Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UAV Detected

Discussion on UAV Detected within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/09/2022, 15:52   #16

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibblet07 View Post
Well not using that provider again lol. Sticking to Aimex and only aimex .... Guess I should go ahead and kiss that account good bye lol
Quote:
Only injections on my account are Mobious and Aimex.. no AB.. I never use AB and havent had a game over 5 kills in 2 weeks lol... just been doing contracts to level guns up recently... MI is the only one and that was last night with their always on UAV.. I know Mobious and Aimex/s excellent track record... So Im more inclined to say it was the MI UAV, but who knows.
Killing me with your spelling of Mobius but other than that I still love you lol

Well hopefully if some providers are having issues they’re able to get to the bottom of it quickly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2022, 15:54   #17

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by lort1234 View Post
I was saying uav tools are detected because i have heard it wasn't only acd, but a bunch of others having the same problem with sb after using it.
Could you provide any proofs to that? like pictures to be clear and people here can be save if its detected or not
Old 03/09/2022, 15:55   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotdogx View Post
Advanced UAV and a radar tool is nothing alike, AA is trash there is reason why they are so hated
So hated? ive seen 4 people talk lies and dumb stuff about AA on here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2022, 15:55   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
Killing me with your spelling of Mobius but other than that I still love you lol

Well hopefully if some providers are having issues they’re able to get to the bottom of it quickly.
Sorry about that! Mobius. Yeah .. I should have known that always on UAV is suspect... Also only reason I didn't stick with your chair was My PC did not play nice with it for some reason.. Aimex worked like a charm.. But my friends are trying to get me back to Mobius since they all use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post

Actually my sub is still active at Mobius
Old 03/09/2022, 16:02   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
Could you provide any proofs to that? like pictures to be clear and people here can be save if its detected or not
The only way i could prove it was it i was to make a video of me. Restarting pc>Cleaning>Spoofing>Launching game>Join plunder and leave plunder 8>Play 2 matched with 9 and 11 kills>Trying to join game>No Shadowban>Restarting pc>Injecting ACD>Spoofing>Launching game>Turning everything off except Always on UAV>Join and leaving plunder 5 times>Shadowbanned.

And im not going to do that, if people want to believe me fine, if they won't fine.

Old 03/09/2022, 16:03   #21

Quote:
Theres like one guy saying he used MI for 1 game "only UAV" and got shadowbanned.
Old 03/09/2022, 16:06   #22

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Theres like one guy saying he used MI for 1 game "only UAV" and got shadowbanned.
That's what im saying any proof of others having the same issue.
Old 03/09/2022, 16:09   #23

Quote:
That's what im saying any proof of others having the same issue.
Theres always people in RUT chat crying about shadowbans, but thats been going on for months lol

Old 03/09/2022, 16:31   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislovas View Post
So hated? ive seen 4 people talk lies and dumb stuff about AA on here.
no one is talking lies about how trash the product u buy is
Old 03/09/2022, 16:36   #25

Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo_2022-03-09_18-35-27.jpg (59.7 KB, 34 views)
Old 03/09/2022, 16:39   #26

Old 03/09/2022, 16:42   #27

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,075
Quote:
Only injections on my account are Mobious and Aimex.. no AB.. I never use AB and havent had a game over 5 kills in 2 weeks lol... just been doing contracts to level guns up recently... MI is the only one and that was last night with their always on UAV.. I know Mobious and Aimex/s excellent track record... So Im more inclined to say it was the MI UAV, but who knows.
Lol so you're going to trash the reputation of a new provider because you think they caused your shadow ban? MI uses their own methods and source & I know their UAV isn't causing any problems right now because I spy on their chat. Maybe you got unlucky in this massive SB wave & shouldn't jump to conclusions. non-pasted UAV isn't causing any problems.
Old 03/09/2022, 16:43   #28

Quote:
I use Mobius every day on my Main dropping 15-20 regurarly, Aimbot , Esp etc,, and 0 shadowbans, 0 bullet nerfs, 0 invisible players nothing.
Account history plays a huge role for shadowbans, like playtime, kills, wins...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2022, 16:43   #29

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,075
Quote:
Guess I should go ahead and kiss that account good bye lol
Or maybe wait for the SB to lift. You've used 3 providers BTW & you're blaming one. There is a shadow ban wave happening right now from actions long before today. The timing of the SB means nothing because it could correlate to something triggered from weeks or more ago. That's how waves work.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/09/2022, 16:43   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post