Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 16:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Looking for trusted undetected cheat to stream

Discussion on Looking for trusted undetected cheat to stream within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Looking for trusted undetected cheat to stream

Lots of cheats, lots of possible picks, which to choose?

Undetected and streaming capabilities
Berrta is offline  
Old 07/17/2021, 01:30   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 109
Received Thanks: 18
Cynical is the only one I can push you to with a clear conscious and I don't even like them so that says something. There stuff works well and is perfect for new or old cheat users.
AlwaysRide247 is offline  
Old 07/17/2021, 01:32   #3




 
0x404's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 933
The Black Market: 289/0/0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,683
Received Thanks: 9,033
https://aimexcheats.com

Undetected since release (early 2020) and fully streamproof.
0x404 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2021, 01:42   #4

 
0x41^4's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 51
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,434
Received Thanks: 2,122
I've given cynical a lot of chances and it always lets me down.

Aimex is solid. Undetected as 404 mentioned.

PhantomOverlay is the best for streaming IMO. No frame drops, no lag, works for Intel/AMD flawlessly as well as all Windows vers.
0x41^4 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2021, 01:51   #5
 
Agrezion's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 112
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 695
Received Thanks: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x404 View Post


Undetected since release (early 2020) and fully streamproof.
Can highly recommend Aimex. Works flawless.
Agrezion is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2021, 02:31   #6

 
ilikebacon's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,060
Received Thanks: 623
I can recommend both Phantom Overlay and Aimex.
ilikebacon is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2021, 03:15   #7
 
jmb195's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 278
Received Thanks: 160
As everyone else has stated.
Phantom for HDMI loop (elgato) and obs

Aimex the guys there are flawless and can be streamed via obs.
jmb195 is offline  
Old 07/17/2021, 03:19   #8


 
zebleer's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 63468
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 1,900
Received Thanks: 1,132
Phantom Overlay was literally made for streamers specifically and for players who want to look legit for their friends etc...

For streaming, we are the only option I think to be considered. Of course, for rage cheating, we are not the best, but your topic is our specialty.

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...optimized.html
zebleer is offline  
Old 07/17/2021, 10:51   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
Aimex is impossible to use 7 days in a week, long time to update (like 1-2 days), phantom is good but he need to work on a skeleton esp and a lit a bit on aim (its a lit a bit hard).
VegasOG is offline  
Old 07/17/2021, 10:57   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 23
How bad is Cynicals FPS drop? I can handle lower FPS but stuttering is a NO GO? Anyone use it with Controller?

I already tried PO (will do a write up soon).
poppagainz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2021, 18:22   #11


 
zebleer's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 63468
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 1,900
Received Thanks: 1,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasOG View Post
Aimex is impossible to use 7 days in a week, long time to update (like 1-2 days), phantom is good but he need to work on a skeleton esp and a lit a bit on aim (its a lit a bit hard).
As we establish and settle, features will become a high focus too. Right now it's just security, anti-cheat changes, optimization, privacy, and remaining UD, as we have never been DT and don't plan to be.

Once we settle, a lot of good stuff will start being added.
zebleer is offline  
Old 07/17/2021, 23:57   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 502
Received Thanks: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
As we establish and settle, features will become a high focus too. Right now it's just security, anti-cheat changes, optimization, privacy, and remaining UD, as we have never been DT and don't plan to be.

Once we settle, a lot of good stuff will start being added.
Is Phantom related to HH anyway with your low level streaming protection? It was also the recommended switch to Phantom when HH posted their closed down message. All I ask for is HH securitry/streamproof was second to none imo.
nomorals is offline  
Old 07/18/2021, 05:47   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,041
Received Thanks: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Phantom Overlay was literally made for streamers specifically and for players who want to look legit for their friends etc...

For streaming, we are the only option I think to be considered. Of course, for rage cheating, we are not the best, but your topic is our specialty.

Can vouch for PhantomOverlay. If you want stream proof cheat, go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppagainz View Post
How bad is Cynicals FPS drop? I can handle lower FPS but stuttering is a NO GO? Anyone use it with Controller?

I already tried PO (will do a write up soon).
I've used Cynical for 2 months, one of the best cheats out there. Experienced no fps drops or stuttering what so ever. Constant 70+ FPS on 1440P. They were the only provider which Loot ESP feature did not cause frame issues for me. They also fully support controllers without use of other software, Just plug in your PS/Xbox controller, hit the refresh button on the cheat menu and you're good to go.
GrawPoint is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2021, 06:58   #14


 
zebleer's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 63468
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 1,900
Received Thanks: 1,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
Is Phantom related to HH anyway with your low level streaming protection? It was also the recommended switch to Phantom when HH posted their closed down message. All I ask for is HH securitry/streamproof was second to none imo.
Everything Phantom Overlay is better than HH IMO. Not to diss on the HH guys, but their site (what site) and support was really bad. Their security could have been better. We did evaluate them as a potential competitor early this year which faded pretty fast. I am glad we are on good terms with them now, and yes, I think we answer their strengths better.

If you did buy, I would happily refund you if you tested PO and didn't agree and wanted out, but I think you will see what I am saying.
zebleer is offline  
Old 07/18/2021, 17:31   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 502
Received Thanks: 161
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Everything Phantom Overlay is better than HH IMO. Not to diss on the HH guys, but their site (what site) and support was really bad. Their security could have been better. We did evaluate them as a potential competitor early this year which faded pretty fast. I am glad we are on good terms with them now, and yes, I think we answer their strengths better.

If you did buy, I would happily refund you if you tested PO and didn't agree and wanted out, but I think you will see what I am saying.

Definitely will look into it, I'm known for reviewing legit cheats and was a lifetime HH user so it would be nice to contrast it vs yours. I'm also an admin in EPO a hardware/DMA centric discord.
nomorals is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Evo PUBG - Undetected & Trusted Cheat [Aimbot | ESP | Stream Proof]
06/01/2024 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 54 Replies
EVO STORE Discord: CLICK HERE! Website: SoonTM 75% Product: Evo PUBG + Spoofer Price: $50/month Compatibility: Windows 10 (2004), Windows 11 (22H2) x64 Intel & AMD Status: Undetected (Long time since last detection)
[Selling] Evo Fortnite - Undetected & Trusted Cheat [Aimbot | ESP | Spoofer | Stream Proof]
03/31/2023 - Fortnite Trading - 76 Replies
EVO SERVICE https://discord.gg/q6yj6SdHyv 75% Product: Evo Fortnite (Project X) Compatibility: Windows 10 x64 Intel & AMD Payment Method: Paypal & Bitcoin Last Detection: 11 December 2019 (Undetected)
[Selling] Evo R6S - Undetected & Trusted Cheat [Aimbot | ESP | Spoofer | Stream Proof]
11/29/2021 - Rainbow Six Siege Trading - 26 Replies
EVO SERVICE https://discord.gg/q6yj6SdHyv 75% Product: Evo R6S + Spoofer Compatibility: Windows 10 x64 Intel & AMD Payment Method: Mercado Pago, Paypal & Bitcoin
[Selling] Evo Apex - Undetected & Trusted Cheat [Aimbot | ESP | Stream Proof]
08/20/2021 - Apex Legends Trading - 20 Replies
EVO SERVICE DISCORD SERVER 75% Product: Evo Apex Compatibility: Windows 10 x64 Intel & AMD (2004) Payment Method: Mercado Pago, Paypal & Bitcoin Last Detection: Never



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.