Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lets see which cheat gets hit first

Discussion on lets see which cheat gets hit first within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/15/2021, 17:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
But you also have to say that PO has not been around for a long time. Even if it is said that they were previously private which is obviously not true.
I believe Zebleer has worked on other stronger anti-cheats before the likes of EAC/BE for private customers, but selling cheats publicly for them is risky and time-consuming to stay UD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonGoku009 View Post
But the bottom line is that everyone should use what they want
I agree with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMin View Post
Until proven otherwise you can't say that a cheat is top secure when it is relatively new on the market like PO, after 1 year without being detected yes why not, otherwise it's too easy. Besides, I've visited a lot of cheats and PO looks like a minimum of work for a maximum of profitability. The menu has an amateurish design, you can't freely move the menu nor the 2d radar etc... and don't say that it's just to avoid the FPS drop, please don't say that excuse.
Who cares about menu design? The point of the cheat is to be stream-proof and for legit cheating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delexo View Post
I can just say again what i have told before. PO made cheats for COD while there was no anti cheat and now a slightly improved version which is the new anti cheat. Beside this the only other cheat he made is for Halo with no anti cheat
They made a poll on Telegram asking users to vote which game the next cheat should be made for, majority of the people voted Halo against BF2042 because BF2042 isn't really doing well right now, I voted for it and I agree, the player count is just terribly low according to steam charts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2021, 17:35   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
They made a poll on Telegram asking users to vote which game the next cheat should be made for, majority of the people voted Halo against BF2042 because BF2042 isn't really doing well right now, I voted for it and I agree, the player count is just terribly low according to steam charts.
How many people are there in Telegram? 3000-4000? Bf2042 cheats are sold for 90-150$. If only a portion, a very small portion of those people buy the cheat he would do a **** load of money.

Seems like PO is mother teresa, hates money and rather wants to sell overpriced halo cheats which can be found free on unknowncheets instead of making big money with Bf2042.
Even if we ignore the fact that he sells a halo cheat for 30$ for a game that doesnt have any anti cheat, EO offers one for 15$.

Oh and pasting a halo cheats isnt this hard. Can literally be done by Cheat Engine with editing some offsets. As soon as EAC hits halo you will see how his cheat will be discontinued because of low demand or got no time for it

Go simp somewhere else kid.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/15/2021, 18:19   #18

Before i say anything, i am not against any provider, nor want talk shit about them except if they are fraud, and i dont think PO is any close to being a fraud, but the fact i lost trust in Zebleer/PO, when he started bashing and putting down every single provider on these forums, i dont think there was any provider left he didnt bash, but he corrected himself slowly every time someone stood up against his words and untruthful accusations against some providers, he started changing his tones accordingly.

I knew in the beginning something is off and the way he does marketing is kinda unethical, but yet i remember someone wrote me ethics in selling cheats? lol, well what can i say, he was talking shit about EO while he had engineowning.io domain registered in his name and when you would access to that website it would send you to PO website, the fact that there is one particular provider that him and his buddies attack constantly and as many of you know its AA, i really dont know what AA did to him, but i think most his goal is trying to steal customers from AA since AA is one of largest providers out there i think they have bigger customer numbers than EO currently.

Lets not forget The facts that HelioS released his cheats 2 days after MW2019 release and never got detected until the hit on unlockers [Yet he warned everyone to use it at their own risk], the ones who didnt use unlocker were completely safe, and 2nd one didnt even target AA but general spoofers, which banned every single account that was registered to multiple HWID's, until HelioS changed his spoofing method, now we are safe since then.

Always told Zebleer there will be consequences when you come and start making enemies, i wish he could just rest easy and focused in his own business instead poking into others business in the end we will see who comes on top

But dont forget AA have more than 100.000 customers while PO have 1500 i think? so you do the comparison here, larger providers are always risky but the fact AA kept their cheat safe for that long requires talent especially with such large userbase and being known since 2006, and HelioS have that talent since 90s so i put my trust in him and not into anyone else.

On a side note: I trust Aimex too, i need an external cheat for streaming on discord, and Aimex never disappointed me, i respect them as they are focusing on their own business and not poking around, there are other talented providers out there such as elusion they are also external and in my opinion they will go private for their cod cheats.

In the end time will tell and good luck to everyone
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2021, 18:48   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by darix1 View Post
Before i say anything, i am not against any provider, nor want talk shit about them except if they are fraud, and i dont think PO is any close to being a fraud, but the fact i lost trust in Zebleer/PO, when he started bashing and putting down every single provider on these forums, i dont think there was any provider left he didnt bash, but he corrected himself slowly every time someone stood up against his words and untruthful accusations against some providers, he started changing his tones accordingly.

I knew in the beginning something is off and the way he does marketing is kinda unethical, but yet i remember someone wrote me ethics in selling cheats? lol, well what can i say, he was talking shit about EO while he had engineowning.io domain registered in his name and when you would access to that website it would send you to PO website, the fact that there is one particular provider that him and his buddies attack constantly and as many of you know its AA, i really dont know what AA did to him, but i think most his goal is trying to steal customers from AA since AA is one of largest providers out there i think they have bigger customer numbers than EO currently.

Lets not forget The facts that HelioS released his cheats 2 days after MW2019 release and never got detected until the hit on unlockers [Yet he warned everyone to use it at their own risk], the ones who didnt use unlocker were completely safe, and 2nd one didnt even target AA but general spoofers, which banned every single account that was registered to multiple HWID's, until HelioS changed his spoofing method, now we are safe since then.

Always told Zebleer there will be consequences when you come and start making enemies, i wish he could just rest easy and focused in his own business instead poking into others business in the end we will see who comes on top

But dont forget AA have more than 100.000 customers while PO have 1500 i think? so you do the comparison here, larger providers are always risky but the fact AA kept their cheat safe for that long requires talent especially with such large userbase and being known since 2006, and HelioS have that talent since 90s so i put my trust in him and not into anyone else.

On a side note: I trust Aimex too, i need an external cheat for streaming on discord, and Aimex never disappointed me, i respect them as they are focusing on their own business and not poking around, there are other talented providers out there such as elusion they are also external and in my opinion they will go private for their cod cheats.

the only thing about aimex is the shity ESP lagging at high fps ... they never solved the probleme
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2021, 19:01   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jss20 View Post
the only thing about aimex is the shity ESP lagging at high fps ... they never solved the probleme
I dont have that issue when i lock my fps to 100, try that
Old 12/15/2021, 20:05   #21

Quote:
How many people are there in Telegram? 3000-4000? Bf2042 cheats are sold for 90-150$. If only a portion, a very small portion of those people buy the cheat he would do a shit load of money.

Seems like PO is mother teresa, hates money and rather wants to sell overpriced halo cheats which can be found free on unknowncheets instead of making big money with Bf2042.
Even if we ignore the fact that he sells a halo cheat for 30$ for a game that doesnt have any anti cheat, EO offers one for 15$.

Oh and pasting a halo cheats isnt this hard. Can literally be done by Cheat Engine with editing some offsets. As soon as EAC hits halo you will see how his cheat will be discontinued because of low demand or got no time for it

Go simp somewhere else kid.
For your information, PO users would rather Zeb prioritize COD and focus on it instead of waste time on a game that's already dead week after release, so making a cheat for such a game is pointless in the long term and most likely not worth the 100$-150$ a few customers maybe pay for, the majority won't.

As I said, Halo cheat was made because the community wanted it, they want a secure and stream-proof cheat, not some pasted shit off of UC that gets detected the moment it gets released. A game having no or weak Anti-cheat should not be a reason to compromise security, people care about their accounts and don't wanna lose them, why do you think many people switched from other providers to PO and other security-focused ones? Because they, myself included got tired of the constant lies and detections that happen by providers.

Quote:
What about the April detection? I had multiple accounts of mine perm banned when I was using AA. At the time, xmodus and x22 also got detected.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2021, 20:35   #22

Quote:

What about the April detection? I had multiple accounts of mine perm banned when I was using AA. At the time, xmodus and x22 also got detected.
That was the one i mentioned were accounts using multiple hwid's got hit, but still AA claimed and said our spoofer got detected, but wasnt just them, INF also got hit for that

Edit: Sorry i think i mixed it up, true there was a detection , i missed that one out, he actually figured out what happened and fixed it in a matter of 2 hours
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2021, 21:34   #23

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplerealistic View Post
since ricochet is released to the western world now (or at least na havent checked eu)

let's see which cheat is going to get hit first

pick your predictions next

lets be honest probably eo again
Phantom Overlay updated & supports Ricochet anti-cheat. I did a lot of work with this anti-cheat, & I hope everyone enjoys.

https://www.phantomoverlay.io/
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...sp-aimbot.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by meymeygila View Post
Before ricochet anti cheat

After ricochet anti cheat
What a lie. Only EngineOwning was detected. Everyone else is fine. I have maybe 1 user per day posting they got shadow banned in our Telegram, then when asked about it they admit they used EO spoofer/another spoofer plus some unlockers and other cheats. Just because people report things in my chat doesn't mean it's from my cheat. Everyone else besides these 1 a day people are fine. Hundreds.

It's a cool photo shop/meme but it's completely incorrect & I recognize you as well, always trashing PO with nonsense. Just deal with the fact that some people enjoy using PO, you don't, and there's no problem there.

Quote:
Can't wait PO users get banned. " top secure cheat top secure cheat " in every topic like robot but for real they know nothing. Just story telling and marketing.
Can't wait for you to be another shill for a competitor provider, here to make your very first PO talking shit about PO over something that's never even happened.

You know you've made it when the only bad things people can say about you are fantasies that they want to happen, that haven't.

Quote:
Come join the Telegram chat and see the experience of hundreds of users, the reason why you see 'top secure cheat' everywhere is that it is indeed top secure. There aren't many providers that can be said for, PO, Aimex and a few others are the top security, others have had detections in the past whilst these have never had any.
You assume by this reply that you will ever convince them to use their brains. They are planted here from other providers. They won't listen to the truth of 100's of users having great experiences.

Quote:
Until proven otherwise you can't say that a cheat is top secure when it is relatively new on the market like PO, after 1 year without being detected yes why not, otherwise it's too easy. Besides, I've visited a lot of cheats and PO looks like a minimum of work for a maximum of profitability. The menu has an amateurish design, you can't freely move the menu nor the 2d radar etc... and don't say that it's just to avoid the FPS drop, please don't say that excuse.

Moreover the developer of the cheat during the beta of Vanguard had proposed the cheat for an infinite duration for a very high price, then when the beta was finished, he put on his website "Beta Vanguard 3 days " 5€ " whereas the beta was already finished. So even here it's false advertising to encourage us to buy the lifetime duration cheat. I shouldn't trust anyone who does pure marketing by lying and especially by coaxing people with the pretext of top security.
1. I have been around a long time, and many people here have known me by my other names when I sold privately, and used my work for EAC/BE. I am simply advertising the truth, that many know, and if you don't believe me, just wait then.

2. I had a lot of users unhappy with me for only offering pre-order of lifetime during VG beta, so I allowed them a chance to hop in during the ending days. I stopped those sales before beta ended. Nothing scummy about that IMO, in fact I/my users think the opposite.

Please tell whatever provider sent you here to sales trash me that they're better off just improving their product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0MMODUS View Post
LMAO. Thanks for the laugh buddy
It's a funny meme but it's untrue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard006 View Post
Yeah I use PO and love it but some things are strange like I asked a lot of people for private cheats and asked that guy who is here 24h24 forgot he's name and told me he knew no one and now says to everyone to use PO kinda strange
04 has been a private user of mine for a long time now. He's obviously going to rep PO when PO is basically all he uses for his cheating needs, COD or with EAC/BE. Wouldn't you? Have you never been a fan of a business enough to speak highly of them? I know I have.
Old 12/15/2021, 21:51   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post

You assume by this reply that you will ever convince them to use their brains. They are planted here from other providers. They won't listen to the truth of 100's of users having great experiences.
The level of hypocrisy in this one is too stronk!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2021, 21:53   #25

Quote:
I can just say again what i have told before. PO made cheats for COD while there was no anti cheat and now a slightly improved version which is the new anti cheat. Beside this the only other cheat he made is for Halo with no anti cheat

Saying his cheat is superior and ultra secure while being new to the market without any valid evidence is just simping...
I have a long history of making EAC/BE cheats, just not sold publicly. I will be the first to admit that selling EAC/BE cheats publicly is too much work. I can't handle that. Not afraid to admit that at all. But, I will say, and advertise, which I have, that my experience dealing with kernel anti-cheats sets me up greatly for games like Halo/COD. Where's the lie?

I will handle strong kernel anti-cheats publicly in small doses. It's not too much work that way. It was going to be BF2042 but now I think I will just focus for when Ricochet gets stronger.

How do you know I didn't make a BF2042 cheat? Go tell my main users I didn't make one & get laughed at.

Quote:
Don't worry I'll get to you in a second.
Old 12/15/2021, 21:59   #26

Quote:

Don't worry I'll get to you in a second.
Dont share my nudes lmao
Old 12/15/2021, 22:05   #27

Quote:

"Before i say anything, i am not against any provider, nor want talk shit about them except if they are fraud, and i dont think PO is any close to being a fraud, but the fact i lost trust in Zebleer/PO, when he started bashing and putting down every single provider on these forums, i dont think there was any provider left he didnt bash, but he corrected himself slowly every time someone stood up against his words and untruthful accusations against some providers, he started changing his tones accordingly."

Yes you are. You are against PO. You have always been against PO since the day PO came to EPVP. Don't lie.

I came here & said it how I saw it in terms of other providers. This resulted in me condemning AA & EO, while praising X22, AIMEX, and other good providers. You just so happen to be a big fan of AA, so we didn't get along instantly, and you have been after me ever since with a very huge bias.

"I knew in the beginning something is off and the way he does marketing is kinda unethical, but yet i remember someone wrote me ethics in selling cheats? lol, well what can i say, he was talking shit about EO while he had engineowning.io domain registered in his name and when you would access to that website it would send you to PO website, the fact that there is one particular provider that him and his buddies attack constantly and as many of you know its AA, i really dont know what AA did to him, but i think most his goal is trying to steal customers from AA since AA is one of largest providers out there i think they have bigger customer numbers than EO currently."

The way I do marketing is no where near unethical. All my users have to say is about what bad experiences they have at AA & EO, so I forward that to the public. After you kept crying, I even agreed I'd go less hard, and I stopped. But, you never stopped.

This was never about you correcting me. This was never about you getting me to stop telling it like it is with AA, it was about you getting me to stop so that you could proceed to bash PO every post you write without me being active as an opposition.

I told you I was going to stop, and I did. You kept going, so I'm back. This is your own fault. I was going to stop telling the truth about other providers but now I see that it was all just a trick. Nice one.

Also EngineOwning.io is funny. EO doesn't deserve to not be memed on for getting constantly detected & lying about it.

AA customers would never come to PO because they like feature rich rage cheats. I never tried to get them to me, I just tried to warn people what AA is all about, and when I was wrong or got a detail incorrect, I admitted I got bad info, and corrected myself. Something you will never do because you are here to hurt PO's brand & that's your only goal. Fuck the truth right?

"Lets not forget The facts that HelioS released his cheats 2 days after MW2019 release and never got detected until the hit on unlockers [Yet he warned everyone to use it at their own risk], the ones who didnt use unlocker were completely safe, and 2nd one didnt even target AA but general spoofers, which banned every single account that was registered to multiple HWID's, until HelioS changed his spoofing method, now we are safe since then."

Cool, that's not the experience I hear at all about people using AA, but I'm glad you like them. You like them, people like PO. Deal with it. I stopped attacking AA & you took it as a chance to just get free shots at PO. What a bum move.

"Always told Zebleer there will be consequences when you come and start making enemies, i wish he could just rest easy and focused in his own business instead poking into others business in the end we will see who comes on top"

I did that. I said sorry, said I didn't want enemies, edited my posts, and did that, for weeks. But, you never stopped. You just took it as a chance to shit talk PO without retaliation. If you had also stopped, we'd be at peace, but you didn't. So here I am, back to tell the truth.

AA has horrible customer service, scams their users when they ban them for no reason without a refund, can't handle strong anti-cheats, takes forever to update, has had many detections since Warzone launch on the weakest anti-cheat I've ever seen, has lied about detection causes, and has a shitty spoofer.

There we go. The truth.

"But dont forget AA have more than 100.000 customers while PO have 1500 i think? so you do the comparison here, larger providers are always risky but the fact AA kept their cheat safe for that long requires talent especially with such large userbase and being known since 2006, and HelioS have that talent since 90s so i put my trust in him and not into anyone else."

Fine, go enjoy AA. That's fine. But that's not what you do, is it? You come attack PO, after I stopped, because you can't help yourself. So it's back on.

"On a side note: I trust Aimex too, i need an external cheat for streaming on discord, and Aimex never disappointed me, i respect them as they are focusing on their own business and not poking around, there are other talented providers out there such as elusion they are also external and in my opinion they will go private for their cod cheats."

Go buy AIMEX then. I like AIMEX. I support them all the time here. It's only AA & EO that I have said bad things about.

"In the end time will tell and good luck to everyone"

Besides PO, who you will constantly bash even after I've stopped talking for weeks.

Quote:
It's not. I've always been fine with people representing the brands they enjoy. The problem comes when people like you declare a provider an enemy & bash them despite the reality of that provider being good.

If EO or AA cleaned up their act, I'd stop bashing them.

You told me the problem with PO was that I bash providers, so I stopped, and for weeks you kept bashing me about other made up things. So yes, you and I operate differently.

& now I'll never stop because I know it's just a trap to make me stop so you can keep going.
Old 12/15/2021, 22:19   #28

i will keep this short.

are you sure i kept attacking PO? i always replied to you when you shit talked about AA, go check my posts please, see from where i shit talked about PO out of nowhere, but my replies always were by quoting your posts, i agreed with some of your posts and i disagreed with some.

Me being a fanboy of AA, i am not a fan, but i am loyal to them, and i respect them, because in someway, i know whats going on in forums, and what the staff have experienced in past 15 years, and when the make a decision about something, i kinda know why they are being aggressive or being very careful toward some individuals, and been with them not from 2016, actually been with them since 2013, guess am getting old for forgetting that.

The fact that some people who are new into cheating, not realizing that if you cheat then eventually you gonna get hit.

So Zebleer, dont use me as an example or looking for a reason to start bashing AA because i started something.

You started this fight, i am not even staff, i am not even getting anything free from them, i pay subs with my own pocket money and never ever got any gifts from them apart from their invitation only cheats, and that comes for long time customers anyways , so dont try to find any excuse by using me to get back at them it wont benefit you lol, if i was their staff or their representative, i would say you could justify that, but even if i was still you are on the wrong because i didnt start or kept putting hate out against PO but i kept replying to your and your buddies who thinks 1+1=4 .

And if i hated you so much why would i get a sub from you? why did i vouch your product in your thread? and praised it huh?

Anf for Aimex, i have lifetime sub with them, because i need an external cheat for the game i spend most of my hours, for streaming purposes otherwise i wouldnt even needing that, i literally paid 100$ to Elusion BF cheat because of streaming purposes again since their cheat is external, and remember i told you i would use your BF cheat if you ever release it?

So dont twist my words dude, please, i didnt start anything except i go aggressive when i see bullshittery about something that is out of context

EDIT: Remember when you said that you will stop going against other providers? ye, after that remember you made a thread on here with your buddies and started spreading misinformation about AA spoofer being detected? You were so fast to jump on the forums to announce it while AA spoofer wasnt even detected lol, but at least you admitted about the mistake, i give you that
Old 12/15/2021, 22:24   #29

Quote:
i will keep this short.

are you sure i kept attacking PO? i always replied to you when you shit talked about AA, go check my posts please, see from where i shit talked about PO out of nowhere, but my replies always were by quoting your posts, i agreed with some of your posts and i disagreed with some.

Me being a fanboy of AA, i am not a fan, but i am loyal to them, and i respect them, because in someway, i know whats going on in forums, and what the staff have experienced in past 15 years, and when the make a decision about something, i kinda know why they are being aggressive or being very careful toward some individuals, and been with them not from 2016, actually been with them since 2013, guess am getting old for forgetting that.

The fact that some people who are new into cheating, not realizing that if you cheat then eventually you gonna get hit.

So Zebleer, dont use me as an example or looking for a reason to start bashing AA because i started something.

You started this fight, i am not even stuff, i am not even getting anything free from them, i pay subs with my own pocket money and never ever got any gifts from them apart from their invitation only cheats, and that comes for long time customers anyways , so dont try to find any excuse by using me to get back at them it wont benefit you lol, if i was their staff or their representative, i would say you could justify that, but even if i was still you are on the wrong because i didnt start or kept putting hate out against PO but i kept replying to your and your buddies who thinks 1+1=4 .

And if i hated you so much why would i get a sub from you? why did i vouch your product in your thread? and praised it huh?

Anf for Aimex, i have lifetime sub with them, because i need an external cheat for the game i spend most of my hours, for streaming purposes otherwise i wouldnt even needing that, i literally paid 100$ to Elusion BF cheat because of streaming purposes again since their cheat is external, and remember i told you i would use your BF cheat if you ever release it?

So dont twist my words dude, please, i didnt start anything except i go aggressive when i see bullshittery about something that is out of context
Here is a good example. You just coming after PO over heresay, agreeing with clear bots.

Not sure why you thought you'd checkmate me by asking for evidence of you doing something you just did if you scroll up about 6 messages...

I respect that you are a fan of AA. I respect that you have more insight than me and what I get from my users who join AA, have a bad experience, then complain to me, maybe even mixing/lying details & when I post that here, you want to set the record straight.

I DO respect the above.

What I DON'T respect is that because I've forwarded some concerns that have been sent to me to warn this community, you take that as a free pass to try to beat my business into the ground over nothing. That is not OK & I will retaliate, just like I did with GG before they got yeeted.

I won't go after you or AA, but know that if you post dog shit about me, I will correct you. Just as you will correct me. So don't think it'll slide.
Old 12/15/2021, 22:37   #30

Quote:
Here is a good example. You just coming after PO over heresay, agreeing with clear bots.

Not sure why you thought you'd checkmate me by asking for evidence of you doing something you just did if you scroll up about 6 messages...

I respect that you are a fan of AA. I respect that you have more insight than me and what I get from my users who join AA, have a bad experience, then complain to me, maybe even mixing/lying details & when I post that here, you want to set the record straight.

I DO respect the above.

What I DON'T respect is that because I've forwarded some concerns that have been sent to me to warn this community, you take that as a free pass to try to beat my business into the ground over nothing. That is not OK & I will retaliate, just like I did with GG before they got yeeted.

I won't go after you or AA, but know that if you post dog shit about me, I will correct you. Just as you will correct me. So don't think it'll slide.
Lol passive aggressive threats, and stop associating me with AA in a way that i am their staff or representative, yes i am loyal to them, deeply and i respect them a lot, seems you taking this personally and i dont want to offend or mess with your business, and maybe you will also stop messing with others business, its funny you say i get free pass to beat your business into ground, while you are trying to do that with some other providers, jesus i am a simple person with a low level knowledge of this stuff but a mere user and thats it if i am capable of that, then goddamn [Jokes]

Anyways this argument is useless its not taking us anywhere, do what you want lol, you can threat, you can share my nudes if you have them ,i know this is not the situation, but still wish you success with your business.