Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private/Slotted cheat for WZ

Discussion on Private/Slotted cheat for WZ within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private/Slotted cheat for WZ

Hi guys,

Does anyone can provide me some private or slotted cheat that hasn't been detected yet ?
Or where can I find private cheat for WZ ?
How streamers do not get caught or even never ? (don't tell me that they aren't cheating, as all have no recoil and stuff... I'm not telling that everyone use cheat hey)

Thank you guys !
Old 12/08/2021, 20:23   #2

You won't find private/slotted cheats for Warzone, your best choice would be ProofCore as they require ID Verification. If you don't wanna do that, I recommend PhantonOverlay as it's a security-oriented cheat. As far streamers, yeah many of them cheat, they either use a full stream proof cheat like Phantom or don't use ESP/Wallhacks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2021, 20:47   #3

elite*gold: 161
The Black Market: 407/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,534
If you want something private, the closest thing you can get is ProofCore.io. Currently Warzone is not available, only Vanguard.
If you search for something security orientated AimexCheats.com (~17 months UD) or Elusion.cc are the best choices.
Old 12/08/2021, 21:20   #4

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian67 View Post
How streamers do not get caught or even never ?

Thank you guys !
They use PhantomOverlay.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2021, 21:40   #5

Haha ! Yea but Phantom doesn't have feature like multiple aimkey or aimdelay...
Old 12/08/2021, 21:44   #6

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Hi guys,

Does anyone can provide me some private or slotted cheat that hasn't been detected yet ?
How streamers do not get caught or even never ? (don't tell me that they aren't cheating, as all have no recoil and stuff... I'm not telling that everyone use cheat hey)

Thank you guys !
You can go with AIMEX, undetected since release and dedicated feature for streaming.
Old 12/08/2021, 21:54   #7

elite*gold: 217
Quote:
Hi guys,

Thank you guys !
Quote:
I know a lot of people within AIMEX that use the cheat for streaming. Thats pretty much understandable because AIMEX has been undetected since release in july 2020.

It doesnt have aimdelay but two aimkeys for different bones. For example X1 for head, X2 for chest. There is also mouse aimbot and angle aimbot (mouse being a bit more natural) You probably need that for streaming. Other than that, you can disable anything you dont need (such as norecoil).
Old 12/08/2021, 21:58   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
They use PhantomOverlay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agrezion View Post
I know a lot of people within AIMEX that use the cheat for streaming. Thats pretty much understandable because AIMEX has been undetected since release in july 2020.

It doesnt have aimdelay but two aimkeys for different bones. For example X1 for head, X2 for chest. There is also mouse aimbot and angle aimbot (mouse being a bit more natural) You probably need that for streaming. Other than that, you can disable anything you dont need (such as norecoil).
Yes Aimex looks good, but heard that it has huge FPS drop and no bullet prediction, I mainly use AimB for sniping
Old 12/08/2021, 22:01   #9

elite*gold: 217
Quote:
Yes Aimex looks good, but heard that it has huge FPS drop and no bullet prediction, I mainly use AimB for sniping
Uhh personally i dont have FPS drops but if you got a slow/old gen PC that might happen. As of bullet prediction, they planned but so far they didnt release. Seems like their attention is more on RICOCHET & Windows 11 support.
Old 12/08/2021, 22:47   #10

Quote:
I recommend putting aim key to something like LShift, if you get used to it like that you won't need such features. Also helps with sniping.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2021, 21:06   #11

Have lifetime aimex. There is definitely an fps hit by at least 20 and I have 3090 and 5950x. PO most recently after recent updates also has a slight fps drop, not as drastic as aimex but less features/polish in my opinion. I just don't use anything now a days because I want the frames and playing with Cheetos gets me bored real quick.

Now a days I've been messing with audio production software (plugins)to make footsteps more pronounced. Kinda expensive and only a moderate benefit but still significant.
Old 12/19/2021, 00:01   #12

elite*gold: 122
Exspira Cheats is more private than any of those above. Our private Warzone Edition is fully streamproof and that is how streamers don't get caught.
Our private edition is also fully slotted and limited to 20 people at time.
Old 12/19/2021, 13:15   #13

Quote:
They use PhantomOverlay.
Proof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onid00 View Post
Exspira Cheats is more private than any of those above. Our private Warzone Edition is fully streamproof and that is how streamers don't get caught.
Our private edition is also fully slotted and limited to 20 people at time.
I asked for the private/slotted cheat 1 year ago and now you come here and say you have slotted.... strange
Old 12/19/2021, 13:28   #14

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard006 View Post
Proof?

I asked for the private/slotted cheat 1 year ago and now you come here and say you have slotted.... strange
I was not on Epvp until earlier this year, that explains your concern.
We still have 4 slots free, out of 20 total. Looking to fill those 4 slots that is why I have commented on your post.

I have built my reputation mainly on discord as it was where I have been working until recently.
Old 12/19/2021, 13:55   #15

Quote:
They use PhantomOverlay.
What a joke.
Thanks
1 User