Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for trusted undetected cheat to stream

Discussion on Looking for trusted undetected cheat to stream within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for trusted undetected cheat to stream

Lots of cheats, lots of possible picks, which to choose?

Undetected and streaming capabilities
Old 07/17/2021, 01:30   #2

Cynical is the only one I can push you to with a clear conscious and I don't even like them so that says something. There stuff works well and is perfect for new or old cheat users.
Old 07/17/2021, 01:32   #3

elite*gold: 933
The Black Market: 289/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,033
https://aimexcheats.com

Undetected since release (early 2020) and fully streamproof.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2021, 01:42   #4

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,122
I've given cynical a lot of chances and it always lets me down.

Aimex is solid. Undetected as 404 mentioned.

PhantomOverlay is the best for streaming IMO. No frame drops, no lag, works for Intel/AMD flawlessly as well as all Windows vers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2021, 01:51   #5

elite*gold: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x404 View Post

Undetected since release (early 2020) and fully streamproof.
Can highly recommend Aimex. Works flawless.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2021, 02:31   #6

I can recommend both Phantom Overlay and Aimex.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2021, 03:15   #7

As everyone else has stated.
Phantom for HDMI loop (elgato) and obs

Aimex the guys there are flawless and can be streamed via obs.
Old 07/17/2021, 03:19   #8

elite*gold: 63468
Received Thanks: 1,132
Phantom Overlay was literally made for streamers specifically and for players who want to look legit for their friends etc...

For streaming, we are the only option I think to be considered. Of course, for rage cheating, we are not the best, but your topic is our specialty.

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...optimized.html
Old 07/17/2021, 10:51   #9

Aimex is impossible to use 7 days in a week, long time to update (like 1-2 days), phantom is good but he need to work on a skeleton esp and a lit a bit on aim (its a lit a bit hard).
Old 07/17/2021, 10:57   #10

How bad is Cynicals FPS drop? I can handle lower FPS but stuttering is a NO GO? Anyone use it with Controller?

I already tried PO (will do a write up soon).
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2021, 18:22   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasOG View Post
Aimex is impossible to use 7 days in a week, long time to update (like 1-2 days), phantom is good but he need to work on a skeleton esp and a lit a bit on aim (its a lit a bit hard).
As we establish and settle, features will become a high focus too. Right now it's just security, anti-cheat changes, optimization, privacy, and remaining UD, as we have never been DT and don't plan to be.

Once we settle, a lot of good stuff will start being added.
Old 07/17/2021, 23:57   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
As we establish and settle, features will become a high focus too. Right now it's just security, anti-cheat changes, optimization, privacy, and remaining UD, as we have never been DT and don't plan to be.

Once we settle, a lot of good stuff will start being added.
Is Phantom related to HH anyway with your low level streaming protection? It was also the recommended switch to Phantom when HH posted their closed down message. All I ask for is HH securitry/streamproof was second to none imo.
Old 07/18/2021, 05:47   #13

Quote:
Phantom Overlay was literally made for streamers specifically and for players who want to look legit for their friends etc...

For streaming, we are the only option I think to be considered. Of course, for rage cheating, we are not the best, but your topic is our specialty.

Can vouch for PhantomOverlay. If you want stream proof cheat, go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppagainz View Post
How bad is Cynicals FPS drop? I can handle lower FPS but stuttering is a NO GO? Anyone use it with Controller?

I already tried PO (will do a write up soon).
I've used Cynical for 2 months, one of the best cheats out there. Experienced no fps drops or stuttering what so ever. Constant 70+ FPS on 1440P. They were the only provider which Loot ESP feature did not cause frame issues for me. They also fully support controllers without use of other software, Just plug in your PS/Xbox controller, hit the refresh button on the cheat menu and you're good to go.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2021, 06:58   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Is Phantom related to HH anyway with your low level streaming protection? It was also the recommended switch to Phantom when HH posted their closed down message. All I ask for is HH securitry/streamproof was second to none imo.
Everything Phantom Overlay is better than HH IMO. Not to diss on the HH guys, but their site (what site) and support was really bad. Their security could have been better. We did evaluate them as a potential competitor early this year which faded pretty fast. I am glad we are on good terms with them now, and yes, I think we answer their strengths better.

If you did buy, I would happily refund you if you tested PO and didn't agree and wanted out, but I think you will see what I am saying.
Old 07/18/2021, 17:31   #15

Quote:
Everything Phantom Overlay is better than HH IMO. Not to diss on the HH guys, but their site (what site) and support was really bad. Their security could have been better. We did evaluate them as a potential competitor early this year which faded pretty fast. I am glad we are on good terms with them now, and yes, I think we answer their strengths better.

If you did buy, I would happily refund you if you tested PO and didn't agree and wanted out, but I think you will see what I am saying.

Definitely will look into it, I'm known for reviewing legit cheats and was a lifetime HH user so it would be nice to contrast it vs yours. I'm also an admin in EPO a hardware/DMA centric discord.
Thanks
1 User