Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

phantom overlay

Discussion on phantom overlay within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/30/2021, 00:51   #46
Chasing

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 194/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitevers69 View Post
You guys considering coming out with a bf 2042 cheat after the release?
Wrong place for Battlefield conversations.

You can talk about Battlefield here:
Old 07/31/2021, 00:06   #47

I'm going to ask you nicely one time to retract your baseless claim about me attempting to crack your tool. I was a paying customer who put a review on your service and posted the key here for all to see. Anyone who took that key and attempted malicious acts has nothing to do with me, that's between you and them. You have zero and I mean zero proof of me doing anything malicious and yet you post these false claims for what purpose? To appear as the victim in a fight that you instigated with a provider that I have nothing whatso ever to do with
Old 07/31/2021, 00:17   #48

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBadKarma View Post
I'm going to ask you nicely one time to retract your baseless claim about me attempting to crack your tool. I was a paying customer who put a review on your service and posted the key here for all to see. Anyone who took that key and attempted malicious acts has nothing to do with me, that's between you and them. You have zero and I mean zero proof of doing anything malicious
Your key was HWID locked to a device before you posted it publicly and until it got banned, no HWID reset was done. So no, you posting it publicly had nothing to do with the attempt.

TBH I don't really care & neither should you. You bought my cheat, tried to crack it, got banned from my loader automatically, posted it online and sales trashed me after in an attempt to make it seem like someone from the public was the one who tried to crack, then now you're getting all macho with me about calling you out for your actions.

You're refunded. Move on. I also won't pursue any of this with EPVP staff because it happened off site so who really cares. Better luck next time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBadKarma View Post
To appear as the victim in a fight that you instigated with a provider that I have nothing whatso ever to do with
My beef with that provider is over. What do you have to do with that provider? Unless of course you are affiliated with them and their attacks on me? Ruh roh did you accidentally admit to something?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2021, 05:40   #49

Are there any clips inbtwn the ones made by the devs (good vimeo clips BTW) and the one made by the competitor that shows the prediction not working?

Is there any clips/montages made by users?

I will say the admin is a very nice guy, which is a lot in this scene.
Old 07/31/2021, 06:50   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Are there any clips inbtwn the ones made by the devs (good vimeo clips BTW) and the one made by the competitor that shows the prediction not working?

Is there any clips/montages made by users?

I will say the admin is a very nice guy, which is a lot in this scene.
If I were you, I would not trust the words of my competitor who sent people who have never even used my software to come talk trash about it.

My CW cheat does have prediction and my Warzone & MW is about to be updated with masterful prediction, but either way, it works fine now as is.

I don't think I have customer made videos for Warzone, maybe after I make a media section some will share, but what I will say is that if you buy and don't like, all you have to do is create a support ticket to get a refund.
Old 08/01/2021, 20:28   #51

First off... in my opintion, this cheat is complete trash. They buy adverts everywhere and are known to be gator cheats/void/honey. Their menu is horrendous and features are garbage. Worst customer support and they fake CND's every 5 months. **I DO NOT RECOMMEND**
Old 08/01/2021, 20:41   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexxy121 View Post
First off... in my opintion, this cheat is complete trash. They buy adverts everywhere and are known to be gator cheats/void/honey. Their menu is horrendous and features are garbage. Worst customer support and they fake CND's every 5 months. **I DO NOT RECOMMEND**
So I assume you got a refund right? The guy is obviously willing to give refunds…. Or did you not actually buy the cheat? Lol
Old 08/01/2021, 21:29   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0MMODUS View Post
So I assume you got a refund right? The guy is obviously willing to give refunds…. Or did you not actually buy the cheat? Lol
Waiting for his reply to that as well lol cause I smell BS.
Old 08/01/2021, 23:40   #54

What is a "CND"?
Old 08/02/2021, 00:13   #55

I am almost now into a month of using PO and would say the product is legit and love it for the simplicity of staying more secure and not adding all those bullshit extra features. ESP and aim works fine and that's all is needed. VIS checks also works fine. I am in their telegram too and I see everyday new people joining and asking for all those silent aim and blah blah features which would only increase risk of detection. If you want to closet on your main account for long term then definitely go for it. I will be going for lifetime next month and since they going to do same with battlefield might as well look forward to it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2021, 01:10   #56

Quote:
What is a "CND"?
Cease and desist.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/02/2021, 13:41   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarpa1053 View Post
I am almost now into a month of using PO and would say the product is legit and love it for the simplicity of staying more secure and not adding all those bullshit extra features. ESP and aim works fine and that's all is needed. VIS checks also works fine. I am in their telegram too and I see everyday new people joining and asking for all those silent aim and blah blah features which would only increase risk of detection. If you want to closet on your main account for long term then definitely go for it. I will be going for lifetime next month and since they going to do same with battlefield might as well look forward to it.
sadly vis check isnt working at all, sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt it locks on to people behind alot of times, in the telegram they said its suposed to be like that, sadly i dont like that at all and personally it destroys the whole cheat for me, hopefully zebleer will fix it but some said he wont fix it. might not be a huge issue for some people but for me it kinda is, but overall its a pretty good cheat the aimbot is the most legit i have ever used in WZ

( sorry for broken english)
Old 08/02/2021, 13:53   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward_1337 View Post
sadly vis check isnt working at all, sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt it locks on to people behind alot of times, in the telegram they said its suposed to be like that, sadly i dont like that at all and personally it destroys the whole cheat for me, hopefully zebleer will fix it but some said he wont fix it. might not be a huge issue for some people but for me it kinda is, but overall its a pretty good cheat the aimbot is the most legit i have ever used in WZ

Well it all depends how u play and which key u use for aimlock too. I cannot say do this and that as it depends how u want to use the cheat for. Personally I don't have any complain as it's not game breaking for me. Can easily manage to win 5-6 games out of 10 ofc would be more if I use rage settings. Well lots of other options here to choose if you are not satisfied but rather than having to create new account due to cheat getting detected , would rather prefer safe one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2021, 14:02   #59

yeah i agree i know that my playstyle is the issue here, but sadly i used every other cheat the same way, and i cant use this cheat like i had the ones before, like i said its an issue for me personally but for the most people it wont be an issue, just would be cool to see a fix or an official statement from zebleer
Old 08/03/2021, 02:03   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexxy121 View Post
This is fake yeah. I already reported the post. So tired of this. I'm not trashing any of my competitors anymore but they have all these brand new alt accounts come trash me using the same script every time. Fun times.

BTW buddy we've never gotten a C&D before nor claimed to. That's what happens when you know how to be private and avoid unlawful claims from landing at your door. But it doesn't matter since you never purchased anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0MMODUS View Post
Refund what? He didn't buy. It's a fake sales trashing post from a competitor of mine I won't name because I at least will follow @Satan's rules for me about naming them or calling them out even though they are breaking them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
Waiting for his reply to that as well lol cause I smell BS.
You smelled correctly.

Quote:
What is a "CND"?
C&D. Cease and desist. It's a tactic games with weak anti-cheats use to legally scare providers who can't stay private.

Quote:
We're a month old public wise. You'll continue to see great changes and yes I won't add rage features but it doesn't mean I won't keep improving.

Quote:

The rebirth to BR vis check bug is a bug that I'm fixing now.

As for staying locked onto people after they go occluded, that was a feature I felt looked more legit, but after many requests, I'll have occlusion break vis checks at the request of my users.

I hope these two changes make you happy.

Quote:
Well it all depends how u play and which key u use for aimlock too. I cannot say do this and that as it depends how u want to use the cheat for. Personally I don't have any complain as it's not game breaking for me. Can easily manage to win 5-6 games out of 10 ofc would be more if I use rage settings. Well lots of other options here to choose if you are not satisfied but rather than having to create new account due to cheat getting detected , would rather prefer safe one.
As I said to him, I will also tell you that his complaints are being fixed either way on popular demand. I will continue to improve my cheats for my users.

Quote:
yeah i agree i know that my playstyle is the issue here, but sadly i used every other cheat the same way, and i cant use this cheat like i had the ones before, like i said its an issue for me personally but for the most people it wont be an issue, just would be cool to see a fix or an official statement from zebleer
Yes I will absolutely address both vis check changes and send them soon.