so, im getting the verify phone message after playing one game, that means that buying accounts dont work, I also tried buying sim cards, but blizzard doesnt allow prepaid phone numbers
I also tried using 5sim and a similar service, which verifies fine the first time when creating the account, but im unable to verify the second time after playing one game
so, im getting the verify phone message after playing one game, that means that buying accounts dont work, I also tried buying sim cards, but blizzard doesnt allow prepaid phone numbers
I also tried using 5sim and a similar service, which verifies fine the first time when creating the account, but im unable to verify the second time after playing one game
Use a phone service on your app store.
Many offer unlimited numbers for a monthly fee (anywhere from 5-10 euro).
They work a lot better than any commercial number service as the numbers are registered to actual providers.
Use a phone service on your app store.
Many offer unlimited numbers for a monthly fee (anywhere from 5-10 euro).
They work a lot better than any commercial number service as the numbers are registered to actual providers.
so, im getting the verify phone message after playing one game, that means that buying accounts dont work, I also tried buying sim cards, but blizzard doesnt allow prepaid phone numbers
I also tried using 5sim and a similar service, which verifies fine the first time when creating the account, but im unable to verify the second time after playing one game
does anyone have a solution?
i can remove any phone number on any bnet account.i will do it for free for you one time.i will remove the phone number so it wont ask for phone verification and you will be able to play WZ without any phone number on account.
Phone verify help! 08/16/2013 - Technical Support - 1 Replies Hi if i have a danish number should i then type in +45 12345678 when i try to get phone verify.
12345678 = my number that i'm not going to show :D is it like that or hot should i do it.
Thx in advance
[S] Phone Verify [B] 26e*gold 03/06/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies I'm looking for phone verify.
My offer is 26e*gold.