send new payments for us, to defend more

Lol see you guys are like RATS for AA I bet you guys are all the alt accounts in those telegrams
Old 04/01/2022, 15:37   #51

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Lol nothing like bringing up a provider that doesn't even sell a spoofer on this thread.

I'm cool with you AA guys but you love this don't you. The diverting of attention.
Old 04/01/2022, 16:13   #52

Quote:
Lol see you guys are like RATS for AA I bet you guys are all the alt accounts in those telegrams
I love how those two always back up each other its like they're not capable of arguing points for themselves, AA staff don't have anything better to do than to sniff around no doubt they have alt accounts in almost every providers forum / discord / telegram
Old 04/01/2022, 23:53   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Lol nothing like bringing up a provider that doesn't even sell a spoofer on this thread.

I'm cool with you AA guys but you love this don't you. The diverting of attention.
It’s always the same 2 guys always defending AA . I don’t have nothing against other providers but I hate AA and their support .
Old 04/02/2022, 00:59   #54

What are you 2 on about? Let me put a reminder

Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2022, 06:24   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
What are you 2 on about? Let me put a reminder

Don't even bother replying to that wot kid lmao.

I don't know how he hasn't been banned with all the racist slurs he used.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2022, 09:01   #56

There are some really bitchy people on here. Its like if something happens to one of the providers people can’t wait to chuck you under the bus.

At the end of the day when we sign up to hack we have to expect getting banned at some point. I hope it doesn’t happen to people though but it will most likely happen to everyone at some point.

I’m with AA and i think they are great, never really had a problem and the support is great but I see some people giving it **** for pretty much no reason.

End of the day no one is safe and some people need to get it in their head. Just enjoy it while you can everyone because that ban hammer can hit at any time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2022, 07:16   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdoos View Post
Instead of complaining, come try it out to see if it actually works. other spoofers over charge people simply because they have a website and support team they have to pay for but making a spoofer especially for cod isn't that hard.
If you're banned in cod it will get you unbanned for 5usd YES !
Source = Trust me bro

Cleary no idea about spoofers and you will end up ******* up your system wich his "spoofer"....
Old 04/07/2022, 09:01   #58

Quote:
Source = Trust me bro

Cleary no idea about spoofers and you will end up ******* up your system wich his "spoofer"....
Hey man, AA spoofer down for some days now. What's happening ?
Old 04/07/2022, 10:12   #59

Quote:
Nothing is happening. It's been worked on or did you miss the notifications

Btw the Framework is fully functional so I'm enjoing AA

How yours monthly spoofer payment going?
Old 04/07/2022, 10:12   #60

Quote:
What kind of question is that? why dont you go to their forum and check it yourself since you are a vip at AA?