Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GCAIMX Spoofer

Discussion on GCAIMX Spoofer within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/21/2022, 02:57   #16

elite*gold: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingblock View Post
havent tried it, I might since infinite just stopped working again, but sick of people who have never been hwid banned leaving reviews for spoofers, if youve not been hwidbanned, your opinion doesnt matter on any spoofer..
We have a whole new system to spoof.. We keep the HWID over and over again till you hit a ban (then you can change it). This stops Activision seeing multiple PCs used on one account to do a nice big ban wave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Actually you are 100% right, I apologize Acid. It was actually a completely different spoofer provider.

Sorry bro.
No problem I think you are referring to Infsoft.
Old 01/21/2022, 03:12   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aciduz View Post
We have a whole new system to spoof.. We keep the HWID over and over again till you hit a ban (then you can change it). This stops Activision seeing multiple PCs used on one account to do a nice big ban wave.

No problem I think you are referring to Infsoft.
Sent ya a DM.
Old 01/22/2022, 13:50   #18

Quote:
Appreciate you leaving us this feedback here, saves me having to even write anything apart from our spoofer works for absolutely any computer
Laptops as well ? (Acer Nitro5 3070series)
Old 01/22/2022, 14:01   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaddowwalker View Post
Laptops as well ? (Acer Nitro5 3070series)
ON THEM ALL BRO, As long as your Windows is above 10 Build 1909.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2022, 14:03   #20

Quote:
ON THEM ALL BRO, As long as your Windows is above 10 Build 1909.
Thats really nice man 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼🍻 I dont need one yet, just informing myself for the future as i had to switch to Laptop. In case i ever catch an Hwid Ban.
Old 01/22/2022, 18:45   #21

I also bought the spoofer today wanted to use it with mobius cheat unfortunately you need a Hwid reset after every PC restart because the spoofer changes something perma.
Old 01/22/2022, 21:46   #22

just tried the gcaimx spoofer, didnt work, still using the hack tho, which is great, just still getting banned no matter what I do, even if i dont kill anyone
Old 01/22/2022, 23:56   #23

Quote:
Appreciate you leaving us this feedback here, saves me having to even write anything apart from our spoofer works for absolutely any computer
I'll always go out of my way and leave reviews for those who look after their community. Respect bro!
Old 01/23/2022, 00:03   #24

I tested the spoofer but I don't like it. Unfortunately, I only have bad things to say about the support. they make other providers bad think they are the best can only advise everyone against it because their money allows it. I'm happy to post Discord history. how to talk about other cheat providers or spoofer providers . they just want your money they won't help you there. about my problem they just said you have to buy our cheat. I bought the Cynical cleaner spoofer and I have to say it's perfect. cleaner and spoofer in one top support.

Sorry for my Eng I'm from Germany.

don't burn your money on gcaimx .
Old 01/23/2022, 04:26   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobo110 View Post
I also bought the spoofer today wanted to use it with mobius cheat unfortunately you need a Hwid reset after every PC restart because the spoofer changes something perma.
Wait really? **** that sucks

Do your other cheats (if you have them) for other games also need HWID reset?
Old 01/23/2022, 08:48   #26

Quote:
Wait really? **** that sucks

Do your other cheats (if you have them) for other games also need HWID reset?
I only have mobius up to date and it doesn't work with that. I don't know if it's the same with other cheat providers. but what can be good that you buy their cheat. After the purchase I opened a ticket in Discord where 3 support staff wrote to me and wanted to tell me that mobius, for example, would not be a good cheat if it did not work. The provider should please learn c++.bullshit that was for I'm already done with the spoofer.dan they wanted to give me the cheat for 1 day to test. only have paypal to pay should pay 7 dollars for a day dan with the sentence I have already made it 1 dollar cheaper. It's the last thing that's going on, I'm sorry.

I'll be on the pc tonight and will post some discord history here so you can see how it works. the forum exists to get help and not to be fooled .

in Germany they say live and let live
Old 01/24/2022, 10:15   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobo110 View Post
As said in the support ticket.. Mobius is obviously locking their cheat with some registry key. This is unavoidable using a spoofer as many registry edits are preset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chobo007 View Post
I only have mobius up to date and it doesn't work with that. I don't know if it's the same with other cheat providers. but what can be good that you buy their cheat. After the purchase I opened a ticket in Discord where 3 support staff wrote to me and wanted to tell me that mobius, for example, would not be a good cheat if it did not work. The provider should please learn c++.bullshit that was for I'm already done with the spoofer.dan they wanted to give me the cheat for 1 day to test. only have paypal to pay should pay 7 dollars for a day dan with the sentence I have already made it 1 dollar cheaper. It's the last thing that's going on, I'm sorry.

I'll be on the pc tonight and will post some discord history here so you can see how it works. the forum exists to get help and not to be fooled .

I also told you to speak to them to make them try change the way it locks.. Creating a HWID lock system you cannot tie things to the registry if you want to be able to use a good working spoofer, rage providers who use spoofers will not do this. Mobius are not one of them and I’m sure they make their cheats for legitimate players not needing the use of spoofers. So yes like I said I told you to speak with them and get them to change this.. This is not our issue as you are using other related softwares with our products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingblock View Post
just tried the gcaimx spoofer, didnt work, still using the hack tho, which is great, just still getting banned no matter what I do, even if i dont kill anyone
Please make a ticket to sort the issue. No doubt you probably have a MAC address on the system that is not getting spoofed correctly but we can fix this by disabling all network devices that are not being used.
Old 01/24/2022, 10:52   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by chobo007 View Post

LMAO Literally everything this guys saying is rubbish. Firstly the spoofer does not need no HWID reset everything time. As I said previously you literally select weather you want to load up using previous HWIDs or new ones if you have been banned. I'm part of the discord and no one has any issues with the spoofer at all. Nothing like what this guys saying. Weird that. I've only needed help once from the support team and it was literally sorted within 10 minutes of me creating a support ticket. Incidentally it was my own stupidity that caused me to create a ticket. Nothing to do with the product. As I said the spoofer is just as easy as infinite and without all the rubbish that infinite is causing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2022, 12:37   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigz64 View Post
LMAO Literally everything this guys saying is rubbish. Firstly the spoofer does not need no HWID reset everything time. As I said previously you literally select weather you want to load up using previous HWIDs or new ones if you have been banned. I'm part of the discord and no one has any issues with the spoofer at all. Nothing like what this guys saying. Weird that. I've only needed help once from the support team and it was literally sorted within 10 minutes of me creating a support ticket. Incidentally it was my own stupidity that caused me to create a ticket. Nothing to do with the product. As I said the spoofer is just as easy as infinite and without all the rubbish that infinite is causing.
He's talking about needing a HWID reset from a cheat provider that isn't GCAimX. Calm yourself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2022, 13:00   #30

Quote:
He's talking about needing a HWID reset from a cheat provider that isn't GCAimX. Calm yourself.
Wait , so lets say i inject Mobius and then GC spoofer. I finish playing and restart my Pc to my old Hwid. Next day i cant inject Mobius again or what ? Just wanna be clear for any confusions.
Thanks
1 User