Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

po and interwebz

Discussion on po and interwebz within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
po and interwebz

- has anyone use po or interwebz before and is it legit and how good it is
- has anyone been perm ban using those providers or just shadowban
-
Old 11/25/2021, 01:27   #2

- There are multiple threads about PO and Interwebz, in short PO is much more recommended over here if you are after security and fast or even better instant updates…etc

- As far as getting shadow banned or perm banned, you should understand that at least with PO no one ever got banned because they got detected with PO, but because they were either playing too obvious or even worse just raging. Same goes with some other providers who are not detected
Old 11/25/2021, 01:51   #3

elite*gold: 141
Received Thanks: 1,366
Interwebz has a lot of bugs.

PO lacks some of the features as Interwebz, but that is because the developer prefers security over functions.
Old 11/25/2021, 02:19   #4

if you want simple go with po

if you want something more advanced go with Interwebz
Old 11/25/2021, 02:56   #5

elite*gold: 58154
Quote:
Originally Posted by CareBearGirl View Post
if you want simple go with po

if you want something more advanced go with Interwebz
I assume you're talking about features? Because there is nothing "simple" about my methods, optimization, streaming capabilities, empty detection history, ability to remove avenues of detection, security, trade secrets, and the many other things that despite my limited features make PO likely "more advanced" than many of my competitors.

You've been here for months & yet you still only care about features as a kernel anti-cheat is 2 weeks away.

My cheat is very external & it would not be possible for me to match internal cheat providers in terms of features, but I have them beat in other ways IMO.

Just my take.
Old 11/25/2021, 03:30   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I assume you're talking about features? Because there is nothing "simple" about my methods, optimization, streaming capabilities, empty detection history, ability to remove avenues of detection, security, trade secrets, and the many other things that despite my limited features make PO likely "more advanced" than many of my competitors.

You've been here for months & yet you still only care about features as a kernel anti-cheat is 2 weeks away.

My cheat is very external & it would not be possible for me to match internal cheat providers in terms of features, but I have them beat in other ways IMO.

Just my take.
i meant features.
Old 11/25/2021, 03:36   #7

Go with Phantom Overlay, Interwebz got me shadow banned twice injecting their cheat. But if your a controller user I would look for something else until Zebleer integrates native support which hundreds of users are so desperately waiting for lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2021, 04:02   #8

elite*gold: 58154
Quote:
Originally Posted by CareBearGirl View Post
i meant features.
Ah, I got worked up for no reason. Classic me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2021, 05:21   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy White View Post
Go with Phantom Overlay, Interwebz got me shadow banned twice injecting their cheat.
been using interwebz on vanguard since day 1 of release and im still not banned mate, no one has reported bans on forum either

are you sure you got banned because of interwebz lol
Old 11/25/2021, 09:48   #10

PO for security and fast/instant updates.
Interwebz for features.

Depending on what you want in a cheat, if you care about account security and don't care much about features, PO is the way to go.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2021, 10:11   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplerealistic View Post
been using interwebz on vanguard since day 1 of release and im still not banned mate, no one has reported bans on forum either

Iím 100% sure.
Old 11/25/2021, 16:40   #12

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 106/0/0
I did go Phantom Overlay if you are looking for fast updates (I don't remember Warzone being down on any past updates that the game had, except the first few days when PO was released) the auto-update function on Phantom Overlay is amazingly good and you can mostly inject straight away without any downtime.

Phantom Overlay if you are looking for fully legit cheat that will keep you undetected and without being called out if you keep your settings at good point, but even low settings don't look rage.

You can still get shadowbanned if you are playing obvious and not hiding aimbot/ESP, there's no bypass for that, every cheat will get you shadowbanned if you are obvious.

I have been shadowbanned twice on my account while using Phantom Overlay and my shadowban was twice lifted, so I could play again on that account.
-------------------------------------------

Interwebz is probably also undetected, but it has features that might get you banned soon or later, aswell with the anticheat that is coming soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2021, 17:00   #13

elite*gold: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplerealistic View Post

He said shadow banned.

Not banned.
Thanks
1 User