Hello guys, I will appreciate if any of you can help me with my situation here.
So i got a new PC about a week ago, and downloaded Warzone, when it finally downloaded, I logged in my main account, and after some hours I just wanted to play again and got permanent ban on my main account, no need to say I’ve never cheated, also got a lame KD of 1.16, so all I can assume It’s may because I logged into a new PC.
And to the weird part… My PC is now HWID flagged, every account i create, gets instantly shadow ban, so I had that one account that got shadow ban and I checked the ban appeal on Activision site, everyday, finally, on day 5 the shadow ban removed from the account and I could play normal with that account, but still every account I’m creating just gets shadow ban and I need to wait about 5-8 days until it the shadow ban gets removed, a friend told me I was HWID flagged and not HWID banned, and just keep playing with the account that got shadow ban and then removed, but I’m now scared to buy the Multiplayer on this account, can i get perm ban again? i don’t want to use a Spoofer because my PC is very new & I don’t want to destroy it.
Please help, what should i do? What are the chances to get perm ban once again on this account? Should i buy the multiplayer on this account? Because on main account they literally just stole my money and banned me.
A lot of people that were selling cracked accounts were telling people to not change the info on the accounts so that the owner of the account wouldn't recover and ultimately lose the account for the buyer of the cracked account.
It's possible that your account was cracked and a cheater was using it to play.
Change your password, email, and wait 7-14 days, then you will be able to play again.
Hello guys, I will appreciate if any of you can help me with my situation here.
So i got a new PC about a week ago, and downloaded Warzone, when it finally downloaded, I logged in my main account, and after some hours I just wanted to play again and got permanent ban on my main account, no need to say I’ve never cheated, also got a lame KD of 1.16, so all I can assume It’s may because I logged into a new PC.
And to the weird part… My PC is now HWID flagged, every account i create, gets instantly shadow ban, so I had that one account that got shadow ban and I checked the ban appeal on Activision site, everyday, finally, on day 5 the shadow ban removed from the account and I could play normal with that account, but still every account I’m creating just gets shadow ban and I need to wait about 5-8 days until it the shadow ban gets removed, a friend told me I was HWID flagged and not HWID banned, and just keep playing with the account that got shadow ban and then removed, but I’m now scared to buy the Multiplayer on this account, can i get perm ban again? i don’t want to use a Spoofer because my PC is very new & I don’t want to destroy it.
Please help, what should i do? What are the chances to get perm ban once again on this account? Should i buy the multiplayer on this account? Because on main account they literally just stole my money and banned me.
Also, can my HWID ever be unflagged someday?
Thank you.
No your HWID is done. Get a spoofer and a new account and move on. Sorry thats the way she goes.