Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free cheats from EO

Discussion on Free cheats from EO within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free cheats from EO

Thoughts ?
Old 03/03/2022, 02:09   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,061
That's nice of them. Now you don't need to pay them to get banned. They'll do it for free.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/03/2022, 02:32   #3

Alot of legit players will be tempted to use the free cheats and get their **** smashed in
Old 03/03/2022, 03:12   #4

Wouldn't touch them with a 10ft pole anymore, Using Modern Internal now and it does its job perfectly.

Use EO if you want to get banned within a month
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2022, 03:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern Internal View Post
If they didn't close sales when they were down, I would just write them off as a greedy provider that doesn't care, but what confuses me is that they do disable sales when there are problems... so they just willing have their sales disabled 80% of the time?

They will always be legendary to me for what they've done, but ever since their first few detections, they have not been in the mix of quality providers in my opinion.
I have used them since day 1 of them having cheats for MW, their cheat is fantastic when it works and silent aim was great however,

-I lost 2 accounts over the years to bans

-They take their cheat down for weeks or months at a time with no transparency or communication

-The past 2 months their cheat was getting people Shadow Banned instantly and they did nothing, kept sales open and there was nothing done from Mods or Admins

Their overall lack of giving a sh*t about their community has lead me to look else where for cheats, and I was an extremely active user of EOs forums.

Your cheat does the job exceptionally well and worked straight away for me, No errors, no need to install anything else.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2022, 04:04   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0MMODUS View Post
Alot of legit players will be tempted to use the free cheats and get their **** smashed in
Then flood forums trying to figure out how to get unbanned.
Old 03/03/2022, 04:07   #7

Quote:
EO was great before anti-cheat measures ramped up. They had the cleanest features money could buy, more features than others, performance was insane (especially aimbot). The rage cheater's paradise. I think EO was always too obvious in terms of streaming/playing with friends/contests, but lower settings made it passable.

I agree with you that EO will always be legendary for what they used to be.

I don't think they will ever return to that greatness. Their uptime, detection problems, and other issues lately have been more than abysmal.
It's a shame really, I think the shoe has definitely become to big for the foot, not to mention EO taunting Raven and Activation did them no favors.

Their aimbot is amazing though and can also be made to look extremely legit, personally though can no longer risk my account, not to mention the down time is 60% of the year lol.
Old 03/03/2022, 04:31   #8

Quote:
Bro, aren't they kind of already getting their **** smashed in on the paid cheat though?

Oh lord. I can't imagine the "world class" customer support of EO dealing with free users.

Also free users are going to need more help than paid users. Trust.

Yeah the settings can look legitimate, but I believe that other providers offer a more legitimate looking aimbot personally. I think that PO has done a good job of that. I think we did a good job too. I know what you mean, though. EO's settings can certainly be made to look legitimate. I think the real problem are the detections and downtime, like you've said.

Who knows where this massive lawsuit is headed.
I have used the following, in terms of aimbot yours is probably the most legit looking out of the ones I have used

EO - Strong aimbot, easy menu, always detected though

Interwebz - Aimbot was okay, opening the menu though would make my character strafe, quite annoying

Modern Internal - Easy to set up, clean menu and ESP, legit aimbot, recoil slider that works

SystemCheats - Aimbot is poor and complicated to set up, menu is garbage and convoluted to use, hinders game performance
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2022, 06:41   #9

elite*gold: 24
I guess the war between EO and COD is for real now.

A provider of the largest users base putting out a free cheat is just gonna escalate things real quick and it’s either COD or EO will be put into their place real quick.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2022, 06:44   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK-DOS View Post
I guess the war between EO and COD is for real now.

A provider of the largest users base putting out a free cheat is just gonna escalate things real quick and it’s either COD or EO will be put into their place real quick.
Won't make a huge difference for a few reasons

1. The cheat won't have an aimbot

2. 3/4 of the current EO user base is already HWID banned

3. Once detected and trust me it wont take long, there will be a huge influx of complaining kids on the forum.

Good marketing to get people to buy the paid version, bad when a few hundred thousand more people get banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2022, 18:40   #11

Looks like they are focusing on making money on there spoofer!
Free cheat>get hardware banned = buy spoofer
Old 03/03/2022, 20:07   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by minababytwice View Post
Thoughts ?
Good for us legit-style cheaters, EO once again takes ALL attention to them lol so security providers literally have nothing to worry about.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/03/2022, 22:26   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppagainz View Post
Looks like they are focusing on making money on there spoofer!
Free cheat>get hardware banned = buy spoofer
they're gonna have to make a spoofer that works first.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/07/2022, 02:47   #14

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,075
This is like a coke dealer that sells drywall giving out free samples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
they're gonna have to make a spoofer that works first.
they're gonna have to make anything spoofer that works first.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/07/2022, 02:58   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
This is like a coke dealer that sells drywall giving out free samples.

they're gonna have to make anything spoofer that works first.
Didnt they made spoofer similar to AA and Ghost aim?

anyhow, making f2p cheat with limited future is good business for all providers that have spoofers, imagine all this legit, less than average players tired of being pwned and they being offered a free cheat by eo, its kinda tasty.

So more new cheaters soon+ incoming bans on their original hwid = more new customers for spoofer providers lol