Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Permanent HWID change

Discussion on Permanent HWID change within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Permanent HWID change

Hi, I searched the forum a bit but I could not understand how to get a sub of permanent HWID changer. Most people are selling cleaners but its just seems like the tracer clean script.

Long story short I am HWID banned. I wanted to perma change it (baseboard uuid monitor id etc) with a cleaner. Does cynical cleaner still work with ricochet? I don't get why cynical has it bundled with a spoofer since it perma changes HWID.

I am using Ghost Aim spoofer since it remembers a pin for your last changed HWID. Its been solid fun year of gaming chair for me I just wanted to know since I think I'm ready to exit.

If cynical does not work are there any other true perm HWID changers around now? I am aware of the issues with using a perm hwid changer.

(I have a 9900k with 2080ti on z390 e strix mobo if that helps anything)
Old 01/24/2022, 12:35   #2

Cynical "cleaner" is a perm HWID changer - he has it bundled with the spoofer because the cleaner doesn't work for some people.

It would actually be more annoying and greedy of him to separate the cleaner and the spoofer...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2022, 13:00   #3

just checked with him on discord unfortunately it doesnt work with asus z390 boards spoofer is always needed
Old 01/24/2022, 14:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopboy69 View Post
just checked with him on discord unfortunately it doesnt work with asus z390 boards spoofer is always needed
Yeah all of this **** is a huge hassle bro.

Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2022, 17:18   #5

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Removed Cynical Cleaner. Multiple reports of it ******* the PC and the staff ignoring the support requests. Pretty bad with 40$/m.

If only people would understand that constant spoofing is more bad than right and only causes problems. Maybe not immediately but in the medium term
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2022, 18:35   #6

Try GCAIMX spoofer. you can re-spoof your last HWID. that means you can stay same HWID until you got banned again.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2022, 05:00   #7

Hey yall, yeah so after ricochet if I use a spoofer that constantly respoofs new HWID the accounts last about 3-7 days then shadow then perma in a day or two. I don't inject anymore trying to be legit since my legit KD was around 3 on diamond lobbies. My biggest downfall was using a crappy unlocker and then using EO so I don't have to sweat every lobby but it was fun I just joined the party too late lol.

So I am in the process of making a make shift my own perma changer. I will keep yall posted basically you use AMIDEWIN provided by aptioV or 4 3 2 1 etc and DSEFix. So far I was able to change SSD and monitor and mobo serials volume id etc chasis and cpu serials and monitor permanently. I have gpu and mobo UUID left (its not sticking after reboot tried it with DMIedit too). If the driver I am using works then woohoo if not, do you guys know any other permanent cleaners out there?

Thank you for gcaimx, I used GA AA GG and some (copy pasted Lydian **** lol)
Old 01/27/2022, 06:14   #8

So theres a lot of you tube videos that will guide you on how to do a HWID change manually even the reg key# and then a IP add changer and there's some good hard disk serial number changers out there as well. Im not that tech savy and it took about a hour (have to clean install windows) but thats always got me past HWID bans. I'm used to it now since like a moron I've been using Iwantcheats.com and they are always detected.... Now I'm here trying to figure out between PO, Mobius and Aimex... it's so tough especially since neither talk smack about each other from all the threads on here I've read and the vouches are amazing for all three.
Old 01/27/2022, 06:22   #9

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibblet07 View Post
So theres a lot of you tube videos that will guide you on how to do a HWID change manually even the reg key# and then a IP add changer and there's some good hard disk serial number changers out there as well. Im not that tech savy and it took about a hour (have to clean install windows) but thats always got me past HWID bans. I'm used to it now since like a moron I've been using Iwantcheats.com and they are always detected.... Now I'm here trying to figure out between PO, Mobius and Aimex... it's so tough especially since neither talk smack about each other from all the threads on here I've read and the vouches are amazing for all three.
In regards security they are all top notch, you just need to narrow it down on what are your priorities/needs such as:
- Updates
- Skeleton
- Controller Support
- Single Injection…etc
Old 01/27/2022, 06:28   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK-DOS View Post
In regards security they are all top notch, you just need to narrow it down on what are your priorities/needs such as:
- Updates
- Skeleton
- Controller Support
- Single Injection…etc
1.Security
2.Controller support
3.Updates

From what I've read it seems like Mobius might be the one I want to go with... I'm just soo tired of using IWCheats software to only get banned every 3 months on a detection... I only use esp and play with legit'ish settings. I wish this I knew this site existed a year ago.
Old 01/27/2022, 06:58   #11

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibblet07 View Post
1.Security
2.Controller support
3.Updates

From what I've read it seems like Mobius might be the one I want to go with... I'm just soo tired of using IWCheats software to only get banned every 3 months on a detection... I only use esp and play with legit'ish settings. I wish this I knew this site existed a year ago.
Mobius are great choice and will always go down as one of the best in my book… plus they are always fine tuning their futures so it’s always even getting better

Tags
change, cleaner, cynical, hwid, permanent