Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 09:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

phantom overlay

Discussion on phantom overlay within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/25/2021, 20:27   #31

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slynan View Post
I mean the cheat is working alright, but the activity / support on the site is not that good tbh.. and updates take long time.. not seen any post from an admin / mod or anything :/
Support is always active.
Updates are typically instant.
If the owner hasn't posted, it's because he sleeps, as does everyone, including you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2021, 22:53   #32

elite*gold: 0
Tbh I just want fun and crazy mods to play privately with my friends and goof off with in zombies or custom games. Sadly they can ban you for even modding singleplayer nowadays which is lame. I miss making carepackage bunkers!

Not sure if game updates break good ones like phantom every new update like what happens with most free menus, but that would be a big thing I'd be careful about since modern COD games push new updates so **** often and you could easily get banned by using a now outdated mod on a recent update. Every few days I hop on casually and there's yet another update! I miss when games simply updated every month or so.
Old 07/27/2021, 23:02   #33

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by KratomSavedMe View Post
Tbh I just want fun and crazy mods to play privately with my friends and goof off with in zombies or custom games. Sadly they can ban you for even modding singleplayer nowadays which is lame. I miss making carepackage bunkers!

Not sure if game updates break good ones like phantom every new update like what happens with most free menus, but that would be a big thing I'd be careful about since modern COD games push new updates so **** often and you could easily get banned by using a now outdated mod on a recent update. Every few days I hop on casually and there's yet another update! I miss when games simply updated every month or so.
You don't need to worry about any of that with Phantom Overlay. These concerns only matter with basic and inexperienced providers.

With us, the game version will be checked, and if the cheat auto update did not cover the update, injection will act accordingly until we update the cheat, usually within 2-8 hours. We also evaluate all anti-cheat changes.

Sounds like you'd have fun with my zombies cheat... it's a fun menu that works for CW zombies and also in CW multiplayer private lobbies.. you could grab it now at PhantomOverlay.io

Thread: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...optimized.html

PM me if you had any questions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2021, 23:53   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
You don't need to worry about any of that with Phantom Overlay. These concerns only matter with basic and inexperienced providers.

With us, the game version will be checked, and if the cheat auto update did not cover the update, injection will act accordingly until we update the cheat, usually within 2-8 hours. We also evaluate all anti-cheat changes.

Sounds like you'd have fun with my zombies cheat... it's a fun menu that works for CW zombies and also in CW multiplayer private lobbies.. you could grab it now at PhantomOverlay.io

Thread:

PM me if you had any questions.

That's great to hear and thanks for the fast response! I will be looking into your zombies one soon then! Just want to say thank you for providing a wonderful service that actually keeps up on their product. Even some big game and software companies don't fix things as fast as you do. Initially I thought paying 30 was a bit pricey, but with the extended support and active community, it's definitely worth it to me.

If anything happens in the future, I'll PM ya!

Cheers!
Old 07/28/2021, 00:02   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by KratomSavedMe View Post
That's great to hear and thanks for the fast response! I will be looking into your zombies one soon then! Just want to say thank you for providing a wonderful service that actually keeps up on their product. Even some big game and software companies don't fix things as fast as you do. Initially I thought paying 30 was a bit pricey, but with the extended support and active community, it's definitely worth it to me.

If anything happens in the future, I'll PM ya!

Cheers!
No problem, thank you for the kind words and yes, we are absolutely on top of our game and on top of the list of possible providers for COD. I hope you enjoy and LMK if you have any issues.
Old 07/29/2021, 01:24   #36

Hello,

I am wondering if you guys sent me the wrong loader? Followed your tutorials and found the following issues with Phantom Overlay tool

1. No aim acceleration with the cheat
2. Absoloutlely no prediction with this tool what so ever. Every shot its trailing behind leaving no possibility of hitting anyone unless they are 0-25m sitting still (I have better aim without the tool)
3. Menu is navigated with arrow keys only and menu is bare bones, almost like this is a beta
4.Big purple dot in middle of screen is stupid af
5. This tool is riddled with bugs, just look at the reports on attached images
6. Controller support is not native or integrated, so reWASD is your only option and it doesn't work well at all

No way in hell this tool even comes close to the top tier providers out there.
Old 07/29/2021, 03:17   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBadKarma View Post
Hello,

I am wondering if you guys sent me the wrong loader? Followed your tutorials and found the following issues with Phantom Overlay tool

2. Absoloutlely no prediction with this tool what so ever. Every shot its trailing behind leaving no possibility of hitting anyone unless they are 0-25m sitting still (I have better aim without the tool)
3. Menu is navigated with arrow keys only and menu is bare bones, almost like this is a beta
6. Controller support is not native or integrated, so reWASD is your only option and it doesn't work well at all

No way in hell this tool even comes close to the top tier providers out there.
yea suppose to be for streamers when navigating the menu is slow.

they claim to be best for legit when aimbot is very not smooth and no prediction.

personally i hate the box esp

They talk trash about other providers being pasted or a resell when the "Pastes" are more premium than there own software. why talk bad about others? instead of trying to grow yourselves? a clear example i see is golden gun. po has made some hard claims and as soon as someone proves the claims otherwise they completely ignore it and say something else. Everytime i see anything posted about gg in any post they are immediate to respond with something negative. its kinda like they are targeting gg for some reason
Old 07/29/2021, 03:48   #38

They still haven't reached out to try and offer any solutions. Another provider that puts profit over customers. Cross another one off of the list. If you are considering Phantom Overlay, please re-consider as they obviously have a long way to go and have no customer service
Old 07/29/2021, 04:45   #39

Please for the love of *** can you fix your ESP and Aimbot. It only has horrible Box ESP and NO PREDICTION on the Aimbot. I'm missing every shot. Also pleeaaasseee remove the ugly purple dot in the middle of my screen. Do you even use your own software? How can you stand to release something like this?
Old 07/29/2021, 06:15   #40

@Spiderman84 what happened to our truce? We fight and then a few days later you have bots that have been spamming vouches for your site now trashing me, who have clearly never purchased, after I have a solid foundation of legitimate user reviews?

I mean look at this thread bro: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...rovider-5.html

4 pages of people with new accounts screaming praises for GG and then you have the same people bashing my site, right after we fight? You are clearly using bots and it's not cool to tell me that we are "good" and then send this my way. 4 pages of generic vouches from 1-10 post accounts then they come bash me. Really nice. How about we call an actual truce and you stop breaking EPVP rules? Let your product speak for itself as I do mine. Says a lot that I am a big problem for you without fake reviews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterbear515 View Post
Please for the love of god can you fix your ESP and Aimbot. It only has horrible Box ESP and NO PREDICTION on the Aimbot. I'm missing every shot. Also pleeaaasseee remove the ugly purple dot in the middle of my screen. Do you even use your own software? How can you stand to release something like this?
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/se...rchid=59270388

Look at your posts. All 7 of them going back to May, you are a fan clearly of Golden Gun, maybe even a bot for them.

You sing praises for them, then I fight the GG seller, and now you come talk trash about the work I do? IDK about that. You were vouching for and using GG and even making videos for them before I was even publicly selling... hm.

Please PM me your username on my site or proof of purchase and I'll happily go over any bugs with you, or make a support ticket.

As for what you've said:

1. Horrible ESP and aimbot? What a generic thing to say. The ESP boxes are dynamic I am unsure what you mean that they are bad? Missing every shot? With this aimbot?

Please. Also the crosshair looks fine to me, but if you don't like it you can disable it in the menu options, you would know this if you were really a customer and not a plant from GG!

Quote:
Hello,

No way in hell this tool even comes close to the top tier providers out there. Attachment 324703
EDIT: CaliBadKarma is not a real customer. He bought and tried to crack my cheat, got auto banned by my loader, then posted fake bad reviews since he failed to crack my cheat as instructed by my competitor.

Golden Gun is flooding Phantom Overlay with bot posts sales trashing us after we got into a fight with them. Your post has a lot of copy and paste claims that most of their bot posts have, so please excuse my need for validation.

Please make a support ticket and I will happily assist you: https://www.phantomoverlay.io/support/

As for some of your claims:

1. Key navigation is for controller users and stealth. Streamers can't just open a menu and click around nor can controller users reasonably. It's for ease and stealth, ]it's a positive of our work and intended. Click navigation isn't hard but was left out intentionally.

2. CW has prediction, lack of prediction on WZ is exaggerated to high heavens by you. 25 meters and staying still? Please exaggerate less when we have videos of the cheat...

3. "Big purple dot in middle of screen is stupid af" is why I think you are a Golden Gun implant. Literally all of them say this, and I'll tell you what I tell them all, turn it off then...

4. Riddled with bugs? I had 3 reported bugs this week, fixed two, and am fixing the third now. All my announcements are riddled with fixes, actually.

5. Yes it doesn't have native controller support as advertised and you must use REWASD as advertised, I do not believe this is a down side at all. I love REWASD.

"No way in hell this tool even comes close to the top tier providers out there."

What let me guess, like Golden Gun? Please make a support ticket so that I can help you if you are an actual customer. EPVP is a wasteland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OminousHvh View Post
yea suppose to be for streamers when navigating the menu is slow.

they claim to be best for legit when aimbot is very not smooth and no prediction.

personally i hate the box esp

They talk trash about other providers being pasted or a resell when the "Pastes" are more premium than there own software. why talk bad about others? instead of trying to grow yourselves? a clear example i see is golden gun. po has made some hard claims and as soon as someone proves the claims otherwise they completely ignore it and say something else. Everytime i see anything posted about gg in any post they are immediate to respond with something negative. its kinda like they are targeting gg for some reason
I personally think that the aimbot and ESP I made is fine, are you even a customer? You are just talking good about GG and talking bad about us, saying everything the GG owner is, and all of his bots that are spamming EPVP. I told GG that I would stop what I'm saying if they stop too, so will you? I'm just trying to run my business here. Plenty to go around without fake posts bashing me.

Quote:
They still haven't reached out to try and offer any solutions. Another provider that puts profit over customers. Cross another one off of the list. If you are considering Phantom Overlay, please re-consider as they obviously have a long way to go and have no customer service
EDIT: CaliBadKarma is not a real customer. He bought and tried to crack my cheat, got auto banned by my loader, then posted fake bad reviews since he failed to crack my cheat as instructed by my competitor.

Absolutely not acceptable. My staff break their asses answering support requests all day. I do too. I compensate time, give refunds, give part refunds, for even the smallest reason, with total respect for my users. I am here for community and to do what I love, not money. Please share the customer request you've not been replied to on. We have none. Shame on you.
Old 07/29/2021, 07:30   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
@ what happened to our truce? We fight and then a few days later you have bots that have been spamming vouches for your site now trashing me, who have clearly never purchased, after I have a solid foundation of legitimate user reviews?

I mean look at this thread bro:

4 pages of people with new accounts screaming praises for GG and then you have the same people bashing my site, right after we fight? You are clearly using bots and it's not cool to tell me that we are "good" and then send this my way. 4 pages of generic vouches from 1-10 post accounts then they come bash me. Really nice. How about we call an actual truce and you stop breaking EPVP rules? Let your product speak for itself as I do mine. Says a lot that I am a big problem for you without fake reviews.

Look at your posts. All 7 of them going back to May, you are a fan clearly of Golden Gun, maybe even a bot for them.

You sing praises for them, then I fight the GG seller, and now you come talk trash about the work I do? IDK about that. You were vouching for and using GG and even making videos for them before I was even publicly selling... hm.

Please PM me your username on my site or proof of purchase and I'll happily go over any bugs with you, or make a support ticket.

As for what you've said:

1. Horrible ESP and aimbot? What a generic thing to say. The ESP boxes are dynamic I am unsure what you mean that they are bad? Missing every shot? With this aimbot?

Please. Also the crosshair looks fine to me, but if you don't like it you can disable it in the menu options, you would know this if you were really a customer and not a plant from GG!

Golden Gun is flooding Phantom Overlay with bot posts sales trashing us after we got into a fight with them. Your post has a lot of copy and paste claims that most of their bot posts have, so please excuse my need for validation.

Please make a support ticket and I will happily assist you:

As for some of your claims:

1. Key navigation is for controller users and stealth. Streamers can't just open a menu and click around nor can controller users reasonably. It's for ease and stealth, ]it's a positive of our work and intended. Click navigation isn't hard but was left out intentionally.

2. CW has prediction, lack of prediction on WZ is exaggerated to high heavens by you. 25 meters and staying still? Please exaggerate less when we have videos of the cheat...

3. "Big purple dot in middle of screen is stupid af" is why I think you are a Golden Gun implant. Literally all of them say this, and I'll tell you what I tell them all, turn it off then...

4. Riddled with bugs? I had 3 reported bugs this week, fixed two, and am fixing the third now. All my announcements are riddled with fixes, actually.

5. Yes it doesn't have native controller support as advertised and you must use REWASD as advertised, I do not believe this is a down side at all. I love REWASD.

"No way in hell this tool even comes close to the top tier providers out there."

What let me guess, like Golden Gun? Please make a support ticket so that I can help you if you are an actual customer. EPVP is a wasteland.

I personally think that the aimbot and ESP I made is fine, are you even a customer? You are just talking good about GG and talking bad about us, saying everything the GG owner is, and all of his bots that are spamming EPVP. I told GG that I would stop what I'm saying if they stop too, so will you? I'm just trying to run my business here. Plenty to go around without fake posts bashing me.

Absolutely not acceptable. My staff break their asses answering support requests all day. I do too. I compensate time, give refunds, give part refunds, for even the smallest reason, with total respect for my users. I am here for community and to do what I love, not money. Please share the customer request you've not been replied to on. We have none. Shame on you.
Why would gg need to bot? i dont know what i can do to prove im a real person. but dont you think if the same issues get named multiple time that they are maybe idk REAL ISSUES? and the reason i made a post is because in all my time on this forums this is the first time i have seen a cheat owner try to slander anothers name over no solid evidence. every time you say something thats false and someone proves it false you say something else.
Old 07/29/2021, 07:31   #42

@ No one here is a bot, bro. You have to solve captchas even to view this site, let alone post. Instead of calling your customers bots I suggest you try to help them via support. Several have said that your support could be improved.

Thanks for letting me know I can turn off the purple dot. I must have missed that somehow. However, due to the other issues I mentioned I can't use your product anyway.
Old 07/29/2021, 07:32   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by OminousHvh View Post
Why would gg need to bot? another lie. i dont know what i can do to prove im a real person. but dont you think if the same issues get named multiple time that they are maybe idk REAL ISSUES? and the reason i made a post is because in all my time on this forums this is the first time i have seen a cheat owner try to slander anothers name over no solid evidence. every time you say something thats false and someone proves it false you say something else.
GG clearly has a massive loyal user base. I'm not calling bots anymore. I trash talked GG a few times and suddenly all of you GG users are on me on EPVP, bashing me to oblivion. I don't want the smoke, there are too many. I apologize to GG. I'm done with it, I'm sorry for the drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterbear515 View Post
@zebleer No one here is a bot, bro. You have to solve captchas even to view this site, let alone post. Instead of calling your customers bots I suggest you try to help them via support. Several have said that your support could be improved.

Thanks for letting me know I can turn off the purple dot. I must have missed that somehow. However, due to the other issues I mentioned I can't use your product anyway.
You aren't on my product. You are on GG since June from your post history.

As I said before: GG clearly has a massive loyal user base. I'm not calling bots anymore. I trash talked GG a few times and suddenly all of you GG users are on me on EPVP, bashing me to oblivion. I don't want the smoke, there are too many. I apologize to GG. I'm done with it, I'm sorry for the drama.
Old 07/30/2021, 00:06   #44

You guys considering coming out with a bf 2042 cheat after the release?
Old 07/30/2021, 00:40   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitevers69 View Post
You guys considering coming out with a bf 2042 cheat after the release?
Absolutely. Right as it launches.
Thanks
1 User