Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requesting Controllers Users Feedback (PO/AIMEX/GG)

Discussion on Requesting Controllers Users Feedback (PO/AIMEX/GG) within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Requesting Controllers Users Feedback (PO/AIMEX/GG)

Hey all my wrist has started to hurt from playing too much WZ on M/KB and I'm looking to swap over to controller.
Obviously I would like to bring my cheats along with me but controller support is limited.

Currently there are three providers that I am looking at; all of which I have used before on M/KB.
I would like the game to register my input as controller, so full reWASD remaps are out.

Here is my current understanding of controller support for the providers that I'm looking at.

Golden
- Native Controller Support

AIMEX
- Native Controller Support via Antimicro.
- Menu is still accessable via M/KB even in WZ match?

Phantom
- No native support, reWASD only.

Phantom is what I was using before I took a break a few months back and I would like to continue using them, but it looks like they are the worst for controller support.
Golden is probably my last pick as too many features tend to cause detections but I was very happy with their product when I used it last time.

If anyone is using contollers with any of these providers please drop a comment and let me know what your experince has been like.

==== UPDATE ====

AIMEX WZ works flawless on controller and will be my daily for now.
Old 09/23/2021, 01:37   #2

I don't play on controller, although I have tried it with cheats using reWASD program. It's paid after 14 days, so you should consider alternatives, there are many free ones out there. Check out PO forums or join the telegram, me and others can assist you.
Old 09/23/2021, 01:52   #3

elite*gold: 161
The Black Market: 407/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,531
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riseing View Post
AIMEX
- Native Controller Support via Antimicro.
- Menu is still accessable via M/KB even in WZ match?
Yes and yes.

There is a guide on their COD section and also this video:

Both Warzone and Vanguard support Controllers. Beside Antimicro you can also use the other softwares.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2021, 14:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iljapower123 View Post
controller so hard to play

asdasdasd
its really not lol
Old 09/23/2021, 20:37   #5

you can use Antimicro on any cheat lol not just aimex it works with all cheats lol
Old 09/24/2021, 01:47   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by vr6dude View Post
you can use Antimicro on any cheat lol not just aimex it works with all cheats lol
This is incorrect. Otherwise I would've made tutorials for PO if this was the case which it's not. xModus as well.
Old 09/24/2021, 04:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Yes and yes.

There is a guide on their COD section and also this video:

Both Warzone and Vanguard support Controllers. Beside Antimicro you can also use the other softwares.
Thanks, I'll probably resub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
This is incorrect. Otherwise I would've made tutorials for PO if this was the case which it's not. xModus as well.
Yea, the only "support" I saw was full reWASD remaps or some weird config where you lose access to your dpad.
Old 09/24/2021, 13:29   #8

i would keep po if anitmarco worked with it but after my sub i think i might go back too x22 tbh
Old 09/25/2021, 00:01   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thotable View Post
i would keep po if anitmarco worked with it but after my sub i think i might go back too x22 tbh
Definitely try out aimexcheats. I do agree though PO would've kept me if the use of antimicro was capable but dont get me wrong I would still buy a sub from them just because it's that good with performance and reliable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riseing View Post
Thanks, I'll probably resub.

Yea, the only "support" I saw was full reWASD remaps or some weird config where you lose access to your dpad.
Correct, which is why I attempted to even make a ticket with PO about this. I for sure would prefer all controller clienteles to have the ability to use antimicro over reWASD any day. Also another reason I had went out of my way to make the step by step tutorials for EO and Aimexcheats.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2021, 01:03   #10

elite*gold: 116
ours work perfect for controller users. if you use a ps4 controller you need to use ds4 tho
Old 09/25/2021, 19:39   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by The legendZ View Post
ours work perfect for controller users. if you use a ps4 controller you need to use ds4 tho
i just broke my p4 controller lol
Old 09/27/2021, 07:08   #12

Hi im currently looking for a cheat that i can use with my controller , when i say controler i dont mean like remaping my controller settings to Mnk and use MnK as a input . I want to use controller as a input but still able to activate the AB by like setting a key for it on either AntiMicro or any 3rd party . So far i look into EO , Zeus , Aimex no luck . Amex only works on MW im currently looking for BOCW . Any help will be appreciated .
Old 09/28/2021, 19:05   #13

where can i buy gg
Old 09/28/2021, 20:44   #14

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by thotable View Post
where can i buy gg
Their website.
Old 09/28/2021, 22:22   #15