Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does Biffle Use Private Hacks?

Discussion on Does Biffle Use Private Hacks? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does Biffle Use Private Hacks?

For anyone unsure who I'm talking about - this is the streamer

A very successful cheater in the tournament world. No denying his natural IQ allows him to manipulate the cheats way more successfully than the rest.

There have been much discussions about Biffle, especially in the hacker forums. There is absolutely no denying he has Radar hacks and native aimbot - it just isn't possible to hit the shots that he does with such high perfect precision ALL the time. His knowledge of where players always are alongside his positioning is also very obvious.

Im not here to ask whether he's cheating, all of us seasoned cheat users are aware.

What I'm asking is that do you guys think he's paying serious dollar to a private hack developer? If so, how do people get in touch with such individuals to create all year undetected cheats?

Or is it that how some people are saying in the forums that streamers are white listed from being banned due to their popularity / have an agreement where Activision are in the know of their usage of cheats? So they are probably using mainstream or slotted cheats like the rest of us but just won't be banned even through detections?
Old 09/15/2021, 22:52   #2

I disagree with "natural IQ allows him to manipulate the cheats".

I'd say the social environment and representation allows him get away with so many things other people wouldn't be able to (for superficial reasons).

Many companies need SOLID proof to back out or else they might have a barrage of SJW going after them.

It could go as deep as acti turning a blind eye as they want different representations in the streaming world.

Just some theories because he doesn't even try to hide his ridiculous cheats.
Old 09/15/2021, 23:14   #3

I don't like to jump into hackusations with streamers and content creators, but some of these guys have way too many sus clips, that includes Biffle, ZLaner, and the likes. I don't understand why you have to literally turn your head around to look at your ingame "minimap" when you can just track in with your eyes, it's not like they play on a wide monitor. The hyper-awareness, the perfect aim on target with minimal recoil on every gun, makes you question their legitimacy. But then again, it's not uncommon for game companies to simp for their promoters and content creators. Like imagine if one of these guys actually got exposed and banned, Activision will lose a **** ton of money because of these guys' fanbase possibly quitting the game or not buying stuff anymore, they have a lot of influence on people.
Old 09/16/2021, 04:32   #4

Did you see the YouTube vid BBB made showing how bad his aim was when he played at Swagg house? Then compared to the laser accuracy and godly awareness he shows on stream.

But I can’t really blame him, there are many high profile streamers that cheat. When Apex first came out I played with TimtheTatman on his alt account. It was Tim, his friend Reverend, and myself. I played with him for almost a month and it was pretty evident we all were using esp.

Fast forward to now and even on his stream today I saw him prefiring people. Once again I don’t blame them as it’s a job and they’re trying to make content. What gets me upset is the white listing that occurs to ensure big streamers get easy lobbies.
Old 09/16/2021, 12:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfrapp0x0309 View Post
I disagree with "natural IQ allows him to manipulate the cheats".

I'd say the social environment and representation allows him get away with so many things other people wouldn't be able to (for superficial reasons).

Many companies need SOLID proof to back out or else they might have a barrage of SJW going after them.

It could go as deep as acti turning a blind eye as they want different representations in the streaming world.

Just some theories because he doesn't even try to hide his ridiculous cheats.
What I meant by natural IQ is that before cheats, on console, he was also very talented. Dropping 40+ games regularly with crazy levels of awareness. A player of that level will almost certainly excel when given cheats.

I genuinely disagree, with how Activision are currently dropping the ban hammer over 'scanning' game files and dropping HWID banes (I'm currently banned myself) - they clearly can obtain proof easily. I strongly think streamers are white listed from being banned as well as low SBMM application towards them. I've always only used radar, never ESP or aimbot and only in situations where I really needed the help to push videos and gameplay. I stream and have regular 300/400 viewers, never been suspected of using cheats because the only reason I pursued cheats was to be able to compete due to how hacker filled every lobby is.

But the main question I wonder is do they actually use private hacks or mainstream cheats like everyone but just don't get banned for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
I don't like to jump into hackusations with streamers and content creators, but some of these guys have way too many sus clips, that includes Biffle, ZLaner, and the likes. I don't understand why you have to literally turn your head around to look at your ingame "minimap" when you can just track in with your eyes, it's not like they play on a wide monitor. The hyper-awareness, the perfect aim on target with minimal recoil on every gun, makes you question their legitimacy. But then again, it's not uncommon for game companies to simp for their promoters and content creators. Like imagine if one of these guys actually got exposed and banned, Activision will lose a shit ton of money because of these guys' fanbase possibly quitting the game or not buying stuff anymore, they have a lot of influence on people.
It's not a hackusation, there is absolutely no doubt they use cheats. Remember when Zlaner was under serious pressure when he locked onto a guy through the wall? And said his aimassist was bugging? He went through mad scrutiny after that but still managed to come out clean on the other side.

I wouldn't go far as to say they use ESP, but radar and very low FOV aimbot isn't even a matter of doubt. But I wonder regularly if they just use well developed main stream cheats and are just white listed from being flagged or banned for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KokRNG View Post
Did you see the YouTube vid BBB made showing how bad his aim was when he played at Swagg house? Then compared to the laser accuracy and godly awareness he shows on stream.

But I can’t really blame him, there are many high profile streamers that cheat. When Apex first came out I played with TimtheTatman on his alt account. It was Tim, his friend Reverend, and myself. I played with him for almost a month and it was pretty evident we all were using esp.

Fast forward to now and even on his stream today I saw him prefiring people. Once again I don’t blame them as it’s a job and they’re trying to make content. What gets me upset is the white listing that occurs to ensure big streamers get easy lobbies.
How is using cheats justified though? They're representing fake performance that they could not achieve without the cheats, and isn't the performance what people are PAYING and DONATING to see? This would probably exclude people such as Tim as I strongly believe he's viewed for his personality and entertainment, in which case I have no idea why he bothers to even cheat in the first place if what you say is true. I'm not entirely sure if their white listed, I think there definitely is a method but streamers just keep it amongst themselves.

I would watch Joewo for the longest time and he would literally get shit on 6 hours a day until magically on stream one night his friend Z talks about "we gotta get in on those lobbies man, let me talk to Aydan" - from the next day on, he's dropping almost 20 in BR every game.
Old 09/16/2021, 14:02   #6

I doubt any of the big streamers are cheating tbh, including Biffle and Zlaner. But if he were cheating I'd guess its private.
Old 09/16/2021, 19:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgethitman View Post
I doubt any of the big streamers are cheating tbh, including Biffle and Zlaner. But if he were cheating I'd guess its private.
Doubt? Why may I ask? Anyone that has used cheats for an extended amount of time can easily tell.

ESPECIALLY those two bozos
Old 09/17/2021, 08:58   #8

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,079
Quote:
You'd be amazed.
Old 09/17/2021, 09:31   #9

Anyone who gets invited to play the beta is out on a whitelist they are chosen by Activision to play the game and test it
Out. And then they make videos talking about it. They can't show the game because of disclosure agreement but they are rewarded by being whitelisted. I just watched picnic basket gaming, destroy, nitro, a bunch of streamers that got shadow bannned. They had inside guys from Activision in there chat saying it would be reversed. And they got there shadow ban lifted in 30 minutes live on chat. When the regular guy like me plays I'm lucky to get a 10 kill game and I got
To sweat for it. Can't make any mistakes or let anyone third party, streamers always know the direction of the next person. It's obvious because they only aim down scope when someone's coming when now ones coming it's switching weapons to look pretty while slide canceling.
Old 09/17/2021, 17:38   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0MMODUS View Post
Doubt? Why may I ask? Anyone that has used cheats for an extended amount of time can easily tell.

ESPECIALLY those two bozos
The gameplay they post on their youtube channels is cherry picked. Anyone can look like a "controller ***"/borderline hacker when playing against timmy no thumbs especially when have over 100+ days played and this is literally your job.
Attached Images
File Type: png Biffle.PNG (268.0 KB, 55 views)
Old 09/17/2021, 17:46   #11

And wrt to gameplay... I really dont see a difference between zlaner/aydan/biffle and other high kd controller players. Of course opinions will differ on this but I swear im not a fan boy

One other thing, bar Symfunny, I really dont see any other kbm players get accused of cheating(aimbot). It mainly tends to be controller players....
Old 09/17/2021, 17:51   #12

Quote:
The gameplay they post on their youtube channels is cherry picked. Anyone can look like a "controller ***"/borderline hacker when playing against timmy no thumbs especially when have over 100+ days played and this is literally your job.

What makes it obvious is not how many kills they get or how good their gameplay looks. It’s the unnatural snaps and obvious low FOV/toggle aimbot settings they use. Like I said, anyone that has used cheats for a while can easily tell.
Old 09/17/2021, 17:54   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0MMODUS View Post
What makes it obvious is not how many kills they get or how good their gameplay looks. It’s the unnatural snaps and obvious low FOV/toggle aimbot settings they use. Like I said, anyone that has used cheats for a while can easily tell.
I would hope so lol. Only way to really know for sure is for streamers to have a LAN tournament where they play kill races on public lobbies. Cause right now its all speculation and opinions...
Old 09/18/2021, 03:19   #14

Quote:
Lol come on dude streamers who clearly outfrag CDL pros and some of them that came from nowhere are absolutely cheating if you look at the breakdowns from people like Hopndude. Zlaner and Biffle I would bet a large sum of money are using something.

Aim assist on controllers absolutely does not function in the way that Biffle and Zlaners aim frequently does. The "8 hours a day this is my job" does not explain the mechanical movement of some of these guys. Not to mention it's already been shown they will stoop to using VPNs, reverse boosting, etc. to get whatever advantage they can.

But you are correct if I'm a streamer that large I'm shelling out the big bucks for private stuff not some garbage that's advertised publicly.
Old 09/18/2021, 11:10   #15

100% it's private + activision allows them to do it, they get thousands of people watching it and playing game afterwards, that's next level marketing.