-Artificial Aiming 3D radar package [ Internal Only ESP Feature ] Comes with spoofer and OBS stream safe
-Phantom Overlay [ External Can be streamed with almost every Recording/Streaming Software Including Discord Streaming]
-Aimex [ External same as PO can be streamed with every recording/Streaming software including Discord Even if you share whole screen via discord the visual wont show up]
-Mobius Cheats [External As Po and Aimex can be streamed with almost every software]
-Elusion [ have not used their Warzone cheat, but i think its also external and stream proof with almost every other streaming and recording software]
-Modern Internal [ internal, Have not used them but i am sure its also stream proof with OBS maybe some other additional Recording/Streaming Software but since its internal cheat i dont think its stream proof with discord or shadowplay] Someone correct me if i am wrong
You can find more on black market cod section, and choose what fits you best
If ESP is your priority then You need a good Internal Cheat like MI but its not stream proof. Mobius as an external cheat has the best ESP of all the external ones with no performance impact. PO esp is there weak point but the Dev has made it like that on purpose to avoid any problems with its Auto Update feature.
I would still suggest between Mobius and PO for the best safety and stream proof. Mobius has native controller support.
If ESP is your priority then You need a good Internal Cheat like MI but its not stream proof. Mobius as an external cheat has the best ESP of all the external ones with no performance impact. PO esp is there weak point but the Dev has made it like that on purpose to avoid any problems with its Auto Update feature.
I would still suggest between Mobius and PO for the best safety and stream proof. Mobius has native controller support.
Po must have made changes because there esp is really smooth now and I can't tell any difference between möbius and phantom. I use möbius if o want to use aim bot with foot pedal and controller
Po must have made changes because there esp is really smooth now and I can't tell any difference between möbius and phantom. I use möbius if o want to use aim bot with foot pedal and controller
For me PO ESP has always been smooth never had any issue. Some people who go for esp only tend to like skeleton.
Thanks I have questions and support also have problem with explaining and help me I instal cheats and drivers and I get information kernel failed to map driver someone know what’s going on?