Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where am i going wrong?

Discussion on Where am i going wrong? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where am i going wrong?

I use cynical cleaner and spoofer and aimex hacks. I formatted my pc, cleaned game files, use the profile cynical created, then injected aimex and spoofed with cynical. Yet when i go to look for a BR game the ping just slowly goes up to 200 and doesn't find a game? someone help please
Old 02/08/2022, 19:38   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 10
Add me on discord GGTeam#1337
Old 02/08/2022, 22:11   #3

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,124
Have you tried a different spoofer?
Sounds like that's what it is related to.
Or, are you using an account that is shadow banned? Spoofers don't remove shadows from accounts.
Old 02/08/2022, 22:13   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Have you tried a different spoofer?
Sounds like that's what it is related to.
Or, are you using an account that is shadow banned? Spoofers don't remove shadows from accounts.
I buy brand new accounts online that haven't been used. I use cynical because everyone on here seems to suggest its the best one
Old 02/08/2022, 22:22   #5

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingy9610 View Post
I buy brand new accounts online that haven't been used. I use cynical because everyone on here seems to suggest its the best one
It's not. It's always worked 50% of the time.
But to be fair, spoofing now is harder than ever.

Epvp advertisement is often providers saying "go talk good about me on epvp for 10% off" which is why you see the same **** over and over again.

Send me a DM and I'll get you in our Discord. We only allow 3K in at a time, but every Friday we purge people to send new invites out. It's designed to only promote the best providers through unbiased testers.

Anyways, try using a different provider to determine if it is a Cynical problem or a you problem. GhostAim would be your next choice.
If GhostAim works, it's a Cynical problem. If it doesn't, it's a you problem.
Old 02/09/2022, 01:23   #6

elite*gold: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingy9610 View Post
I use cynical cleaner and spoofer and aimex hacks. I formatted my pc, cleaned game files, use the profile cynical created, then injected aimex and spoofed with cynical. Yet when i go to look for a BR game the ping just slowly goes up to 200 and doesn't find a game? someone help please
Maybe the cleaner doesnt do its job. Reinstall windows. If you still get SB then the spoofer doesnt work correctly.

The spoofer from Cynical is a mixed bag and definitley overpriced.
Thanks
1 User