Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL

Discussion on PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,079
Exclamation PHANTOM OVERLAY 👻 MW3/WARZONE CHEAT | ESP/AIMBOT/MORE | SECURITY FOCUSED EXTERNAL

✅ Best UD Record of Any Popular Provider
✅ Security Focused External w/ Security Event Trips
✅ Auto Update Removed For Security
✅ Closest to Crosshair Added to Aimbot
✅ Clickable + Arrow Key Menu
✅ Radar Directional Arrows + Ability to Overlay Mini Map
✅ AI ESP
✅ Safe Config Saving
✅ Bone ESP
✅ See More Below

✨ The MW3 & Warzone cheat is one cheat and injection that supports MW3 multiplayer, Warzone, and zombies all in one for 32 euros monthly!

✨ We also offer cheats for MW2, Vanguard, BOCW, and MW2019! Check out website for details!

Website PhantomOverlay.io | Automated Purchase | Automated Setup | No Verification or Waiting Needed | High Security

Our Telegram: https://t.me/PhantomOverlayChat
Our Website: PhantomOverlay.io

Official & only website URL is PhantomOverlay.io... The best provider for Call of Duty & CS2 ESP, aimbot, and radar... specializing in staying undetected, fully streamsafe hacks, heavy optimization, security, never pasting, & offering streamers, cheaters using their main, or cheaters not wanting their friends to know they are cheating the best options for Call of Duty & CS2 cheating... at an affordable price...

Best Usages
Streaming
Closet Cheating with Friends
Having an Overkill Desire to Not Be Banned

Recently Added Features
Closest to Crosshair Added to Aimbot
Clickable Menu
Radar Directional Arrows + Ability to Overlay Mini Map
Unique Color Customize for AI ESP
ESP Font/Transparency
Safe Config Saving (Optional)
Bone ESP (Auto Updates)
Bone ESP Vis Checks (Auto Updates)
AI Enemy ESP
Health Bar ESP
Aimbot 2.0 (All COD Cheats)
Aimbot Does Not Cause Shadow Ban
Visible Only ESP
Visible Only ESP Delay Customization
Combination (2 Key) Custom Panic Key Option

Main Notices
Supports Windows 10/11 22H2/23H2
Supports Windows 10 & Windows 11
Supports Intel & AMD
Nearly Zero FPS Impact
Completely Stream Safe
Highest Security
Lowest Detection Vectors
Completely Legitimate Looking

Our Modern Warfare 3 & Warzone cheat is one product and injection for MW3 multiplayer, zombies, and Warzone cheating. You can visit our store page for more details and either buy from our website or come to EPVP and PM me.

• New features = bone ESP with skeleton ESP range customization, AI enemy ESP, health bar ESP, safe config saving, directional arrow radar, overlay radar over mini-map, closest to crosshair aimbot.
  • Fully stream safe on everything streaming, recording, capturing, screen shot, you name it.
  • Undetected. No detection history. We treat even weak anti-cheats like they are the strongest so that we overkill to stay undetected.
  • Legit looking settings.
  • Flawless optimization for Intel or AMD CPU.
  • No ID, address, or full name required ever.
  • Automated checkout and automated user group change, key delivery, and access to tutorial and loader immediately via our website system.
  • Quality forum support via ticket system where you can reply via email or ticket.
  • Very easy setup. Run loader, put key, start game.
  • Custom combination panic key option that disables or enables the cheat completely when your custom key combination is pressed.
  • Full ESP and radar suite. Enemies, health bars, AI enemies, enemy bones, boxes, name, distance customize, color customize, visible only ESP option with delay customization, visibility checks for ESP (and aimbot), crosshair, FOV, menu position, radar, radar position and settings, etc.
  • Full aimbot suite. Enemies, visibility checks (for ESP too), movement and bullet drop prediction, key assign, controller support via remapping, FOV, smoothness, target bone including random, random choosing head chance customize, etc.

So why not give Phantom Overlay a shot? Come join our website community, maybe place an order or hangout, or come back and PM me on EPVP. See you soon!
Thanks
24 Users
Old 07/07/2021, 05:16   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Massive support.

These guys are the real deal. They are serious about privacy for them and their customers (despite being a private seller, I've never even been asked for any of my information) and they still handle security harder than anyone I've ever seen. I've been using their private stuff for over a year now and they're incredible. A few months ago when I was told they was going public, I couldn't believe it.

Using his products for as long as I've been a customer -
  • I have never received a ban.
  • I have never had to wait for an update.
  • I have never had technical issues such as frame drops or bluescreens.

Knowing how incredible his private cheats are, I know his public one is going to be incredible as well.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/07/2021, 05:33   #3

Notices below,
  • If you are using our website to place your order, please send me a trade request on EPVP as well.
  • We have added a link to our website in the footer linking to this EPVP thread for verification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Massive support.

These guys are the real deal. They are serious about privacy for them and their customers (despite being a private seller, I've never even been asked for any of my information) and they still handle security harder than anyone I've ever seen. I've been using their private stuff for over a year now and they're incredible. A few months ago when I was told they was going public, I couldn't believe it.

Using his products for as long as I've been a customer -
  • I have never received a ban.
  • I have never had to wait for an update.
  • I have never had technical issues such as frame drops or bluescreens.

Knowing how incredible his private cheats are, I know his public one is going to be incredible as well.
We appreciate you. Most non-seagull brain client of all time. Try to leave some support for us this time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2021, 06:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Looks promising, good price, prediction for the aimbot would be a plus.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2021, 07:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
Looks promising, good price, prediction for the aimbot would be a plus.
BOCW cheat already has prediction, so I assume you mean for Warzone?

Absolutely. We already had prediction but it was done for our streamers who want to look legitimate at all times (nothing looks worse than sky laser).

But, for our public customers, we want to provide a better prediction experience. It's the immediate next thing we will add to Warzone. Everything else is already flawless in our view, but we are always open for suggestions from our valued users.
Old 07/07/2021, 07:36   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Can't wait to test in the morning. Already purchased!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2021, 07:57   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
Can't wait to test in the morning. Already purchased!
You sure did! Can't wait to hear back from you. I sent you an EPVP trade request.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2021, 11:24   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Excited

Just purchased too will try when I get home. Do we get to try other cheats as well.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2021, 16:07   #9

Looks like we got two support tickets. Answered those just now. You can reply to support tickets via our website or email and email replies will show on the tickets with us.

Update for EPVP staff: added website URL considering my trades and link to EPVP thread from website. Will continue to ask customers to trade request or I will do it myself. Will add discount option for EPVP gold payments today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEkrrr View Post
Just purchased too will try when I get home. Do we get to try other cheats as well.
Sounds great! We will have some other cheats coming to the website slowly but surely. For now, we are focused on COD games.

Also, I've sent you a trade request on EPVP.
Old 07/07/2021, 18:15   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 3175
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,500
Amazing provider with "all inclusive" service.

Had the chance to test their public cheat for several days now and im fully satisfied. I had access to their private softwares for months and never caught a ban or had any other issues. The service was on point. As of the new public site, they really put a lot of effort into their service. Privacy and security is their deal and thats what im looking for.

My overall experience:
  • They accept credit cards so payment is made easy. No wait, no gift card bullshit - payment and instant access
  • Structured website with instructions and tips
  • Cheat is basically download and run - noob friendly
  • Cheat works perfectly fine, no fps drops, crashes, bluescreens or other errors
  • Never received a ban while playing legit / rage
  • Lots of features to play with, fully customizable
  • Support is active and communicative

They once again proved that they have a reliable service to count on.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/07/2021, 18:18   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Amazing provider with "all inclusive" service.

Had the chance to test their public cheat for several days now and im fully satisfied. I had access to their private softwares for months and never caught a ban or had any other issues. The service was on point. As of the new public site, they really put a lot of effort into their service. Privacy and security is their deal and thats what im looking for.

My overall experience:
  • They accept credit cards so payment is made easy. No wait, no gift card bullshit - payment and instant access
  • Structured website with instructions and tips
  • Cheat is basically download and run - noob friendly
  • Cheat works perfectly fine, no fps drops, crashes, bluescreens or other errors
  • Never received a ban while playing legit / rage
  • Lots of features to play with, fully customizable
  • Support is active and communicative

They once again proved that they have a reliable service to count on.
Always happy to do business with you @Xenos or chat. Thank you again.
Old 07/07/2021, 18:26   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Incredible service being provided! Purchased a few hours after this thread was made as I trust -0x41^4- and what he says is the real deal and he wasn't lying.

- Easy payment method paid with card and got everything I needed instantly.
- The guides provided to get the cheat up is literally 5 minutes of anyone’s time
- Lots of options and features very customizable to one’s need
- The performance is a killer! No notice of any fps drops this is also with using a dual pc setup as well as a single pc setup. OBS -> Game Capture -> projector and 2nd pc picks up that projection and noticed nothing. No esp lag or anything that felt sluggish just straight raw performance that easily beats out the competition.
- You got support on the site and they are assuring that you are up and running and enjoying the cheat
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2021, 18:42   #13

Quote:
Incredible service being provided! Purchased a few hours after this thread was made as I trust -0x41^4- and what he says is the real deal and he wasn't lying.

- The guides provided to get the cheat up is literally 5 minutes of anyone’s time
- The performance is a killer! No notice of any fps drops this is also with using a dual pc setup as well as a single pc setup. OBS -> Game Capture -> projector and 2nd pc picks up that projection and noticed nothing. No esp lag or anything that felt sluggish just straight raw performance that easily beats out the competition.
- You got support on the site and they are assuring that you are up and running and enjoying the cheat
Thank you so much for the kind review. I'll check out antimirco for you!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2021, 21:36   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:

Thanks for your confidence my guy.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/07/2021, 22:20   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Thanks for your confidence my guy.
Everyone listens to you because you are honest and know everything about the market and who is the best provider.

Clearly... as you know we are #1.
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
cheat, hack, modern warfare, phantom overlay, warzone