Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Interwebz Review 👀

Discussion on Interwebz Review 👀 within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Interwebz Review 👀

Here is an official review of my personal experience using Interwebz since they decided to remove my review from they’re post.

I got Shadowbanned twice using this cheat provider so beware before you use it may be detected for some? Here is my experience using this provider. So I’ve decided to try Interwebz out since it was one of the few cheat providers that offered native controller support as-well as all kinds of customization and reading the vouch reviews I wanted to try out this cheat. Boy was I excited to find them, as I am looking for a good private undetected cheat that has native support I would choose Phantom Overlay and love them but they unfortunately do not have native controller support but they will soon so until then I’m still looking.
Anyways, so the first issue I ran into was there guide not being very instructional with steps or no video guide showing you exactly what to do like (Eo, PO, GG) Interwebz guide is very bland. When I asked for help the support was pretty fast to respond they answered my questions but they’re answers we’re different from their guide and it just didn’t make sense and very confusing when injecting they’re cheat. This is why a video guide or a detailed step instructional guide is very important to have not a general bland guide? Anyways I proceeded to follow the supports instructions on how to inject the cheat and could not inject it then I hopped into a game normally and boom 350ms ping. SB so I was like okay maybe I did something wrong. I told support I got SB and they said “well it’s not our cheat it’s your PC” haha okay sure so then I said okay was I supposed to turn off anything like antivirus or real time protection because your “Warzone guide” did not say such a thing maybe that could be the problem? Support them began to say “it shouldn’t make a difference but turn it off just in case but it seems like your HWID ban” automatically thinking it’s me not them. I got turned off by the support and not really feeling the up and above support you get from Phantom Overlay, EO or GG. Anyways so I told support I highly doubt I’m HWID banned this is the first time this accounts been SB so I said “We will see if it’s my account or your cheat” and I got “it’s not our cheat we have hundreds of users and no issues” lol sure. So 7 days went and what do you know, my account was released from SB not permanently banned. So me being dumb and eager asked again for a vouch key because I didn’t even get to try out the cheat the first time they said sure and added two days but before they added two days they said play clean for 2 hours before we add free time so I did I played for maybe 8 hours total 4 one day 4 the next and then I told support I had no issues and no SB so then I asked support okay, I don’t want to make the same mistake again. What do I need to do to make this work. Support gave me the same instructions and I followed, one thing that I did the second time that I didn’t the first time was on the task bar I closed steelseries program even though the app was deleted I closed it and the menu finally popped up and I was so excited! Finally I’m in let’s see what all the hype is about. Jump into a game and boom 350ms SB the day after it got released from a SB using Interwebz. I was pissed because I was eager to try the cheat out but I still was able to use the cheat by going into Warzone training and it was pretty good very customizable, you can customize literally everything which is amazing and hopefully other providers do this aswell. But I don’t know how it would par up against real players since I was just playing against bots. Anyways so I told support hey I got SB again injecting your cheat and they said “it’s your PC not our cheat” of course the same answers instead of trying to help me they just blamed me so I said “that’s weird because I’ve been Shadowbanned twice now injecting your cheat” so I said time will tell in 7 days if “I’m banned” so today (7 days later after second SB) I check to see if I’m permanently banned and what do you know. I have been released from a SB and no bans detected. I have played normal now for a couple hours and no problems. I sent a picture to support and said “see no perma ban, it’s not my pc” they just said “let’s just not do this, I don’t have the energy or time to deal with it” wow am I glad that He said that. I then said “Imagine if I had been a paying customer, is this how I would have been treated? Well I really hoped this would work but it didn’t good luck” so in conclusion this is how my experience went with Interwebz beware. Here is how I would rate my experience. I had to edit because support got back to me and said “sorry but we have hundreds of customers with 0 issues of this so youre making things up, youre hwid banned and thats it, try using any other cheat without spoofer and youll see” then closed the option to reply haha of course. Then I responded on another ticket and they responded to say “ sure go play then, thanks for shitposting on us epvp as well while we did nothing to you but show respect
actually just play 2 days without cheats or anything and youll see as well” lol what a unprofessional support person and they disabled the option to respond again to this ticket aswell. I will now definitely not recommend this cheat. Stay away. Also they deleted my review in their post. What are they trying to hide? Very unprofessional

Support: 2/10 “Fast, but not above and beyond, very unprofessional”
Aimbot: 7/10 “Pretty decent aimbot”
ESP: 8.5/10 “Good ESP”
Customization: 10/10 “So many options with Native controller support”
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/15/2021, 02:59   #2

my experience with this provider is generally good. but the aimbot is some of the worst i have used. the dev says it pulls at 16-26 ticks, whatever that means. it looks slow and jittery when it pulls. its so bad that i even got called out mid stream for it! showed the dev a video and he said its fine and not a issue. after talking with him for days he insisted that i was wrong and that it wasn't a issue. i have never had aimbot do this in my experience with multiple providers. i wont be resubbing to this provider.

Edit.

dev fixed this issue fully. he is amazing and took time to actually fix this.
Old 11/15/2021, 07:12   #3

As of right now I haven't had anything go wrong with this provider (Using Vanguard cheat) haven't been called out and haven't been SB yet
Old 11/15/2021, 07:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareBearGirl View Post
its so bad that i even got called out mid stream for it! showed the dev a video.
can you show the video you’re talking about

EDIT: and to op

I been using the vanguard cheat since the day it released and I haven’t ever been banned, or shadow banned?
Old 11/15/2021, 08:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplerealistic View Post
can you show the video you’re talking about

EDIT: and to op

I been using the vanguard cheat since the day it released and I haven’t ever been banned, or shadow banned?
i will message you the videos as i dont want to put my yt publicly
Old 11/16/2021, 03:02   #6

I have used them but didn't have any issues at all, the aimbot did glitch sometimes but nothing of a big deal, also it's knowns that switching tp another provider can cause issues that didn't happen to me but that could be the issue
Old 11/17/2021, 02:23   #7

Aimbot works really good on my case.

there are some, but overall is a great aimbot to use.

I really like the GUI of the cheat. Is clean and user friendly.

also the staff is always tying to do the best in order to fix stuff or add new features.
Old 11/20/2021, 05:03   #8

Dev fixed issue i was having with aimbot stuttering. i recommend them alot, give interwebz a try if you havent. if the support are patient enough to handle me then they can handle anything tbh
Old 11/20/2021, 07:31   #9

elite*gold: 58154
Quote:
Originally Posted by CareBearGirl View Post
my experience with this provider is generally good. but the aimbot is some of the worst i have used. the dev says it pulls at 16-26 ticks, whatever that means. it looks slow and jittery when it pulls. its so bad that i even got called out mid stream for it! showed the dev a video and he said its fine and not a issue. after talking with him for days he insisted that i was wrong and that it wasn't a issue. i have never had aimbot do this in my experience with multiple providers. i wont be resubbing to this provider.

Edit.

dev fixed this issue fully. he is amazing and took time to actually fix this.
I'm surprised that you seem to skip Phantom Overlay considering your priorities. I'm very external & made for streamers/people who want to look legit to friends or in general. Features aren't everything with Ricochet coming. That being said this is a thread for Interwebz so I'll kindly STFU on here from now on. Just had to point it out.
Old 11/20/2021, 23:58   #10

elite*gold: 141
Received Thanks: 1,364
Accurate review.

Bugs are too frequent to deem them as reliable.
If they survive the December wave, they'll have a lot of work to do.
Old 11/21/2021, 20:53   #11

I bought a month of sub for vanguard, and I won't renew it, the aimbot is a little bad and the ESP bugs often, and my game crashes frequently. But the developer responds very quickly and provides good support, so as long as they improve their cheat and survive the ricochet, it wouldn't be a bad option
Old 11/24/2021, 22:08   #12

I get DirectX error every time I open it and the dev said oh well pretty much but I don't get DirectX errors opening the game alone so **** the interwebz customer service. Looks nice but trash the settings so overwhelming too.
Old 11/24/2021, 22:11   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7icky View Post
I get DirectX error every time I open it and the dev said oh well pretty much but I don't get DirectX errors opening the game alone so **** the interwebz customer service. Looks nice but trash the settings so overwhelming too.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...ils.aspx?id=35
Old 11/24/2021, 22:19   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplerealistic View Post
I have done this already didn't help. It said I have the latest.
Old 11/24/2021, 22:46   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7icky View Post
I have done this already didn't help. It said I have the latest.
add me on discord Rudder#0797
/ Trizz#8395 or join the cod discord

Tags
call of duty, interwebz, warzone