Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UAV Detected

Discussion on UAV Detected within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation UAV Detected

Seems like some providers have had their always on UAV detected today.

I have tested ACD myself, and have confirmed the always on uav is detected. I do not recommend using any uav tool atm.
Old 03/09/2022, 15:16   #2

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by lort1234 View Post

I have tested ACD myself, and have confirmed the always on uav is detected. I do not recommend using any uav tool atm.
Most of them are copy pasted from another forum anyways ... it was a matter of time tbh if this is true
Old 03/09/2022, 15:27   #3

elite*gold: 224
Quote:

Saying a feature as a whole is detected is a bit silly.

The provider you were using’s way to read/write memory perhaps got detected, I don’t know as I’ve not looked into it.

Can tell you though that Mobius has permanent UAV and my users don’t have any issues.

This sounds more like you have a hardware ban or a faulty spoofer.

This is how misinformation is spread.
Old 03/09/2022, 15:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiusCheats View Post
Saying a feature as a whole is detected is a bit silly.

The provider you were using’s way to read/write memory perhaps got detected, I don’t know as I’ve not looked into it.

Can tell you though that Mobius has permanent UAV and my users don’t have any issues.

This sounds more like you have a hardware ban or a faulty spoofer.

This is how misinformation is spread.
1. I said what i have heard and experienced myself "Seems like some providers" "I have tested ACD myself". So saying it silly is on you.

2. It might be as SonGoku said above, they used the same source code as some other providers did.

3. I have never mentioned Mobius, but just because you haven't head anything from your customers (Yet) doesn't mean it isn't happening.

4. I have tested my spoofer and my account before i even began testing the feature, so no it's it not a hardware ban or faulty spoofer.

5. No this is not how misinformation spread, this is to help people. If they see this thread before they are using it, good if not that's what happens.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/09/2022, 15:36   #5

I know i bought Modern internal yesterday.. used it once (no AB) used the UAV and boom shadow banned today
Old 03/09/2022, 15:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibblet07 View Post
I know i bought Modern internal yesterday.. used it once (no AB) used the UAV and boom shadow banned today
Should have went for AA
Old 03/09/2022, 15:40   #7

Quote:
Yup seems like the uav isn't safe to use atm, at least for some providers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislovas View Post
Should have went for AA
Is AA's uav tool good and isn't causing any sb?
Old 03/09/2022, 15:44   #8

Quote:
Well not using that provider again lol. Sticking to Aimex and only aimex .... Guess I should go ahead and kiss that account good bye lol
Old 03/09/2022, 15:44   #9

Quote:
1. I said what i have heard and experienced myself "Seems like some providers" "I have tested ACD myself". So saying it silly is on you.

2. It might be as SonGoku said above, they used the same source code as some other providers did.

3. I have never mentioned Mobius, but just because you haven't head anything from your customers (Yet) doesn't mean it isn't happening.

4. I have tested my spoofer and my account before i even began testing the feature, so no it's it not a hardware ban or faulty spoofer.

5. No this is not how misinformation spread, this is to help people. If they see this thread before they are using it, good if not that's what happens.

Never said you had mentioned Mobius.

I’m saying you saying UAV is detected is like me saying “Aimbot is detected”

How 1 provider does their aimbot might be detected vs how another does their aimbot.

So in your case it sounds more like the provider you’re using is having issues, not a feature.

Quote:
Going to chalk that one up to a pure coincidence man. As I’m sure prior to using it you were using something else utilizing ESP/potentially aimbot.

Just because you don’t use aimbot doesn’t mean you won’t get shadowed, lessens the likely hood for sure but you can still get shadowed just for using esp/radar etc, if you know where people are and you shouldn’t they’re definitely reporting you, everyone in Warzone is petty as fuck.
Old 03/09/2022, 15:45   #10

Quote:

AA dont have UAV tool, but their 2d radar can be setup as uav tool, almost same, there are pinned topics with configs there

As referring to this topic, its not good to start assuming and throwing blames, may be just wait, and more reports will come in, lately activision doing weird ****, and they are really confusing cheaters with their new methods
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2022, 15:45   #11

Quote:

No UAV tool, but they offer a customizable 2d radar you can place on your radar to make it just like a Advanced UAV
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2022, 15:46   #12

Quote:
Well not using that provider again lol. Sticking to Aimex and only aimex .... Guess I should go ahead and kiss that account good bye lol
Getting a shadowban with an undetected provider 99% of the time it clears after a week, I’m sure that will be the case here as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2022, 15:48   #13

Quote:
Never said you had mentioned Mobius.

I’m saying you saying UAV is detected is like me saying “Aimbot is detected”

How 1 provider does their aimbot might be detected vs how another does their aimbot.

So in your case it sounds more like the provider you’re using is having issues, not a feature.

Going to chalk that one up to a pure coincidence man. As I’m sure prior to using it you were using something else utilizing ESP/potentially aimbot.

Just because you don’t use aimbot doesn’t mean you won’t get shadowed, lessens the likely hood for sure but you can still get shadowed just for using esp/radar etc, if you know where people are and you shouldn’t they’re definitely reporting you, everyone in Warzone is petty as ****.
I was saying uav tools are detected because i have heard it wasn't only acd, but a bunch of others having the same problem with sb after using it.
Old 03/09/2022, 15:50   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislovas View Post
No UAV tool, but they offer a customizable 2d radar you can place on your radar to make it just like a Advanced UAV
Advanced UAV and a radar tool is nothing alike, AA is trash there is reason why they are so hated
Old 03/09/2022, 15:51   #15

Quote:
Getting a shadowban with an undetected provider 99% of the time it clears after a week, I’m sure that will be the case here as well.
Only injections on my account are Mobious and Aimex.. no AB.. I never use AB and havent had a game over 5 kills in 2 weeks lol... just been doing contracts to level guns up recently... MI is the only one and that was last night with their always on UAV.. I know Mobious and Aimex/s excellent track record... So Im more inclined to say it was the MI UAV, but who knows.