Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Info on Spoofers, Cheats and Detections. Please read before you buy!

Discussion on Info on Spoofers, Cheats and Detections. Please read before you buy! within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 86
Post Info on Spoofers, Cheats and Detections. Please read before you buy!

So i own GCAimX.com and daily i get asked "should i use a spoofer to save my PC and my main gaming account?"

We let me explain my logic and reason not.

Day 1 your a noob trying to find the best undetected stuff possible.

You search around come across a place that has never been detected and going months.. So you buy their cheats.
Soemone also told you to use a Spoofer because "it will save your PC and your main account from being banned" Now you go find a spoofer from a different place, one everyone is raving about.

You go ahead and use the cheats on a alternative account as you want to save your main account.
You also use the Spoofer eveytime you play.

Your cheat is working flawlessly and you play for months without any bans. You never use cheats on your main account.. You played many times on your main account without them.

You wake up one morning have loads of mates texting you to get on the game because of how good you are..You get on and see the dreaded permanently banned!!
Now your thinking i best check my main account to see if its okay and guess what... this is also banned. You cannot believe it.. You played legit all this time, you always did everything you was told to do. You now frantically go make a ticket in the cheat providers server and blame them..

Later you find out the spoofer you was using was detected!!!
The spoofer took out both accounts and your PC!!!

Tell me how a spoofer will save your stuff?? It wont! Please only ever use a spoofer if you need to because you are HWID banned from the game.
A spoofer will not protect you only add another detection vector onto the cheats you are already using.
Spoofers are more likely to be detected than the actual cheat itself FACT.

Last but not least DO NOT CHEAT IF YOU ARE SCARED OF LOOSING YOUR "MAIN ACCOUNT". **** happens in this game and its nobodys fault NOTHING lasts forever BUT WE TRY.

Quick side note:
On my PC (not VM) i cheated and played for over a year without a permanent ban... I lost my main account after all that time through using a Spoofer that i used 3 months prior to the ban.
Old 07/05/2021, 13:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostgd View Post
So i own GCAimX.com and daily i get asked "should i use a spoofer to save my PC and my main gaming account?"

We let me explain my logic and reason not.

Day 1 your a noob trying to find the best undetected stuff possible.

You search around come across a place that has never been detected and going months.. So you buy their cheats.
Soemone also told you to use a Spoofer because "it will save your PC and your main account from being banned" Now you go find a spoofer from a different place, one everyone is raving about.

You go ahead and use the cheats on a alternative account as you want to save your main account.
You also use the Spoofer eveytime you play.

Your cheat is working flawlessly and you play for months without any bans. You never use cheats on your main account.. You played many times on your main account without them.

You wake up one morning have loads of mates texting you to get on the game because of how good you are..You get on and see the dreaded permanently banned!!
Now your thinking i best check my main account to see if its okay and guess what... this is also banned. You cannot believe it.. You played legit all this time, you always did everything you was told to do. You now frantically go make a ticket in the cheat providers server and blame them..

Later you find out the spoofer you was using was detected!!!
The spoofer took out both accounts and your PC!!!

Tell me how a spoofer will save your stuff?? It wont! Please only ever use a spoofer if you need to because you are HWID banned from the game.
A spoofer will not protect you only add another detection vector onto the cheats you are already using.
Spoofers are more likely to be detected than the actual cheat itself FACT.

Last but not least DO NOT CHEAT IF YOU ARE SCARED OF LOOSING YOUR "MAIN ACCOUNT". Shit happens in this game and its nobodys fault NOTHING lasts forever BUT WE TRY.

Quick side note:
On my PC (not VM) i cheated and played for over a year without a permanent ban... I lost my main account after all that time through using a Spoofer that i used 3 months prior to the ban.
Good point.
How detections really happens ? Correct me if I’m wrong …
Let’s say if I use “something” that is going to be detect soon … is it possible to avoid the ban wave if u have used before ? Like 2 months ago you used a provider who is going to be detected 3 months after …do they caught accounts that are using on detection moment right ? All depends when they are up … but we never know when.
Old 07/05/2021, 13:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleHooster View Post
Good point.
Let’s say if I use “something” that is going to be detect soon … is it possible to avoid the ban wave if u have used before ? Like 2 months ago you used a provider who is going to be detected 3 months after …do they caught accounts that are using on detection moment right ? All depends when they are up … but we never know when.

I found from doing this... Detections will be when you used say a provider named A months ago now you use a provider named B. If A was detected and their injection or method and code was the same when you used it RIP the account and PC you used it on.. But you used a spoofer the whole time.your account would be gone but your PC would be okay. 70% percent of all detections have been spoofer related. Reason EO removed it and have had none since.
Old 07/05/2021, 13:56   #4

Quote:
I found from doing this... Detections will be when you used say a provider named A months ago now you use a provider named B. If A was detected and their injection or method and code was the same when you used it RIP the account and PC you used it on.. But you used a spoofer the whole time.your account would be gone but your PC would be okay. 70% percent of all detections have been spoofer related. Reason EO removed it and have had none since.
This is why i want to use a spoofer, if the account is gone, no worries, but my PC... that's another story! I'll still keep on spoofing.
Old 07/05/2021, 14:00   #5

Quote:
Good point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slynan View Post
This is why i want to use a spoofer, if the account is gone, no worries, but my PC... that's another story! I'll still keep on spoofing.

From what i said above the spoofers are detected more frequently than the cheats... A sooofer gets detected RIP your PC and every account you used on it. Theres risk in it is all down to who you have more faith in. I think infsoft spoofer has been detected twice now if not more but it is one of the best spoofers out there for people "trying to get back on the game after a ban"
Old 07/05/2021, 14:30   #6

Quote:
Yeah but believe or not . Some peoples avoid the ban wave if they used way before … let’s say 3 months ago or whatever.
There is a process of detections. If EO start to being detected now . From today! Who only used yesterday will be fine
That’s my point
Old 07/05/2021, 15:26   #7

Quote:
Yeah but believe or not . Some peoples avoid the ban wave if they used way before … let’s say 3 months ago or whatever.
There is a process of detections. If EO start to being detected now . From today! Who only used yesterday will be fine
That’s my point
Noooo wrong!! Lets get a new example. EO introduced the unlocker today. Who ever uses that unlocker will be banned in a few days/weeks time..But if they used today it and it was detected 10 months down the line you would be hit with a permanent ban. Watch this space for the next ban wave on unlockers
Old 07/05/2021, 15:32   #8

Quote:
Noooo wrong!! Lets get a new example. EO introduced the unlocker today. Who ever uses that unlocker will be banned in a few days/weeks time..But if they used today it and it was detected 10 months down the line you would be hit with a permanent ban. Watch this space for the next ban wave on unlockers
Nop… Im 100% sure !!! Last waveban (unlocks) I know peoples who used 2 months before and didn’t get hit
Old 07/05/2021, 15:37   #9

Quote:
Nop… Im 100% sure !!! Last waveban (unlocks) I know peoples who used 2 months before and didn’t get hit
They probably had soneone do the account for them. Saving their PC. Or the code was changed and the detected code was different to what the used. That is the ONLY way
Old 07/05/2021, 15:46   #10

Quote:
They probably had soneone do the account for them. Saving their PC. Or the code was changed and the detected code was different to what the used. That is the ONLY way
I don’t think so, I’m talking about AA … many peoples in their forum saved accounts that used before …
Detections works like this ( they have some special system that start fishing accounts since that moment…. )
They usually stay quiet like 3 months detecting some software.
Who used before that is gtg
Old 07/05/2021, 15:50   #11

Quote:
Quote:
I don’t think so, I’m talking about AA … many peoples in their forum saved accounts that used before …
Detections works like this ( they have some special system that start fishing accounts since that moment…. )
They usually stay quiet like 3 months detecting some software.
Who used before that is gtg

Then why did EVERY RUT Unlock user get hit. You telling me they sit and wait for months on end?... Or just check on system whos manipulated the code in the way they detected... We will never know how they work with detections... If we did we could be alot more steps infront.
Old 07/05/2021, 16:19   #12

Quote:
Then why did EVERY RUT Unlock user get hit. You telling me they sit and wait for months on end?... Or just check on system whos manipulated the code in the way they detected... We will never know how they work with detections... If we did we could be alot more steps infront.
On my opinion , yes they sit and wait … kind of fishing accounts
Many examples … I know another guy who used x22 last year and didn’t get hit because the detection started in January
Old 07/05/2021, 17:18   #13

Only new to this,

Say I used "Engine Owning" for months and then stopped. If I haven't used it for 6 months and I still haven't been banned, do you reckon I have slipped under the radar?
Old 07/05/2021, 21:19   #14

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,080
If you want to save your main, you need to create an alt and ONLY use a spoofer with that account.
Never log into that account without a spoofer on, otherwise it puts your main at risk of being banned.

Play on the main unspoofed, without cheats. Play the alt spoofed, with cheats, and you don't need to worry about your main being hit.

If you are from a country where VPN's are banned, a spoofer won't help you as they go to network bans instead of HWID bans. Therefore, it would be advised to play at an internet café or find a way to acquire a VPN.

Once you get all setup, find a reliable cheat like Phantom Overlay as your main cheat so that you remain under the radar.
Old 07/05/2021, 23:25   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
If you want to save your main, you need to create an alt and ONLY use a spoofer with that account.
Never log into that account without a spoofer on, otherwise it puts your main at risk of being banned.

Play on the main unspoofed, without cheats. Play the alt spoofed, with cheats, and you don't need to worry about your main being hit.

If you are from a country where VPN's are banned, a spoofer won't help you as they go to network bans instead of HWID bans. Therefore, it would be advised to play at an internet café or find a way to acquire a VPN.
Yeah but give us your opinion about the detections…
If it works the way that said or something else