Never heard of them, but they seem like a reseller. They don't have screenshots of the cheats so I can't tell which providers they are reselling from.
I could tell from the features though that "Rascal" for example, is Aimex.
I don't get why you would opt to buy from a reseller and not directly from the provider, the only reason I think of would be if the provider does not support a payment method that you want to use, but other than that, I don't really get why people buy from a reseller.
Never heard of them, but they seem like a reseller. They don't have screenshots of the cheats so I can't tell which providers they are reselling from.
I could tell from the features though that "Rascal" for example, is Aimex.
I don't get why you would opt to buy from a reseller and not directly from the provider, the only reason I think of would be if the provider does not support a payment method that you want to use, but other than that, I don't really get why people buy from a reseller.
No I just wanted to get informations, so they are resellers? and you think they are from Aimex?
Thanks for the informations, so x22 is detected now do you think AIMEX is the best one out there?
As of now they are the safest and provide the best support. But that does not mean that they will always be undetected. Fingers crossed they stay undetected
As of now they are the safest and provide the best support. But that does not mean that they will always be undetected. Fingers crossed they stay undetected
So AIMEX isn't reselling to GCAimX, GCAimX is cheaper
Really interested in GCAimX, my question is, is the spoofer/Cleaner a permanent HWID change/volume change? Think some of permanent changes are not good but I could be wrong. I just see some ppl having PC issues with permanent changes.
Getting account informations of other characters 12/21/2007 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies Hello,
Yesterday I and my friend created two trial accounts and characters with random names. We walked around on a roleplay server and stood at a group of players. After a while we had an argument with them and one player said: "I hope his warlock gets banned, too!". The point is that my friends main character is a warlock. ( I know he could have guessed the class. )
About a month before I created another trial account and a random named character. While I was standing at the starting...
Gamebot.uuu.to's Crack. Informations 04/23/2006 - Silkroad Online - 28 Replies Alright i managed to talk to the creator on MSN , Here's what i got.
Was at 7:30 this morning
So for those that though the Srobot price was too high than you could consider
this :) Basically it's same as Srobot but way cheaper. lol Srobot = 14.50/15days
While this is 8$/30 days. But is it true that with Srobot you get the fully 15 days of bot.(360Hours) SO basically with the crack if you bot 12 hours a day you're as effiecient as the Original bot and... You paid Cheaper! Not only...
Not Enough Account Informations? 04/11/2005 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies yo also als ich heut abend mein bot anwerfen will (modkore hybrid) kommt als ich dirn bin : not enough account informations blablabla , denk ich mir halt ok versuchs halt nochmal , und wieder das gleiche , ich habs 5 mal versucht und es ging nie , bitte um hilfe