Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Possible Anti-Cheat Coming?

Discussion on Possible Anti-Cheat Coming? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/09/2021, 09:25   #16

elite*gold: 388
The Black Market: 214/0/0
Received Thanks: 6,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK2020 View Post
All Battlefields have had cheese in the past, so why would the new BF2042 be any different.

How would Activision lose any customers to that game when EA absolutely does nothing to stop cheesers.

I know all my friends are not buying BF 2042 for that reason - and none of them use any cheese.

Only reason I do on alt accts on a different system (Laptop) is because I like to do EasterEggs and semi-rage on other cheesers that I can tell are doing the same thing in Call of Duty.

It is so obvious when someone using a sniper rifle not even aiming not even lined up on you does almost a 180 and kills you without even aiming with a quick scope and the last thing you see in the replay is him aiming at somewhere else and you are then dead.

The issue is there are so many cheesers on Call of Duty and we all know it, but Activision and EA really only cares about customers spending money for DLC such as Battlepass, Blueprints, and skins.

The thing is that BF has dedicated servers with active admins which will ban hackers very fast. Its hard to use this comparison since BF is no BR like Warzone. Its annoying to get killed in the last zone of a BR due to a hacker after 20 minutes of playing. You will loose the time. For a normal shooter like BF its kinda not like this. Just change the server and nothing was lost.
Old 08/09/2021, 09:27   #17

elite*gold: 0
There are undetected cheese still in use as of today for BF1, BFV.

If you are careful you won't get caught.
Old 08/11/2021, 07:10   #18

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,079
@Exodiasgodwz @DMUonaFFAR @-0x41^4- about a kernel AC for COD trust me the more elite providers are hoping this happens as it will kill off the competitors.

Activision is too proud to not do everything in house & as a result has a terrible game engine & terrible AC.

They would never buy or license EAC or BE.

I am hoping they develop and in house kernel AC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim View Post
The thing is that BF has dedicated servers with active admins which will ban hackers very fast. Its hard to use this comparison since BF is no BR like Warzone. Its annoying to get killed in the last zone of a BR due to a hacker after 20 minutes of playing. You will loose the time. For a normal shooter like BF its kinda not like this. Just change the server and nothing was lost.
It's also a numbers game.

In BR a single cheater can ruin the game for 99+ people.

That ratio isn't possible in BF.
Old 08/12/2021, 00:44   #19

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,017
Quote:
Indeed, there are also ban lists "external anti cheats" with stats detection and manual bans. Kinda works for the rage cheaters.

I highly doubt that they will change anything to their Anti-Cheat. If they didnt do it yet, why would they do it in future.
Old 08/12/2021, 09:18   #20

elite*gold: 388
The Black Market: 214/0/0
Received Thanks: 6,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x404 View Post
Indeed, there are also ban lists "external anti cheats" with stats detection and manual bans. Kinda works for the rage cheaters.

I highly doubt that they will change anything to their Anti-Cheat. If they didnt do it yet, why would they do it in future.
I was always interested what can be achieved via data science regarding finding hackers. BF had some kind of this and i think there are some data-anomalies for sure at hacker accounts.
Old 08/12/2021, 16:07   #21

Quote:
I was always interested what can be achieved via data science regarding finding hackers. BF had some kind of this and i think there are some data-anomalies for sure at hacker accounts.
Pretty sure they look at high HEADSHOT and accuracy. Not sure about kd
Old 08/12/2021, 22:01   #22

It's coming, based on my reading up on it 8/24 - 8/26 it will be implemented in Warzone not sure about Cold War, but I suspect it will be.
Old 08/13/2021, 00:07   #23

elite*gold: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK2020 View Post
It's coming, based on my reading up on it 8/24 - 8/26 it will be implemented in Warzone not sure about Cold War, but I suspect it will be.
if something does come it will be a fairfight v2 fail
Old 08/13/2021, 03:41   #24

I personally don't think they would add an anti cheat until COD 2021/Vanguard is released, didn't that dude pretty much say as much on Twitter?
Old 08/13/2021, 04:52   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
I personally don't think they would add an anti cheat until COD 2021/Vanguard is released, didn't that dude pretty much say as much on Twitter?
Is there an official release date yet?
Old 08/13/2021, 06:31   #26

No they didn't say anything about it, they said they'll keep us updated lol.

Then one guy said that Cod 2021/Vanguard will have an Anti Cheat and that it will be heavily implemented within Warzone, so it seems like from that there won't be an anti cheat in Warzone until the new COD releases.
Old 08/13/2021, 06:49   #27

elite*gold: 73
Does it contain Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War ?
Old 08/13/2021, 08:02   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by man10man View Post
Does it contain Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War ?
Everyones cheat for that says UPDATED, idk cause I don't cheat in CW but no it doesn't seem like an Anti Cheat was put in with Season 5.

If you mean when the new COD comes, probably not, maybe, who knows, only time will tell.